Most of us are mentally ill (read this)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
The ones suffering the most from lookism, judgement and rejection in life are usually people who are more self-absorbed than normal.

If you happen to care so much about other's expectations and opinions about you to the point it gets you into depression, provokes suicidal thoughts or behaviour and makes you severely unwell for a prolonged period of time, it is a clear indicator that you indeed are very self-absorbed. Your ego is either too big or you didn't receive enough validation/attention/love during childhood - be it from your parents or other children.
If you still can't get over being judged or rejected in your 20's, it means you have impaired mental development due to the factors mentioned above.

You're trying to fill a deep hole in your soul by tricking others into giving you validation/attention/love (e.g. through looksmaxxing). This hole wouldn't even exist or be as big if you would have received those when you should have - in your childhood.
It's crucial to realize this if you want to break out of your emotional prison and move on with life.

Life doesn't center around you. You have to let go of the idea to become some sort of irresistable magnet for other people who'll caress your wounded ego/soul and give you all the validation and love you didn't receive before. The only person in your life who will ever be able to make you happy and give you unconditional love is you. Nobody else. No friends, no girls or gfs, no strangers; only you.
If you begin treating yourself better and stop looking for completion of yourself through other people, you'll be much more happy and can finally get over your inadequacies.

I wish the best to all of you. Inb4 "dn rd" - Idc. If you need to suffer for longer than necessary, then do it.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, R@m@, EckhartTollemaxx and 17 others
Ya.
I am a fucking mental beast.
Insanse in the membrane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2846, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
Yes and society created our illness for most of us

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Bennett, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
Didn't read but speak for yourself mate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 439, needsolution, BigBiceps and 12 others
Bewusst_smiling_faceapp.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bewusst_smiling_faceapp.png
FaceApp 1570658852061

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
High IQ and brutal blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 2969 and HighTierNormie
The ones suffering the most from lookism, judgement and rejection in life are usually people who are more self-absorbed than normal.

If you happen to care so much about other's expectations and opinions about you to the point it gets you into depression, provokes suicidal thoughts or behaviour and makes you severely unwell for a prolonged period of time, it is a clear indicator that you indeed are very self-absorbed. Your ego is either too big or you didn't receive enough validation/attention/love during childhood - be it from your parents or other children.
If you still can't get over being judged or rejected in your 20's, it means you have impaired mental development due to the factors mentioned above.

You're trying to fill a deep hole in your soul by tricking others into giving you validation/attention/love (e.g. through looksmaxxing). This hole wouldn't even exist or be as big if you would have received those when you should have - in your childhood.
It's crucial to realize this if you want to break out of your emotional prison and move on with life.

Life doesn't center around you. You have to let go of the idea to become some sort of irresistable magnet for other people who'll caress your wounded ego/soul and give you all the validation and love you didn't receive before. The only person in your life who will ever be able to make you happy and give you unconditional love is you. Nobody else. No friends, no girls or gfs, no strangers; only you.
If you begin treating yourself better and stop looking for completion of yourself through other people, you'll be much more happy and can finally get over your inadequacies.

I wish the best to all of you. Inb4 "dn rd" - Idc. If you need to suffer for longer than necessary, then do it.
nigga me just tol' u an hour ago u is mentalcal lmao

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Didn't read but speak for yourself mate.
Writing it all in 1st person would sound/read really weird. In German I'd use the more neutral term "man" which is similar to "one". But I get your point.

dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
i dont consider myself a mentalcel tbh but I am looksmaxxing to 6.5 psl because halo effect is legit as fuck
i remember hearing somewhere that tall people earn a LOT more on average and are usually in executive roles in companies, this is just for height but it applies for face, frame etc...
my point is that the world is just as shallow and vain as PSL is so we gotta do what we gotta do, the IOI's are just a bonus

Self-actualization is a meme that losers tell to other losers is the most important thing in the world. All that matters in this life is wealth, how many friends you have (quantity>quality), and being validated by and fucking lots of women.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, SHARK, IWantToMax and 2 others
deez nuts :feelsuhh:

• +1
i dont consider myself a mentalcel tbh but I am looksmaxxing to 6.5 psl because halo effect is legit as fuck
i remember hearing somewhere that tall people earn a LOT more on average and are usually in executive roles in companies, this is just for height but it applies for face, frame etc...
my point is that the world is just as shallow and vain as PSL is so we gotta do what we gotta do, the IOI's are just a bonus
That's all true but imo it's still important to realize it's still all a big cope. Other people can't and won't ever make you happy permanently, let alone heal you. It's nice to be treated better but if you're not - you need to be mentally stable and aware of the truths I describe in my original post.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3045, CopingCel and HighTierNormie
Hedonistic Treadmill, no matter what you will always desire more and to be better and will never be happy. Happiness is a bluepilled fantasy, rich GL celebs still commit suicide and fall to depression.

Bottom line is to cope til its all over, find some type of pleasure that gives you a high, and keep abusing that vice until you can't take it anymore and find another or rope, mayeb the next life is better

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 2969, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Your mother is mentally ill

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 3043
Hedonistic Treadmill, no matter what you will always desire more and to be better and will never be happy. Happiness is a bluepilled fantasy, rich GL celebs still commit suicide and fall to depression.

Bottom line is to cope til its all over, find some type of pleasure that gives you a high, and keep abusing that vice until you can't take it anymore and find another or rope, mayeb the next life is better
Noone will ever be happy permanently. But it isn't necessary to suffer indefinitely either. If it's possible to attain more emotional balance and not feel suicidal or depressed ALL THE TIME, like many do, that's a huge improvement imo.

Noone will ever be happy permanently. But it isn't necessary to suffer indefinitely either. If it's possible to attain more emotional balance and not feel suicidal or depressed ALL THE TIME, like many do, that's a huge improvement imo.
U r pseudo mature.

• +1
🅱️igga i can’t cop, just rn a girl standing next to 100% sure took a picture of my subhuman profile to laugh at with her friends.

• So Sad
Reactions: NiBBaCel and Deleted member 3043
Who is this Noone bloke I keep hearing about?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
no bro im definitely mentally stable, i dont know what you are talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
My mental state got fucked after getting blackpilled irl

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Not a word. I'm lying, I read every single one.

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444
doesn't apply to true subhumans

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Feel free to share your thoughts then.
I think you're probably right, at least for me. I have 0 friends and was always obssessed with my appearance from my early teens, as well as having numerous undiagnosed mental disorders when I was a child. Severe ocd and unwanted intrusive thought disorder at the age of 9. I didn't know what was wrong with me at the time, I just knew that I wasn't normal.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, turkproducer and Bewusst
🅱igga i can’t cop, just rn a girl standing next to 100% sure took a picture of my subhuman profile to laugh at with her friends.
Painful but you need to realize your looks aren't your fault. If she finds you ugly so be it. Feeling guilty about sth you can't be blamed for is the worst. I'm guilty of that myself tbh. Others will always reduce you to your (bad) looks and evtually you start doing the same and lose all self-worth. It's a dark place to be in.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
Y u lol my post bro??
I was just shitposting on your other thread, don't take everything so serious. Making you feel bad or anything was never my intention. We cool?

I was just shitposting on your other thread, don't take everything so serious. Making you feel bad or anything was never my intention. We cool?
cools me

• +1
Trash thread

Hahahahaha I’m joking mate, but yes when posts contrast (or even u say irl stuff that is hyper mature or hyper immature) ppl will doubt what U rly R

I would agree but it kinda sounds like your projecting

Once again I say this not everything is in extremes or absolutes

People have different reasons to looksmax or do what they want

• +1
My mental illness is caused by my inability to do anything.

• +1
No mental health for your face

I would agree but it kinda sounds like your projecting

Once again I say this not everything is in extremes or absolutes

People have different reasons to looksmax or do what they want
Very very true but I have the impression that the majority of people here only looksmax to get girls/women, at least from what I've read so far. That's one reason why I made this thread.
My mental illness is caused by my inability to do anything.
I feel the same very often tbh. Things like doing the laundry, cleaning up or even getting up sometimes feel like too much to handle.

Last edited: