Most of you suffer from Low Self Esteem and Suppression of Emotions

Carv

Carv

Inactive
Why do you wanna looksmax? For love and acceptance
Why do you wanna be tall? For love and acceptance
Why do you wanna be chad? For love and acceptance

All this is for validation from the external world. Will make you happy? Yeah for a short period of time. Is getting external validation from people worth it? No, because you aren't validating yourself humans will love and hate you no matter what. You can be nicest the cutest and someone will still hate you.

Some of you niggas just need some love and a hug it's quite sad US men are here rotting alone instead creating a community where we help each other and let each other vent.

I get along with women more cause they aren't always trying to 1up like most men and are genuine with their emotions. Your homeboy will be depressed and hold that shit in for years. Imagine bullying other men for being sad when know how it feels to be lonely.

Duality of a man.

Daily thought dump :forcedsmile:

-Carv

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HitAndRun, TsarTsar444, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 13 others
I looksmax for myself, jfl at doing it for other people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
I looksmax for myself, jfl at doing it for other people.
I mean yeah that's like me saying workout for myself. NO nigga i do it for bitches.

Everything humans do is for acceptance and love most times.

You enjoy validation of people saying nice work in gym or you been looking better don't front.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoDsk, LegitUser, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I mean yeah that's like me saying workout for myself. NO nigga i do it for bitches.

Everything humans do is for acceptance and love most times.

You enjoy validation of people saying nice work in gym or you been looking better don't front.
I do it for my own happiness and well-being, I don't care if people compliment me or whatnot though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR, micropp and Carv
You're fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and iblamejews
Is getting external validation from people worth it? No

Some of you niggas just need some love and a hug
This contradiction shows that deep down you know the truth. External validation or death. How can i love myself if im invisible in soyciety

I want to looksmax for my own sake.

Things have been opposite in my life. Men have been very supportive and genuinely friendly, but the women have just ghosted me. NONE of the women I knew have ever texted/reached out first. The women I knew, only wanted me to listen to their problems and would drop me like I hot potato if I ever spoke about mine.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Heinrich Schmidt and Carv
dnr + youre a foid

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
No such thing as self esteem, only the esteem others grant you.

Most of us suffer from a lack of luck at birth in the looks department

Users who are viewing this thread

Back