Most people are ugly as fuck, white or not

D

Deleted member 40739

Silver
These racits are all idiot brainless people. They think all european Man is Brad Pitt and all european women is Angelina Jolie. Average is average even you are european. Average people has no sexual appeal. That doesnt matter if you are white or not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 34058, Splinter901 and 10 others
I have the exact same experience. Most people regardless of race are ugly asf. The average white looks pasty and recessed they have height and colouring advantage tho but except for that their bones are similar to other races.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 34058, sportsmogger and 3 others
Not most people, most men specifically

I was thinking this looking at this list earlier today:

Like, it's not really the 50 hottest men of all time, and they chose bad pics of a lot of them, but still, you'd think out of billions of men they could find 50 stunningly attractive dudes. Only Cavill looks like he's on GOAT level.

These racits are all idiot brainless people. They think all european Man is Brad Pitt and all european women is Angelina Jolie. Average is average even you are european. Average people has no sexual appeal. That doesnt matter if you are white or not.
Wait bro, so you're like saying the average person looks average and shit? :feelsthink:

Fuarrk who would've thought! :soy:

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
Ocean Waves Summer GIF
water GIF
water sea GIF
Water Landscape GIF
water GIF
water GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 32410
I was thinking this looking at this list earlier today:

Like, it's not really the 50 hottest men of all time, and they chose bad pics of a lot of them, but still, you'd think out of billions of men they could find 50 stunningly attractive dudes. Only Cavill looks like he's on GOAT level.
These articles about the most attractive men throughout history seem to focus mainly on the popular Hollywood figures who match the beauty standards of their time. They were, were undoubtedly more good looking or equally GL men in Hollywood during the same era who didn't receive the recognition they deserved, like Gardner McKay from the Brando era, Roger Moore from the Newman era etc who never gained as much attention.

Yeah but ur not woman. You don’t know what they are actually attracted to
I don’t need to be a woman to know that they’re attracted to a small percentage of conventionally attractive men :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

The average man is 3-4. U get chad treatment as HTN

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
white females ugly

the average white is infinitely more pleasant looking than their deathnik equivalents dumb fuck

the average white is infinitely more pleasant looking than their deathnik equivalents dumb fuck
Nah this is cope. I agree whites on avarage are pleasant but none of this matters when women only want to be fucked by CHAD