Most people at the gym look terrible

.org users imagining theyre the gigachad of any given irl mogging "normies"

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Guess what you look like OP
You literally said I looked good, and at least HTN when I asked for a rate from you jfl. I’m just saying you would think that people in a gym would look more fit/ better looking than the general population. Not the case in my gym.

Meanwhile everyone at my gym is gigamoggers lmao. U guys working out at planet fitness?? Go to a rich gym and have urselfs on suicide watch pussies

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Meanwhile everyone at my gym is gigamoggers lmao. U guys working out at planet fitness?? Go to a rich gym and have urselfs on suicide watch pussies
My gym charges £15 per month and closes at 5PM on Weekends jfl

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Most normies takes about 10+ years of consistent training to look respectable

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You literally said I looked good, and at least HTN when I asked for a rate from you jfl. I’m just saying you would think that people in a gym would look more fit/ better looking than the general population. Not the case in my gym.
I dont remember what you even look like jfl
Also unless its a hardcore gym nobody has autistic dedication to diet year round and shorten their life span with harmful drugs to fuck completely average looking women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 30679, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I dont remember what you even look like jfl
Also unless its a hardcore gym nobody has autistic dedication to diet year round and shorten their life span with harmful drugs to fuck completely average looking women
Is this natty here ?

Attachments

• E77C1C4B-86BB-4923-8E06-D9C1CF12F3E3.jpeg
    E77C1C4B-86BB-4923-8E06-D9C1CF12F3E3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
My gym charges £15 per month and closes at 5PM on Weekends jfl
Go to lifetime fitness on a day pass. They charge 160 dollars a fucking month. Go look at the ppl that workout there. Try not to shutgun ur brains out when u see the absolute monsters at rich gyms. Its a different reality. Overpriced as fuck tho

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, TeenAscender and Saint Casanova
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Blackgymmax
I disagree everyone in my gym is a 5’10+ HTN highschooler or college student who looks to be SARMs or at the very least been natty lifting and lean

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale