Most people deserve to be slaves

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This is a conclusion I am slowly coming to after years and years of seeing the braindead brainwashed masses not give a shit while their freedoms and liberties are slowly chipped away by the powers that be all over the western world. They willingly allow their freedoms to be taken away and don't seem to care that they are being slowly replaced by third worlders who don't give a shit about them, and even believe the government cares about them! LOL!

The way I see it this is all just social darwinism in action. The superior (elites/chads) rise above and enslave the lesser (normies). In my experience, 90+% of normies suffer from the 4 following character deficits:

1. Complete lack of curiosity and desire to learn for learning's sake. Normies will only consume mainstream news, mainstream entertainment, mainstream foods, buy mainstream products etc. No experimentation or desire to look for alternative sources of information whatsoever. They are basically just living robots behaving exactly as the elite (which controls all of the above mentioned things) would like them to.

2. Narcissistic.
Normies get angry whenever they hear or see something that suggests they aren't what they would like to think they are, because they are arrogant and can't self-criticize. They also have generally low level of self-awareness.

3. Counter-productively selfish. Normies will only care about themselves even in situations where this doesn't actually make sense in the bigger scheme of things and this is a huge part of the reason elites can enslave them so easily. When the elites trample on one group, normies will shrug and say "this doesn't effect me". And it doesn't......today.

4. Can't understand abstract concepts. Normies don't really ever learn anything in the truest sense of the word. They can memorize information. They can follow instructions. But they don't really understand the logic of what they are told or how the lines are connected between the dots. Their "understanding" of everything is thus mostly superficial at best. This is why the elites can't brainwash the masses so easily with doublethink where the population is told to believe many cantradicting things at once. It's because most normies have weak reasoning skills, and thus don't see/understand the contradictions in the lies they are told.

So just remember, that once the inevitable totalitarian state comes along and enslaves us all, that there is no reason to feel sorry for the normies because they all brought it to themselves anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
How can they bringit upon themselves if they were already slaves to begin with

How can they bringit upon themselves if they were already slaves to begin with
8189A70E 5DAD 462E 9B48 26A4AE8A4242

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
752.jpg

This emoj deserves to be a slave

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 685
Unironically neck urself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 611
Ironically it's easier to be a slave.
Everything is planned and laid out for you.
It's harder to think for yourself. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

4. Can't understand abstract concepts. Normies don't really ever learn anything in the truest sense of the word. They can memorize information. They can follow instructions. But they don't really understand the logic of what they are told or how the lines are connected between the dots. Their "understanding" of everything is thus mostly superficial at best. This is why the elites can brainwash the masses so easily with doublethink where the population is told to believe many contradicting things at once. It's because most normies have weak reasoning skills, and thus don't see/understand the contradictions in the lies they are told.

So just remember, that once the inevitable totalitarian state comes along and enslaves us all, that there is no reason to feel sorry for the normies because they all brought it to themselves anyway.
this is the one that pisses me off the most about them. their lack of common sense makes them incapable of seeing obvious contradictions and being logically consistent. even when you point it out them they will still deny it and instead resort to personal attacks. it really does seem like they are just mindless machines.

Be my little sex slave then

another high IQ post

OP, the reality is that 95+% of people in the west are already slaves. Or at least 95+% of MEN. Maybe it's more like 80+% for western women since some of them are stay-at-home wives in happy marriages where they are happy to do domestic duties for their husband and children and don't resent their husband and kids. Some obviously do resent their family and only stay with the cuck "for the kids" or due to their financial dependence on their husband. And that figure may even be higher in the third world.

If you have to wagecuck or labourcuck (self-employedcel) to survive while Dan Bilzerian and other trust fund kids live the NEET lifestyle generating passive income while they are on the beach getting brain from a bikini babe, you're a slave. Period. Even I am a slave to some extent trying to crypto-hustle to make some shekels while living the NEET lifestyle. I'm just not as enslaved as someone working M-F 9-5+

In a more just society there would not be such a gross disparity in freedom and leisure. Rich people have the freedom to quit their job and live the NEET lifestyle at any time. They just don't due to greed -> wanting to make more money. In a just society, everyone would be expected to contribute socially useful labour regardless of what station in life they were born in. But the work week should be a lot shorter. Since due to automation, a 40 hour work week standard is impossible to achieve with full employment. This is why so many people have dropped out of the labour force. Since there are more people outside the labour force than there are job vacancies. And in many job vacancies the available labour pool doesn't have the skills or credentials to meet the job's demands. And going back to school or training to get those skills costs money. Money that unemployed people often don't have.

If I could work part-time (20 hrs/week) for $20+/hr US, I would consider that fair compensation. But then you'd have to tax the rich to subsidize small businesses who can't afford to pay their staff that much. Tax the successful big businesses like Amazon to subsidize the small less successful businesses. Or you could just give out a universal basic income like Andrew Yang proposes so that people earning shit wages get a little something extra from the government.

Last edited: