Normies are unhappy because they know they're losers

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
On some level, most normies do in fact understand that they're loser subhumans. They just can't admit it to themselves, which is why we have all this cope mainstream culture. It's also the reason they respond with such toxicity when they see something that challenges them and/or reminds them of what they are. Most normies are partially blackpilled but need the bluepill to prevent them from overdosing.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Primalsplit, Hardrada and 3 others
False most normies are not loser and being an incel by itself doesn’t make u a loser since it isn’t a rare thing.

True losers rot on these forums.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, HTN_Mentalcel and Luffymaxxing
Normies need to all deep throat a baseball bat wrapped in razor wire, fucking disingenuous, two faced vultures

False most normies are not loser and being an incel by itself doesn’t make u a loser since it isn’t a rare thing.

How is being an incel rare, most men are just incels in denial

Water nigguh

This is objectively false. I've done research on this, looked at the numbers to see how many people actually accomplish something meaningful during their lives. It's literally 1-5% at best. You have no idea how rare it is to not be a loser.

Also, it makes no sense to argue that you can't be a loser if you're just like everybody else. That's like saying being cripple isn't so bad insofar as there are lots of other cripples. That's not how this works. Being worthless is the norm, but that doesn't mean you're less worthless just because most other people are worthless too.

The brutal reality is that there are only a select number of humans who get to actually live a so-called 'full life'. Everybody else is just there to populate the world so it doesn't look empty.

Just fucking lol despite being genetic shit I'm still further ahead of normies after becoming a semi-successful web author since now I at least I have something to live for besides rotting or wagecucking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Primalsplit

I remember when those sigma vs alpha videos were popular and people made jokes like “what about the other letters of the Greek alphabet like gamma and omega”

and only I knew a gamma male was like a redditor in 2010 who play dungeons and dragons

and an omega is someone who knows what a gamma male is and posts about them on Internet forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel
Can't be a bigger loser than you. You really set the limit, the rock bottom, that we all compare ourselves to.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and STAMPEDE