Most people have proportional features

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
I was at the dmv today which is a good place to gauge the average population. No one is exempt from a license and registration. As I waiting for my number I was people watching , my goal wasn’t to see how many attractive people there where but rather who simply looks human. I would say 80% can pass as normal looking. No striking features even some flaws but like i said it goes with their pheno. About 15% people I would consider ugly. It was features that serverly stick out like severely recessed, abnormally huge nose or ears, and bad teeth. I only truly consider about 5% to be truly subhuman. The difference between them and ugly people is they can at least have good features like height and nt also counts. The subhuman people just stick out like sore thumb. There was no point in trying to analyze them one look and you know it’s over. They all dressed bad and their social skills are non-existent. I truly feel bad for these people.

AVerage is a word for a reason bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Average = ugly

• +1
Yes that's how a normal distribution works
If it weren't for savage hypergamy none of us would be on this site, we would probably all be happy JFL

• +1
Under psl8 is subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back