Most people here can’t rate in PSL + Hexum is overhyped

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Most users rate the person they personally find better looking as higher in PSL and ignore that PSL rating is about who has objectively the more ideal PSL features.

With that being said the majority of users would probably rate Thom Strijd or Chico higher in PSL than Elias de Poot just because they find them better looking. But they forget that someone can be better looking than the other person but still score lower in PSL.

This also kind of explains why Hexum gets so hyped here. While he definitely is really high by PSL standards he gets overhyped as the ultimate PSL god just because he has a great pheno and looks high PSL and high appealing at the same time.
In comparison to Chads like drago, Jorge del rio Romeo, prime Gandy etc he doesn’t stand out by PSL.

In reality on one of his best pics he doesn’t look much higher in PSL than Bomer for example:

AB257A3D 4335 4178 9CDC E6CA614A813F

With smiling Bomer mogs Hexum hard (and this is literally the only pic I could find where Hexum looks somewhat decent while smiling):
B06630D7 1000 4B69 B6AF F077CFAEF37B

09D738A7 C938 4403 BF16 7AAA73C9945F

Just my opinion and thoughts but Hexum gets overrated here.
Yes he is good looking and all that but it’s not like he is closer to 8PSL than other high tier Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Looks234, Mewton and 21 others
The fact that you would rate de poot higher than Chico or Strijd is a great example of how the psl rating system is actually retarded and doesn't accurately reflect what people find attractive irl

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, LooksThinker, gakpostman and 21 others
teeth/smile are somewhat cope for men. how dimorphic u look with a resting face is what matters most

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member and 10 others
The fact that you would rate de poot higher than Chico or Strijd is a great example of how the psl rating system is actually retarded and doesn't accurately reflect what people find attractive irl
elias de poot=ugly aspie school shooter

zero appeal
hsi tinder results speak for themselves

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Jason Voorhees, one job away and 4 others
You overrate Bomer too much tbh he looks weird and gay af (well he really is) Hexum mogs him to next dimension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14561 and 6 others
8/10+ Chad = Subjective

Who would've known.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 4946, Blue and 4 others
Bomer looks soooo generic and boring, most overrated man ever alongside Cruise and Somerhalder
Hexum mogs him to andromeda

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, LooksThinker, Deleted member 14561 and 11 others
Cope

Overrated is Chico, Barret and O PRy maybe MAher too

Chico looks good but not even top 100 recently, but yeah very GL prime

Barret has mostly gay appeal

U must be retarded tho, watch Hexum videos his tribute, 1000 females comment he is most handsome guy they ever saw

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
elias de poot=ugly aspie school shooter

zero appeal
hsi tinder results speak for themselves
Elias de Poot would be a slayer and is a slayer irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
Bomer looks soooo generic and boring, most overrated man ever alongside Cruise and Somerhalder
This. Cruise and Somerhalder are overrated too

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, AscendingHero, Mewton and 2 others
I’ll concede that its subtle, but at the end of the day, is it convincing

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl at this cope.
Bomer is one of the highest appealing men in the eyes of girls and what you describe as boring is just averageness which is a highly attractive trait and mogs looking striking for mass appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Clark69, AscendingHero and 2 others
not really. On pictures it doesn’t matter but in real life smile matters definitely
it doesn't honestly, as long as the teeth are clean/hygienic and not severely crooked, i don't think it matters as much compared to other aspects that make a gl face

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
U must be retarded tho, watch Hexum videos his tribute, 1000 females comment he is most handsome guy they ever saw
I know that Hexum is extremely attractive and has high appeal.
My point was that he gets overhyped in comparison to other Chads. I just don’t see it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 2 others
Most users rate the person they personally find better looking as higher in PSL and ignore that PSL rating is about who has objectively the more ideal PSL features.

With that being said the majority of users would probably rate Thom Strijd or Chico higher in PSL than Elias de Poot just because they find them better looking. But they forget that someone can be better looking than the other person but still score lower in PSL.

This also kind of explains why Hexum gets so hyped here. While he definitely is really high by PSL standards he gets overhyped as the ultimate PSL god just because he has a great pheno and looks high PSL and high appealing at the same time.
In comparison to Chads like drago, Jorge del rio Romeo, prime Gandy etc he doesn’t stand out by PSL.

In reality on one of his best pics he doesn’t look much higher in PSL than Bomer for example:
View attachment 1460490
View attachment 1460496
With smiling Bomer mogs Hexum hard (and this is literally the only pic I could find where Hexum looks somewhat decent while smiling):
View attachment 1460514
View attachment 1460515

Just my opinion and thoughts but Hexum gets overrated here.
Yes he is good looking and all that but it’s not like he is closer to 8PSL than other high tier Chads.
Why isn't Matt Bomer considered a PSL god?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, datboijj and 1 other person
Hexum is the basic really attractive chad, so i get what you mean there are other people with more special looks but there still at/below hexums level

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
funny how all the retards upvoted your post when i said the exact same thing above

and no, the PSL scale isn't retarded and was never meant to be separate from female attractiveness. it's only autistic curries who tried to undermine the rating system to cope with their subhumanity. if that was the case then no one would have ever used or cared about the PSL scale to begin with. a rating scale separate from attractiveness is laughable. it's disgraceful people even suggest such a thing.
View attachment 1460599
But with this meaning of PSL, a random pretty boy from tiktok would score higher in PSL than a supermodel like Sean o pry.
This sounds new to me and I don’t think that this is the consent of this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and Xangsane
Jfl at this cope.
Bomer is one of the highest appealing men in the eyes of girls and what you describe as boring is just averageness which is a highly attractive trait and mogs looking striking for mass appeal
Looking striking mogs

My point was that he gets overhyped in comparison to other Chads. I just don’t see it.
YEah it your opinion i respect it no problem

For me, if there was a dictionary word chad, HExum photo would be there

Like who else? All others lacking something minor..Bradd Pitt come close, maybe facially arguably better, but he is low 5"11, lac height

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

• Love it
Reactions: germanlooks
Gabriel Aubry mogs Hexum

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
teeth/smile are somewhat cope for men. how dimorphic u look with a resting face is what matters most
I started getting more and hotter matches after I uploaded a smiling pic (my eyes don’t even look good bcz I’m tilting my head)

dom is biggest cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, forevergymcelling, AscendingHero and 2 others
@looksmaxxer234 already made a thread explaining this,can't find it right now,think the thread was called Regular Chads vs Special Chads

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, germanlooks and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
nick bateman is the most conventionally attractive slayer in the world, everyone else is just eye candy

nick-t.jpg

6'2
huge frame
good body
dark looks
squint mogger

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
  • JFL
Sidenote:

When I said that Hexum is overhyped I didn’t mean that he isn’t extremely attractive and high in PSL.
I just meant that I can’t understand how some people here act like he is the best looking man of all time who mogs every other chad easily.
He isn’t some god. If that was the case he would be way more popular even after his death

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Edgar
funny how all the retards upvoted your post when i said the exact same thing above

and no, the PSL scale isn't retarded and was never meant to be separate from female attractiveness. it's only autistic curries who tried to undermine the rating system to cope with their subhumanity. if that was the case then no one would have ever used or cared about the PSL scale to begin with. a rating scale separate from attractiveness is laughable. it's disgraceful people even suggest such a thing.
View attachment 1460599

The psl rating system has always been an attempt to rate people objectively by reducing attractiveness to a specific set of criteria (ie. do they have hunter eyes, hollow cheeks, sharp jawline, etc) but the issue is that attractiveness is more complex than that and attempting to use this criteria often results in the worship of uncanny valley jokes like de poot, thus it's usually better just rate people off of gut instinct (especially when you're a dumbass like 90% pslers have always been)

and don't try to explain the scale to a long-time psl poster using an incelpedia entry probably made by some rando tourist last year lmao, that explanation doesn't even make sense considering that women have also always been rated out of 8 and the average for both men and women on the psl scale was shifted down to 4. capping it at 8 always seemed arbitrary and dumb imo, I suspect that it was some kind of an attempt to distinguish pslers from the typical normie rater on reddit who tended to give out 9s and 10s out far too generously (ie. "look at us we're so harsh and objective, unlike you reddit simps we literally never rate anyone a 9 or 10 xDDDDD")

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
good thing tbh now it seems we hold smv to a higher degree than before but psl features are still very important

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
"The fact that you would rate de poot higher than Chico or Strijd is a great example of how the psl rating system is actually retarded and doesn't accurately reflect what people find attractive irl"

Well I think psl sucks now because it's basically just jerking off to male models for most users.

Relative to what being think, being a successful model =/= being desired by women. Most people only cherrypick ones that look good. Kelly Mittendorf and De Poot suffer massively due to their uncanny valley effect, Barrett is very androgynous, and arriksen looks like a gay alien to me.

Here's what kingkellz stated in the ending Barrett copers thread.

This was the very purpose of "PSL ratings". PSL has only recently turned into a circlejerking fest where teenagers obsess over their favorite models. The pioneers of the PSL community were sick and tired of not being able to succesfully get laid with women. They were sick and tired of being lied to by the "PUA scammers".

PSL rating was created to give you a reasonable idea of how well you will do with women in real life. It was not created so that men can start worshiping other men for their facial features.

I will repeat,
PSL rating was a way to tell you how attractive you would be to women IN REAL LIFE. NOT how attractive your fellow brocels think you are.

Back then everyone would give any random person a 6/10 or higher. The PSL rating system was supposed to be the "harsh truth" that bluepilled normies would never tell them!
Only recently has it turned into something men argue autistically argue about. The psl community has deviated from its original purpose.

Essentially psl was originally made to show how well you would do in real life with woman, not measuring how aesthetic male models are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and mulattomaxxer
Essentially psl was originally made to show how well you would do in real life with woman, not measuring how aesthetic male models are.
But rating appeal with numbers is way too complicated because age, niche, subjectiveness, coloring etc play a huge role for appeal and all these factors aren’t so easy to measure.

For example prime Chico probably has the highest appeal for the age group of 14-20 years old girls. Would this mean he PSL mogs Hexum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
De Poot’s irl appeal would match his psl if he had a thick neck and nt haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and germanlooks
imagine if jmb was here @StrangerDanger

• +1
Is PSL even objective? Who or what constitutes one facial feature or ratio is better than the other completely impartially?
Even then, no one takes all of the intricate criteria associated with PSL into account before coming to a well-thought, unbiased rating. Every rating here is to some measure subjective.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Biiyo03
featured-img-of-post-160769.jpg

this photo mogs the fuck out of any Hexum pic in history

• Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03
Is PSL even objective? Who or what constitutes one facial feature or ratio is better than the other completely impartially?
Even then, no one takes all of the intricate criteria associated with PSL into account before coming to a well-thought, unbiased rating. Every rating here is to some measure subjective.
Yea I agree with that.
It’s impossible to rate 100% objective. And it’s also not always possible to tell which feature is more ideal than the other.

I think that there are just some orientations which show you what would be more or less ideal and with these you can try to rate as objective as possible.

Like for example hunter eyes consisting out of a wide PFL, good pfl/pfh ratio, long and downturned medial canthus, thick lashes, deep set, neutral or positive canthal tilt etc.

But I get your point

Biggest cope I've ever heard on this site

Having a good smile is such an insane halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 1588, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
nick bateman is the most conventionally attractive slayer in the world, everyone else is just eye candy

nick-t.jpg

6'2
huge frame
good body
dark looks
squint mogger
++ This times x100.

This is the main issue with PSL rating system. Conventionally attractive dimorphic chad mogs the androgenous coat hanger alien model look to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and cmfanel