Or just brain dead non nt guys who have no experience in anything

It‘s impossible to even talk

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, HitAndRun, UZB_Strebl and 11 others
What do you say OP?

Takes one to know one

• JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior
Not even that, even outgoing good looking guys like pneumo and clavicular are beyond retarded, but it's completely normal once you discover blackpill for the first time, it goes away eventually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, iam good boy, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Not even that, even outgoing good looking guys like pneumo and clavicular are beyond retarded, but it's completely normal once you discover blackpill for the first time, it goes away eventually
I am not even taking looks into consideration, like genuinely fucking retarted people on here.

I could explain a whole topic to them and they would instantly forget it and ask again like a goldfish

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, HarrierDuBois and sub5c3l
water, why do you think theyre forum dwelling incels in the first place

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
I am guilty of this too, but some users are just annoyingly retarded they never try to understand anything then they act like they know everything just because they’re blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and sub5c3l
Low sentience rather than IQ TBH, I know many high IQ retards.
low in empathising, high in systemising. High t aspergers trait plus youre not an exception to this rule

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
low in empathising, high in systemising. High t aspergers trait plus youre not an exception to this rule
Not empathy. I see intelligence as the rational IQ, the nuanced EQ, and the "fundamental intelligence variant" i.e "sentience" which I am trying to establish.

Not empathy
empathising is a colloquial for sentience/NT in this context. high iq retards are just a manifestation of high 'rational' iq but low eq/sentience

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and HarrierDuBois
Someone cure my aspieness and my ugly face disease

empathising is a colloquial for sentience/NT in this context. high iq retards are just a manifestation of high 'rational' iq but low eq/sentience
I seperate EQ from sentience since I attribute sentience as a fundamental form on intelligence that refuses to "specialize".

• +1
Reactions: douche
Not empathy. I see intelligence as the rational IQ, the nuanced EQ, and the "fundamental intelligence variant" i.e "sentience" which I am trying to establish.
How long did it take you to write this lmao?
can one be high iq and high eq at the same time?

I'm non NT but my grades are high.
While some people grades are very low but they are very sociable.

• +1
Reactions: douche
I seperate EQ from sentience since I attribute sentience as a fundamental form on intelligence that refuses to "specialize".
define sentience

• +1
I'm non NT but my grades are high.
While some people grades are very low but they are very sociable.
You don‘t have to be nt for good grades.

Im both sociable and high iq, i get good grades without even ever going to school or really studying at all

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
You don‘t have to be nt for good grades.

Im both sociable and high iq, i get good grades without even ever going to school or really studying at all
So why are you on this forum? Are you subhuman or poor. You have friends right

So what do you call retarded?

So why are you on this forum? Are you subhuman or poor. You have friends right
typical 150iq, socialite, 10ft, terachad that rots on incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
The post? 30 seconds I guess I just spew out a message and post it.

Yes definitely they are just different "specialties" within the human mind and science claims there are like 9 intelligence varieties.
View attachment 2859161
Im 2,5,6,7,9 and kinda 1 too as i like poetry and i know how to talk to people.

I fucking suck at imagining things tho

• +1
Im 2,5,6,7,9 and kinda 1 too as i like poetry and i know how to talk to people.

I fucking suck at imagining things tho
My 1 (in writing, not speech), 4, 7, 9 are all high, 2 and 6 are decent, 3, 6, and 8 sucks.

Last edited:
The post? 30 seconds I guess I just spew out a message and post it.

Yes definitely they are just different "specialties" within the human mind and science claims there are like 9 intelligence varieties.
View attachment 2859161
"naturalist intelligence: the ability to recognize plants"

wtf am i reading

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, HarrierDuBois and Magnum Opus
150 IQ geniuses look like retards in the eyes of a 100 IQ normie.

My 1 (in writing, not speech), 4, 7, 9 are all high, 2 and 6 are decent, 3, 6, and 8 sucks.
1 is all about speech tbh that‘s why i didn‘t include it.
150 IQ geniuses look like retards in the eyes of a 100 IQ normie.
Im 136 iq, and iq doesn‘t mean a thing if you‘re an retard

I wish this forum was more mature, less juvenile with better discussion and debates. Right now the 1% of good content is overshadowed by all this nonsense which makes everything look ridiculous to outsiders. Like shit posting is okay from time to time but over 90% of posts here are shit posts.

Clavicular isn’t good looking u retard

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I wish this forum was more mature, less juvenile with better discussion and debates. Right now the 1% of good content is overshadowed by all this nonsense which makes everything look ridiculous to outsiders. Like shit posting is okay from time to time but over 90% of posts here are shit posts.
It‘s fun sometimes but i need an subforum where i can just talk about shit i need help in, with active USERS

It‘s fun sometimes but i need an subforum where i can just talk about shit i need help in, with active USERS
can you be more specific, the only thing I could possibly see that "e-blackpillers" could legit help with would be if you wanted some help wtih your hardmaxxx surgery and that is and always was easy to get here