RAITEIII
Legendary
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2019
- Posts
- 23,737
- Reputation
- 23,662
Religions are bullshit in many ways but they draw a line to how much of an asshole you can be. If said line was not there in your mind you could just burn down this whole world and the clown would think there aren't enough principles to stop it.
So whoever created religion knew this. They're not based on god necessarily, but they saw how sick people were, and that they need to abide to a certain set of rules for the sake of collective wellbeing and humanity or we would be self destructed eventually.
I see people doing the lowest of low shit and they're fine and happy with it.
As for myself. I don't need a religion to tell me what's wrong or right. I have a strong sense of values. That's why I can afford not being religious.
@NuclearBrainReturns thoughts?
So whoever created religion knew this. They're not based on god necessarily, but they saw how sick people were, and that they need to abide to a certain set of rules for the sake of collective wellbeing and humanity or we would be self destructed eventually.
I see people doing the lowest of low shit and they're fine and happy with it.
As for myself. I don't need a religion to tell me what's wrong or right. I have a strong sense of values. That's why I can afford not being religious.
@NuclearBrainReturns thoughts?