Most people on here are not truly blackpilled

Legit.
Just LOL @ the notion that most of people here have very rare condition called autism and that autism is the only reason why someone is incel.
People who preach this are either recessed copers or very missinformed and know nothing about psychology.
They don't even know what actual autism is.
No. Read my thread on autism , it’s quite possible a lot of users have some form of it.

You know how you see some ugly/normie fucker with a HTB-Stacy sometimes and think how tf did that happen?
I've never seen this in my life, stop making things up.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Deleted member 20891
@444
6A93C0DE 472F 4C36 893E 9F6E71874461
notice how ur the only ugh react.

Loser ass autistic ass loner weirdo

I've never seen this in my life, stop making things up.
Nigga you’ve never left your bedroom then, majority of coulples I see are like that.

Good thread, OP.

It is difficult to tell who is reiterating blue pilled nonsense because they genuinely believe it or using it to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
3,921 posts
3,692 reputation

Jfl no you're a delusional fool then. Majority of couples are ugly men with stacys? Ok bro
Come to Canada and you’ll see nigga, I’m not lying. Of course no stacies are with trucels, but stacylite-ltn, and Stacy-mtn couples are VERY common, I even see trucels with cute MTBs, it’s nuts.

Come to Canada and you’ll see nigga, I’m not lying. Of course no stacies are with trucels, but stacylite-ltn, and Stacy-mtn couples are VERY common, I even see trucels with cute MTBs, it’s nuts.
Oh yeah, the canadapill :lul: you guys can cherrypick couples all day

Oh yeah, the canadapill :lul: you guys can cherrypick couples all day
Not cherry-picking, it’s literally the norm here, I’ve seen ugly pajeets with white Htbs and stacylites nigga, it’s the truth, canadapill is a hard one to swallow

Social circle pill is real. How are you supposed to find women if there are none in your circles? Of course autistic chromosomemaxxed chads like @curlyheadjames can land foids online due to sheer psl but if you’re meh looking no foid will go out of her way to talk to you when she has access to plenty of men like that irl

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Artemis
The final blackpill is Jesus Christ @Bipedal Dog

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back