most people who are below upper tier normie level are excluded from having social lives

C

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
and by social lives i mean having access to people who far outnumber your close friends, people you'd be friends with regardless of LMS

i have never met an average dude who claimed people were always hitting him up or inviting him to things, at most these people have a few people they "chill" with every now and then. if their friends are much more popular than they are, they are rarely invited to anything that's not immediately outside their friend group

the only time lower tier normies and maybe some people below that experience a properly active social live is if they go to a large college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 16369 and autistic_tendencies
I didn't even experience that at college. Complete outcast, never talked to anyone in three years.

That "debunking the NTpill" thread basically explains it all perfectly and explains why if noone is approaching you, you shouldn't "try to be more social"... looks = NT.

There's very little point trying to progress your life unless you're HTN at least. Even for moneymaxxing you will be stuck in low end job because recruiters are disgusted by your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22930, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
You have to build value for yourself people mostly use each other