Most people’s problem here is their mental state

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
There are legit sub-5/10s who’s problem is vastly their looks, I get that and it’s horrible.

This post is for the +5’s on this site and I know there’s a lot of them.

Our problem is mainly our mental state, calling this cope is ironically your own mental state coping against this fact.

If you are 5-6/10 will you be able to fuck any women you want and be constantly approached? No, but so what? Can you still get laid and get a decent looking GF? Obviously. I’ve seen so many normies (people from work, friends from school, college, Uni) in my life who have slayed or gotten a decent girlfriend

The thought most incels have here is that you have to be gigachad or kill yourself, that is such a fucked up mindset it boggles my mind. Your life will always be shit if you think this way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, litaz, Vasco-v2 and 23 others
5 to 6/10 men cant get girlfriends .

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 6497 and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, zyMOGenic, Vasco-v2 and 17 others
GIGA CHAD OR NOTHING

LITTERALLY NOT A SINGLE PHOTONIC PARTICLE OF YOUR SHITTY COPE POST WAS PROTRACTED BY MY RETINAL OPENINGS

SHIT THREAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, zyMOGenic, MoostWestThuisBest and 21 others
I’ve seen countless guys at work and friends at my school, college and Uni who prove you wrong.

Only incels who never go outside think like that.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
There are legit sub-5/10s who’s problem is vastly their looks, I get that and it’s horrible.

Our problem is mainly our mental state, calling this cope is ironically your own mental state coping against this fact.

If you are 5-6/10 will you be able to fuck any women you want and be constantly approached? No, but so what? Can you still get laid and get a decent looking GF? Obviously. I’ve seen so many normies in my life who have slayed or gotten a decent girlfriend.

The thought most incels have here is that you have to be gigachad or kill yourself, that is such a fucked up mindset it boggles my mind. Your life will always be shit if you think this way.
I can confirm this from euthanasia that most people here have a bigger mental problem than appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and lonelystoner
A lot of men here could easily get girlfriends, but we want to be Chads that are worshipped by women. Simply ascending is not enough

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Yerico7, Warlow and 8 others
A lot of men here could easily get girlfriends, but we want to be Chads that are worshipped by women. Simply ascending is not enough
That is the mental issue: Our need for female validation/worship.

This is my main issue too and it sucks.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 6128, aphoria and 3 others
I dont want to accept my place in this world and date a 4/10 fat bitch with metal problems

• +1
Reactions: litaz, BonesAndHarmony, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
That is the mental issue: Our need for female validation/worship.

This is my main issue too and it sucks.
It’s a curse I know. But I won’t stop until I get there. I just need MSE and facemask to fix my slight maxillary recession and then I’m good. Trying to convince my parents to pay for it by explaining its for health reasons JFL

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
They just have high standards.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, aphoria and Deleted member 4430
I dont want to accept my place in this world and date a 4/10 fat bitch with metal problems
Acceptance is the only way but it’s also the hardest way. Mentalceldom is a curse.
It’s a curse I know. But I won’t stop until I get there. I just need MSE and facemask to fix my slight maxillary recession and then I’m good. Trying to convince my parents to pay for it by explaining its for health reasons JFL
I get you bro,

Wish I was bluepilled again tbh, was so much happier

Acceptance is the only way but it’s also the hardest way. Mentalceldom is a curse.

I get you bro,

Wish I was bluepilled again tbh, was so much happier
id rather die lonely obsessed with fitness and productivity than settle for a 4/10 fat orgre bitching at me day in day out, fuck putting up with that just for a few comfortable nuts

• +1
Reactions: Cope
It's true, but trying to get laid or get a GF as an average male is an indignified numbers game that people on this website quite frankly don't have the motivation or balls to play. Most people ended up in this community due to their proclivity to steer clear of any difficult route in life.
Agreed and I’m in this camp too. I never approach or try to get a girl because I’m scared of the rejection and what it’ll do to my psyche.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Kade

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4430 and eyearea
id rather die lonely obsessed with fitness and productivity than settle for a 4/10 fat orgre bitching at me day in day out, fuck putting up with that just for a few comfortable nuts
Thinking that 5-6/10 men can only get 4/10 fat ogres is a part of the problem, it’s just more blackpill autism.

I’ve seen countless normies with good looking girls.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Cope
5-6 PSL can definitely get girls, potentially their looksmatch if they're NT enough.

Looks and being a higher PSL than the girl your with guarantees that she is less likely to cheat on you, and even if she tries to get with a Chico tier level dude he most likely won't give her the time of day (unless you're dating Gigastacies).

• +1
Reactions: Kade
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Vasco-v2, inTimeTheyWillPay and 1 other person
Thinking that 5-6/10 men can only get 4/10 fat ogres is a part of the problem, it’s just more blackpill autism.

I’ve seen countless normies with good looking girls.
ya maybe if youre white that applies
most girls would rather have a overweight white guy then a in shape ethnic/arab/indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 3043

If you are 5-6/10 will you be able to fuck any women you want and be constantly approached? No, but so what? Can you still get laid and get a decent looking GF? Obviously. I’ve seen so many normies (people from work, friends from school, college, Uni) in my life who have slayed or gotten a decent girlfriend

shut up bluecel, there is no personality that can fix my subhuman side profile

Real1

I already have a normie social life and social circles and this cannot lead me to get laid.

A shy ugly man with poor social life will be rejected by 10 girls
A low inhib ugly man with an exciting social life will by rejected by 100 girls

quote by Johnny Red, the master of Redpill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 5892, shortretrudedchin and 1 other person
you need to leave the basementmaxx
i believe i'm into this range, but this is all mental issues. Tho, before fully leanmaxxing i didn't planned to do anything, and hoping secretly to be above 6/10, or legit 5 psl +.
beeing fat, or not enough fit is a legit way to give yourself even more issues mentally wise.
ya maybe if youre white that applies
most girls would rather have a overweight white guy then a in shape ethnic/arab/indian
even if white girls were like that, which not remotely true usually from my experience just naturally and logically harder if you go only for them, there are still same ethnics as you.

View attachment 393453

I already have a normie social life and social circles and this cannot lead me to get laid.

View attachment 393457
tbh you'r a chad compared to me, side profile is cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, NikolaR10 and Kade

View attachment 393453

View attachment 393457
cope, gymmax to strengthen neck and traps + facial hair to give illusion of stronger jawline
youre mindset is weak. people that dont lift have no right to complain
i believe i'm into this range, but this is all mental issues. Tho, before fully leanmaxxing i didn't planned to do anything, and hoping secretly to be above 6/10, or legit 5 psl +.
beeing fat, or not enough fit is a legit way to give yourself even more issues mentally wise.

even if white girls were like that, which not remotely true usually from my experience just naturally and logically harder if you go only for them, there are still same ethnics as you.

tbh you'r a chad compared to me, side profile is cope.
I didnt say white girls. Ethnic girls worship white dick and white girls wont go near ethnic dick especially 5 or below out of 10. just look at statistics on dating preferences based on race in the US

Last edited:
MOST PEOPLE'S PROBLEM HERE IS THEY THINK THAT GETTING GIRLS WILL MAKE THEM HAPPY OR MIRACULOUSLY TURN THEIR SHITTY LIVES INTO A GREAT ONE.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, NikolaR10, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
WIN_20200506_12_21_39_Pro.jpg

Thank you OP, always knew I was a mentalcel gigaslayer 8.1psl chad all along
MOST PEOPLE'S PROBLEM HERE IS THEY THINK THAT GETTING GIRLS WILL MAKE THEM HAPPY OR MIRACULOUSLY TURN THEIR SHITTY LIVES INTO A GREAT ONE.
getting a girl would make me happy, but its not gonna happen

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5891, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
I don't think it's either white or black, mental health problems exist but the outside is important too.

man i feel bad to complain at your current form you'r a legit truecel even compared to me

man i feel bad to complain at your current form you'r a legit truecel even compared to me

I'm like 3/10 irl so this doesn't apply to me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 4430 and eyearea
cope, gymmax to strengthen neck and traps + facial hair to give illusion of stronger jawline
youre mindset is weak. people that dont lift have no right to complain

I didnt say white girls. Ethnic girls worship white dick and white girls wont go near ethnic dick especially 5 or below out of 10. just look at statistics on dating preferences based on race in the US
i mean if you go for thot it's your issue. you can't blame nobody but yourself.

View attachment 393453

View attachment 393457
Indeed,no nt for our hypoplasic jaws

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Lorsss
i'm here because i want to achieve my genetic potential. i don't care if i can LTR a fat landwhale (which i won't deny i can).

most men sink down to that level and sadly...they do

i mean if you go for thot it's your issue. you can't blame nobody but yourself.
"go for thot" ? wtf are you talking about donkeycel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

View attachment 393453

View attachment 393457
It's sad cuz this dude genuinely thinks he looks like his profile pic

You're not the best looking dude here but you're by no means conventionally ugly. Quit larping as a sub-4, you take self-deprecation to a whole 'nother level. What's even sadder is that you unironically think the morphs of yourself look so much better. I think you should definitely roidmax, but I wouldn't go farther than that.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Water is wet, I have extreme body dismorphia and I have problems to show feeling to people.

I rejected or didn't take clear advances of a lot of girls (some of them I liked a lot), I am beyond retarded and my friends know.

JFL at people using Sub-5 examples to try and prove me wrong.
Water is wet, I have extreme body dismorphia and I have problems to show feeling to people.

I rejected or didn't take clear advances of a lot of girls (some of them I liked a lot), I am beyond retarded and my friends know.
I’m sad for you but happy knowing I’m not the only one

no wonder pill for my autism

In this thread:

>Sub-5’s who disagree

>+5’s who agree

JFL

if you are sociable you should have no problem with women even if youre ugly.

I wish I could date a 4/10 fat bitch with mental problems.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
edit forget anything I said

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
WRONG WEBSITE BUD. http://reddit.com/ SEEMS LIKE THE WEBSITE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR.
lol. i have NEVER met an extroverted incel. im not saying they can go to a club or go on tinder and get any attention but they can easily get gfs through social circle/school/work just by being friendly and hanging out with people after hours.

lol. i have NEVER met an extroverted incel. im not saying they can go to a club or go on tinder and get any attention but they can easily get gfs through social circle/school/work just by being friendly and hanging out with people after hours.
I have girl friends but i dont have a girlfriend, i got them through jestermaxxing. still doesnt matter

View attachment 393453

View attachment 393457
We have the same jaw wtf just jawmax like me

YOU ALL FAGGOTS REALLY THIK ITS SO EASY GETTING A GIRLFRIEND AS AN AVERAGE GUY HUH? OR EVEN SLIGHTLY BELOW HUH? WHEN YOU GET ONE CALL ME TO TALK AGAIN JFL
It’s not easy for us to get girlfriends BECAUSE of our mental state.

GIGA CHAD OR NOTHING

LITTERALLY NOT A SINGLE PHOTONIC PARTICLE OF YOUR SHITTY COPE POST WAS PROTRACTED BY MY RETINAL OPENINGS

SHIT THREAD
Jajaja que tonterias xd

• Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta
I don't want A Girlfriend, I want my oneitis to acknowledge I exist

PSL5 white guy is actually pretty attractive, people here just overrate the average guy. Seen guys rating some currys with deformed jaws psl4.5. Considering the elite guys only get rated 8/10 consistently, psl5 is good.

OP: you are a psl3.5 ethnic, your looks are your problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, hebbewem, inTimeTheyWillPay and 1 other person