Most people’s problem here is their mental state

lol. i have NEVER met an extroverted incel. im not saying they can go to a club or go on tinder and get any attention but they can easily get gfs through social circle/school/work just by being friendly and hanging out with people after hours.
I think you're confusing correlation with causation to be fair.

Good looks > positive social experiences > increased confidence > extroverted personality develops
Ugly > negative social experiences > decreased confidence > introverted personality develops

I think you're confusing correlation with causation to be fair.

Good looks > positive social experiences > increased confidence > extroverted personality develops
Ugly > negative social experiences > decreased confidence > introverted personality develops
lol. there are tons of ugly extroverts (no good looking introverts tho). 95% of the population is extroverted.
I have girl friends but i dont have a girlfriend, i got them through jestermaxxing. still doesnt matter
have you asked any of them out??

PSL5 white guy is actually pretty attractive, people here just overrate the average guy. Seen guys rating some currys with deformed jaws psl4.5. Considering the elite guys only get rated 8/10 consistently, psl5 is good.

OP: you are a psl3.5 ethnic, your looks are your problem.
IRL my looks aren’t the problem, when I was bluepilled and care free I’d make out with a girl every night out.

Now that I’m blackpilled and somewhat looksmaxed, I’m scared as shit to approach girls when they give me IOI’s

It's sad cuz this dude genuinely thinks he looks like his profile pic
View attachment 393507

You're not the best looking dude here but you're by no means conventionally ugly. Quit larping as a sub-4, you take self-deprecation to a whole 'nother level. What's even sadder is that you unironically think the morphs of yourself look so much better. I think you should definitely roidmax, but I wouldn't go farther than that.

besides the roidmaxx, you talk exactly like my bluepilled parents or the bluepilled psychologists I was forced to visit
giphy.gif

Still think I am an attractive mentalcel?
here is a compilation of girls who rejected me in the past
fatass with deep bite
DeepinScreenshot select area 20200507021451

Anorexic rickety asocial charity case with mandibular aplasia
DeepinScreenshot select area 20200507021852

and finally this undiagnosed crouzon patient
Maxillanotfound

HER LOOKSMATCH NEEDS A LEFORT 3 + 20mm MSE TO GET OUT OF HIS BASEMENT

Now I want a SJW media to accuse me of cyberbullying against theese girls

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Cope, Caligula and 1 other person
good thread

besides the roidmaxx, you talk exactly like my bluepilled parents or the bluepilled psychologists I was forced to visit
giphy.gif

Still think I am an attractive mentalcel?
here is a compilation of girls who rejected me in the past
fatass with deep bite
View attachment 393870

Anorexic rickety asocial charity case with mandibular aplasia
View attachment 393877

and finally this undiagnosed crouzon patient
View attachment 393879

HER LOOKSMATCH NEEDS A LEFORT 3 + 20mm MSE TO GET OUT OF HIS BASEMENT

Now I want a SJW media to accuse me of cyberbullying against theese girls
Ugly bitches are so hypergamous despite being genetic garbage, can’t disagree with you there.

There are legit sub-5/10s who’s problem is vastly their looks, I get that and it’s horrible.

This post is for the +5’s on this site and I know there’s a lot of them.

Our problem is mainly our mental state, calling this cope is ironically your own mental state coping against this fact.

If you are 5-6/10 will you be able to fuck any women you want and be constantly approached? No, but so what? Can you still get laid and get a decent looking GF? Obviously. I’ve seen so many normies (people from work, friends from school, college, Uni) in my life who have slayed or gotten a decent girlfriend

The thought most incels have here is that you have to be gigachad or kill yourself, that is such a fucked up mindset it boggles my mind. Your life will always be shit if you think this way.
Im 5/10 and best I can get are 4.5/10 girls. When i stopped giving effort and stopped caring about being funny, interesting personality etc, nothing changed, I still get the same type of girls lol.

I am inherently antisocial.

Im 5/10 and best I can get are 4.5/10 girls. When i stopped giving effort and stopped caring about being funny, interesting personality etc, nothing changed, I still get the same type of girls lol.
This is different because you actually stopped giving effort and it was in your control.

Going from bluepillled to blackpilled sticks to you like a mental illness and it’s not something you can turn on/off or control. Like if you suffer from depression, you can’t just “be happy”.

No mental state for my 5'7 height

IRL my looks aren’t the problem, when I was bluepilled and care free I’d make out with a girl every night out.

Now that I’m blackpilled and somewhat looksmaxed, I’m scared as shit to approach girls when they give me IOI’s
bullshit no decent girl is gonna give a psl3.5 ethnic IOI

so tired of your delusions on this website, you are only good at posting threads about hairstyles

There are legit sub-5/10s who’s problem is vastly their looks, I get that and it’s horrible.

Our problem is mainly our mental state, calling this cope is ironically your own mental state coping against this fact.

If you are 5-6/10 will you be able to fuck any women you want and be constantly approached? No, but so what? Can you still get laid and get a decent looking GF? Obviously. I’ve seen so many normies (people from work, friends from school, college, Uni) in my life who have slayed or gotten a decent girlfriend

The thought most incels have here is that you have to be gigachad or kill yourself, that is such a fucked up mindset it boggles my mind. Your life will always be shit if you think this way.
Why would i want to fuck some cow???

bullshit no decent girl is gonna give a psl3.5 ethnic IOI

so tired of your delusions on this website, you are only good at posting threads about hairstyles
Clearly I’m not 3.5 PSL then because I’ve gotten approached by good looking girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Clearly I’m not 3.5 PSL then because I’ve gotten approached by good looking girls.
stop lying u fucking mong

you look like a fresh of the boat ethnic. Holy shit at these delusions

High IQ and agree, if not for my mental issues I'm pretty sure id get laid.
However I think the mental state is determined by past experiences, and this is driven by looks.

stop lying u fucking mong

you look like a fresh of the boat ethnic. Holy shit at these delusions
Ofcourse I look ethnic, because I am. But that doesn’t mean I’m not attractive to girls.
High IQ and agree, if not for my mental issues I'm pretty sure id get laid.
However I think the mental state is determined by past experiences, and this is driven by looks.
That’s true, this is much more brutal for people that were previously ugly/fat and then looksmaxxed to above average in their 20’s. They missed out on that essential validation when young and are now fucked.

5/10 is incel in 2020

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
tales from the basement

ugly chicks dont count
Ironically it’s you that’s in the basement mate.

If you left the house, had a social circle, went out to bars, etc you’d know I was telling the truth.

Ironically it’s you that’s in the basement mate.

If you left the house, had a social circle, went out to bars, etc you’d know I was telling the truth.
K bro. I guess my social circles, fraternity, holidays, festivals, regular clubbing, events, social dancing classes, etc. is all just imagination.

Nobody is slaying jack shit so gtfo with your bullshit life and lies. Average young man is incel that's a simple fact. You can deduce it from stats like 30% of young men being entirely sexless nowadays.

K bro. I guess my social circles, fraternity, holidays, festivals, regular clubbing, events, social dancing classes, etc. is all just imagination.

Nobody is slaying jack shit so gtfo with your bullshit life and lies. Average young man is incel that's a simple fact. You can deduce it from stats like 30% of young men being entirely sexless nowadays.
It's probably 50% according to that Australian study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

I’m not saying that everyone I know slays/has a GF, but quite a lot of them do, that’s a lot of normies. That 30% figure can be true, as 70% of every young guy I know is still a lot.

Also I guess it depends on location, I’m in England.