most plain boring normies EVER

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
jfl these guys are the definition of plain shitty normie 1000% invisible even the white guy is shit. No masculine, dimorphic or asthetic features whatsoever these guys make me bored just looking at them these are the types of guys that get gfs somehow just by being nt and from what ive seen the people on this site mog the fuck out of them also jfl at that mut manlet trying to act alpha, what the fuck is that pheno and height:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also i wouldn't even fuck those bitches with a pole there grim asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, thotbuster3000, 000 and 5 others
They're all repulsive, men and women included.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCR7, Deleted member 11074, randomuser2407 and 4 others
also of course that noodlewhore chooses the only white one there jfl this shit really does write it's self racepill is real :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, bugeye, Deleted member 11074 and 3 others
is it just me or are they the most boring looking people, i wouldn't even bat an eye walking past any of them

Dude is sad af at 10:22

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
its a cuck fest among normies. dont get too excited just because they have gf

mestizo guy looks like good looking loser

lil diesel is the only masculine looking one but it's over for him due to his height

even the ugly face negress or that fat hapa didn't find any of them attractive fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others

lil diesel is the only masculine looking one but it's over for him due to his height

even the ugly face negress or that fat hapa didn't find any of them attractive fucking lol
i would fuck the black girl tbh iv'e never seen a african american girl in real life but they look so fuckable tbh and she ranked white guy number1

4PSLers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

insane how theybetray there race so fast when will they learn we don't want a child with them only to use them as a sex toy

jfl these guys are the definition of plain shitty normie 1000% invisible even the white guy is shit. No masculine, dimorphic or asthetic features whatsoever these guys make me bored just looking at them these are the types of guys that get gfs somehow just by being nt and from what ive seen the people on this site mog the fuck out of them also jfl at that mut manlet trying to act alpha, what the fuck is that pheno and height:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also i wouldn't even fuck those bitches with a pole there grim asf

Most people are ugly, including every single person, male or female, in this video. Beautiful people are rare

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6512
Dude is sad af at 10:22

*Girl's don't even talk to them
"I think most of the girls were more personality-based..."

JFL at these levels of cope :lul:

Copium

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv
What's even worse is that people are bothered to waste their time on this

Wow, I'm important enough to be in your signature, I'm flattered.

However, after just one 3 month cycle of testosterone done while lifting weights, that picture will become outdated. I'll make a thread when the cycle is done and I'll show before and after pics.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Wow, I'm important enough to be in your signature, I'm flattered.

However, after just one 3 month cycle of testosterone done while lifting weights, that picture will become outdated. I'll make a thread when the cycle is done and I'll show before and after pics.
You live rent free in our hearts

i would fuck the black girl tbh iv'e never seen a african american girl in real life but they look so fuckable tbh and she ranked white guy number1

yea she has the best body by far close 2nd to me but asian chick was most atrractive overall