Most puas are Indian or low value blacks

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Joined
Jun 6, 2022
Posts
751
Reputation
1,770
I joined the pickup community here in Arizona a very white area.

Most of the puas are short Indians and low value blacks, not masculine niggers but like these short niggers from non African dark skinned countries that look like this.

Maxresdefault 1
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, twilight, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
I joined the pickup community here in Arizona a very white area.

Most of the puas are short Indians and low value blacks, not masculine niggers but like these short niggers from non African dark skinned countries that look like this.

View attachment 2356191
nothing more pathetic than a black wearing a papillon
 
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 26859
thats cuz ethnic and black have most appeal jbejbb2023
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Similar threads

badacne
Replies
15
Views
118
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
rs_psl
Replies
15
Views
96
SabiWabi
S
urleastfavvvltn
Replies
55
Views
144
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
swizz
Replies
9
Views
129
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top