Most SEAmaxxers are lazy and dont approach. SEAmaxxing only if u fail with azn foids in the west (Geomaxxers gtfih!!)

D

Deleted member 28219

Iron
JFL at SEAMaxxers who live in the west and not far away from a big city or in a big city. Every university has a lot of azn students. Stupid to fly all the way to SEA if you get get azn foid in the west. I bet most seamsxxers didnt approach at least 20 azn foids in the west. They rot all day and never talk to foids. Why fly to sea if u can get azn foid in the west with a bit of work? @russiancel @Ai Impact @mulattocel @Beastimmung @Blondecel @HeightPilledum .... seamaxxing only if EVERYTHING else fails tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Blond3cel, WeiWei, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Atleast try JBWmaxx before you SEAmaxx

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 28219
@AlexBrown84

Asian foids have plenty of SMV to get Chad in the west.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 28219
in my Asian neighbourhood I only see pajeetas with curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, FinasteridePoison and Deleted member 28219
Only works if you're white whereas in SEA, everyone gets some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
you need to target ltb-low mtb.

You also need to be HTN. I’m lucky to get fat LTB or non fat subhuman at my looks level. UK is full of giga mogger chads though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and forevermirin
You also need to be HTN. I’m lucky to get fat LTB or non fat subhuman at my looks level. UK is full of giga mogger chads though.
no jbw works on azn foids as long as ur in the normie range and not manlet. but yeah ops post is more true in the us where theres a lot more asians.

• +1
there’s other reasons to leave the west like improving quality of life and i the only time i approached an asian in america i ended up fucking her

and i don’t live in sea i live in korea now

• +1
Only works if you're white whereas in SEA, everyone gets some.
SEAmaxxing only works if you're blonde, Blue-eyed white guy lol

• Hmm...
Bruh SEA gooks are ugly af. Why even bother? Koreans Japs Chinks look the best for asians but even they are fogged by some Peruvian latina bitch OR white bitch. Im like if the stupid asian bitch dont want me then gtfo you inferior insect.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and FinasteridePoison
Imagine going to some SEA shithole to get laid with ugly SEA insects JFL. What an absolute joke of a man one must be to do that.

• WTF
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
JFL at SEAMaxxers who live in the west and not far away from a big city or in a big city. Every university has a lot of azn students. Stupid to fly all the way to SEA if you get get azn foid in the west. I bet most seamsxxers didnt approach at least 20 azn foids in the west. They rot all day and never talk to foids. Why fly to sea if u can get azn foid in the west with a bit of work? @russiancel @Ai Impact @mulattocel @Beastimmung @Blondecel @HeightPilledum .... seamaxxing only if EVERYTHING else fails tbh
yea im taking advantage of that

• +1
SEAmaxxing only works if you're blonde, Blue-eyed white guy lol
Not true. It definitely makes it easier but those jungle monkeys will fuck anyone who is superior to their 5'4 men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and Deleted member 29155
Not including AMPs, I only have TWO Asian bodies ever. One was a filipina I chatted up at a bus stop and clapped up in her dorm room two months later. The other was a Viet girl from San Jose CA who was staying in NYC on holiday I met on Tinder. Had her head banging against my car door as a smashed in the backseat. Pussy was pretty and creamy af

• +1
Nigga tagged the wrong @Blond3cel
Huge dissapointment.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Not including AMPs, I only have TWO Asian bodies ever. One was a filipina I chatted up at a bus stop and clapped up in her dorm room two months later. The other was a Viet girl from San Jose CA who was staying in NYC on holiday I met on Tinder. Had her head banging against my car door as a smashed in the backseat. Pussy was pretty and creamy af
Mogger ngl

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back