SELF INDUCED HETEROCHROMIA WITH LATISSE? (GTFIH)

cartheyebrows

cartheyebrows

6'5.5
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
144
Reputation
85
So we all know about latisse right? (water)

Latisse was orginally an eye drop to treat glaucoma using its active ingredient bimatoprost 0.03%

but then, we found out it can also grow eyelashes, and that is because it is a prostaglandin analog.
It would be the perfect growth solution for eye
lashes...but it comes with some side effects.

-> Periorbital fat loss (eye region nuke)
-> Redness
-> Irritation
-> Eyelid pigmentation
and..iris pigmentation.

You might think this is a bad thing, "I don't want to lose my
blue eyes!" (blue eyes won't even be affected, they dont have any melanin in the eye to stimulate anyway.)

butttttt for those who are lucky enough to have
hazel eyes or green eyes, I'm about to share a method that might 10x your appeal.

Bimatoprost will pigment darker eye colors with melanin in them, so if you were to use latisse on only one side of the eye (eye drop version preferred) you can pigment one of your hazel or green eyes into a darker brown color, giving you complete heterochromia.


(If you don't respond as much you may only end up with central or sectoral heterochromia, which still looks striking)

OIP 14


So why the fuck is this important anyway? Well because this feature makes you look very rare, and an interesting contrast


hope this helped, thanks for reading!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IOD, enchanted_elixir, Absurdist and 1 other person
over for t50 niggrs
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niebvll, IOD, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Not sure heterochromia is a halo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and cartheyebrows
water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Aquariul
why wouldnt u do it to both?
 
So we all know about latisse right? (water)

Latisse was orginally an eye drop to treat glaucoma using its active ingredient bimatoprost 0.03%

but then, we found out it can also grow eyelashes, and that is because it is a prostaglandin analog.
It would be the perfect growth solution for eye
lashes...but it comes with some side effects.

-> Periorbital fat loss (eye region nuke)
-> Redness
-> Irritation
-> Eyelid pigmentation
and..iris pigmentation.

You might think this is a bad thing, "I don't want to lose my
blue eyes!" (blue eyes won't even be affected, they dont have any melanin in the eye to stimulate anyway.)

butttttt for those who are lucky enough to have
hazel eyes or green eyes, I'm about to share a method that might 10x your appeal.

Bimatoprost will pigment darker eye colors with melanin in them, so if you were to use latisse on only one side of the eye (eye drop version preferred) you can pigment one of your hazel or green eyes into a darker brown color, giving you complete heterochromia.


(If you don't respond as much you may only end up with central or sectoral heterochromia, which still looks striking)

View attachment 5707674


So why the fuck is this important anyway? Well because this feature makes you look very rare, and an interesting contrast


hope this helped, thanks for reading!
Is this well documented in any studies? And what are the drawbacks? I’d do it ngl
 
but it doesnt look good, at least imo

also does the lightening even look good? not uncanncy
its darkening, not lightening, and i believe that complete heterochromia has really good appeal, but i respect the opinion
 
Is this well documented in any studies? And what are the drawbacks? I’d do it ngl
its a freq reported side effect for studied prostaglandin analogs like bimatoprost and latanoprost, drawbacks arent really anything other then the other latisse sides
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
its a freq reported side effect for studied prostaglandin analogs like bimatoprost and latanoprost, drawbacks arent really anything other then the other latisse sides
I think I’d be a perfect candidate for testing, I’m going to read more clinical research
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
I think I’d be a perfect candidate for testing, I’m going to read more clinical research
oh, yeah you could definitely make that eye darker, like darker brown and have a noticeable difference. the iris pigment is permant just lyk
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel

Similar threads

sunlessthegreat
Replies
9
Views
33
Dolorous
Dolorous
H
Replies
3
Views
40
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
Leafarr
Replies
2
Views
37
Leafarr
Leafarr
ProtectiveShield
Replies
2
Views
49
fattofat
fattofat
Sxmon210
Replies
1
Views
25
plaz100
plaz100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top