Most Siginificant Transformations are just weight loss

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Huge transformations like Salludon and AverageJoe (Crisick) are just loss of body fat accentuating the cheekbones and jaw. People underestimate how much more feminine your face will look at higher body fats even if your bone structure is good. Going from 20% to 10% can make you go from looking like a kid to a man if you have the bones. If you look at the individual features and underlying bone structure of all these guys before you will notice all the features are the same, they are just hidden by fat and it’s important not to underestimate this effect.

While Salludon looked like shit before, I’m sure if you compare his before and after pics the bone structure is the exact same. Maybe with a bit of extra frauding like squinting, eyelid pulling and chewing.

Look at your bone structure. If your forward growth, zygos and jaw are good then hit the gym. Otherwise keep rotting because losing weight won’t do shit for you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, redmaxx, niqfan625 and 8 others
couldnt have said it better

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, BoredPrince, Allornothing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, zura, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
people on reddit need to understand this shit too like those mewing transformations are just weight loss

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, niqfan625, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Life is like a box of chocolates.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Allornothing, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
lifefuel for me i have cheekbones and hooded eyes at least. my jaw is shit and pretty sure i have low hyoid though so side profile will never be good even if i starvemaxx to 70kg

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and LooksOrDeath
no offence but don't make a take again
Never seen anything intelligent from you. Let me guess you are ugly and boneless. Judging from your comment you probably won’t manage to lose weight anyway even if you think it will help.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
lifefuel for me i have cheekbones and hooded eyes at least. my jaw is shit and pretty sure i have low hyoid though so side profile will never be good even if i starvemaxx to 70kg
You got off easy if those are your cons

raise hyoid by correcting posture

• Woah
Reactions: exo
Maybe your mandible is just short.

• +1
Reactions: exo
Never seen anything intelligent from you. Let me guess you are ugly and boneless. Judging from your comment you probably won’t manage to lose weight anyway even if you think it will help.
Let it all out.

people on reddit need to understand this shit too like those mewing transformations are just weight loss
Yeah people always accuse them of surgery etc. but body fat hides really good bone structure so the transformation just looks unreal. If you are boneless it’s underwhelming.

• JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
no offence but don't make a take again
indeed he has the most stupid ones takes on this forum. you can tell he's trying to sound like some looksmaxing expert but he's not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and LooksOrDeath
Yeah people always accuse them of surgery etc. but body fat hides really good bone structure so the transformation just looks unreal. If you are boneless it’s underwhelming.
says weight loss is the only ascension and then denies forum chads getting surgeries. You can’t be low iq than that dude.

indeed he has the most stupid ones takes on this forum. you can tell he's trying to sound like some looksmaxing expert but he's not.
Still pretending to be young eh? Nah I don’t try to look like an expert I just say how I feel because it’s interesting. Keep posting on forums with teenagers though. You or the other guy haven’t even tried to say what I said wrong lol.

says weight loss is the only ascension and then denies forum chads getting surgeries. You can’t be low iq than that dude.
Again, explain why you think they got surgery instead of just sperging out. You three seem to think you know better than me but you can’t actually point out the changes in bone structure. I can.

• JFL
It is but it looks normal if I jut. If I keep my mandible relaxed (not biting) it looks meh, if I bite down it's slavcel tier short.
Maybe genio would help

Attachments

• 1AA3E1DD-4DD5-4064-B608-4612B1E416C5.webp
    172.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I mean, to say that Salludon had no forward growth and his transformation is from weight loss only is absurd.

• JFL
Raise your tongue like the mewers do, this raises the bone behind your jaw

not trying to mew pill you or some shit but it does give you a leaner look

I mean, to say that Salludon had no forward growth and his transformation is from weight loss only is absurd.
There is literally no difference in forward growth just look at the bone structure. No change. It’s not that hard if you just focus.

Huge transformations like Salludon and AverageJoe (Crisick) are just loss of body fat accentuating the cheekbones and jaw. People underestimate how much more feminine your face will look at higher body fats even if your bone structure is good. Going from 20% to 10% can make you go from looking like a kid to a man if you have the bones. If you look at the individual features and underlying bone structure of all these guys before you will notice all the features are the same, they are just hidden by fat and it’s important not to underestimate this effect.

While Salludon looked like shit before, I’m sure if you compare his before and after pics the bone structure is the exact same. Maybe with a bit of extra frauding like squinting, eyelid pulling and chewing.

Look at your bone structure. If your forward growth, zygos and jaw are good then hit the gym. Otherwise keep rotting because losing weight won’t do shit for you.
I agree but a lot of best looksmaxxer have done some surgery so it's no't just all fat loose

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
There is literally no difference in forward growth just look at the bone structure. No change.

Browridge, chin, nose, nose bridge, length of cheekbones, infras, I could go on. These are not things that magically gain mass from fixing your posture or losing weight. He is like 20% bf in the first and 13% in the second.
It’s not that hard if you just focus.
Indeed

View attachment 2494488

Browridge, chin, nose, nose bridge, length of cheekbones, infras, I could go on. These are not things that magically gain mass from fixing your posture or losing weight. He is like 20% bf in the first and 13% in the second.

Indeed
His brow ridge is quite naturally large. It is the exact same size before and after the filter just makes it look smaller and more blended in with the forehead.

I think the change in nose shape is because he is looking slightly towards the camera in the other (you can see part of his right (opposite) eyebrow). You can see the shape of the left side of his nose below the light reflection. It’s the exact same. The reflected part above that is the part of his nose on the right side showing.

The gain in hooding from him looking up in the after creates the illusion of a more forward bridge.

Cheekbones and infras are the same but the filter changes the apparent lighting and can be a bit confusing.

What actually changed:

-Hyoid lifted from weight loss and mewing
-Hooding from squinting/looking up rather than down

I’m not saying he didn’t get surgery, it’s just not as likely as people think it is. It’s just the illusion that small changes like hyoid and hooding creates.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
His brow ridge is quite naturally large. It is the exact same size before and after the filter just makes it look smaller and more blended in with the forehead.
Looks more as if the top of his forehead went forward instead of the browridge going backward. The browridge certainly doesn't look smaller in the after.
I think the change in nose shape is because he is looking slightly towards the camera in the other (you can see part of his right (opposite) eyebrow).
His nose is much straighter in the after. You do not get that by simply moving your head slightly towards the angle of the camera.
You can see the shape of the left side of his nose below the light reflection. It’s the exact same. The reflected part above that is the part of his nose on the right side showing
I do not see what you are getting at with light reflections
The gain in hooding from him looking up in the after creates the illusion of a more forward bridge.
His eyebrow is much straighter and longer, hence forward bridge.
Cheekbones and infras are the same but the filter changes the apparent lighting and can be a bit confusing.
There is still a noticeable difference. His cheekbone forward growth is longer in the after than the before, and his underreye support is noticeably upswung. These differences cannot be simply attributed to generous lighting and hooding.
What actually changed:

-Hyoid lifted from weight loss and mewing
You can still see a significant increase in mass around the ramus area.
-Hooding from squinting/looking up rather than down
He is a notorious squinter, but the difference in his upper and lower eye area cannot be simply attributed to hooding and squinting. His eyes are marginally more deep set in the after pictures.
I’m not saying he didn’t get surgery, it’s just not as likely as people think it is. It’s just the illusion that small changes like hyoid and hooding creates.
Losing weight and that frauding still does not magically make his lower and upper face wider, his nose stronger, and his upper eyelids non existent. He's squinting in the old pictures as well.

The angle difference is a fair enough point you made, so here's a photo of his progress before the other picture. My comments are based on this picture as well.

You made good points, but these ad hominem attacks, jfl
don't let people rile you up, I was shit testing you.

have a snickers

• Woah
Reactions: Mr. President

This is what 90% of 'Looksmaxxers' don't understand. You have to mew and bonesmash bruhhhh.
Leanmaxx is 99% of ascension

much more feminine your face will look at higher body fats even if your bone structure is good. Going from 20% to 10% can make you go from looking like a kid to a man if you have the bones.
i look like kid more and more everyday my face becoming rounder more on bulk jfl i have to stop this bulk meme.

this thread is very ironic. SO close, but totally misses the point.

i will not elaborate further