Most strange IOIs you got?

gookcelriceR

gookcelriceR

Iron
For me it was a girl with glasses from school, she took off her shoes, looked at me only to ask if I liked her socks, she made sure I was looking at her feet and started wiggling her toes.
Her tone was very suggestive, too.
But my friends say I'm imagining things, obviously those pussies don't get any female attention bhai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, sportsmogger, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
You're imagining things it means nothing

Women do weird shit

For me it was a girl with glasses from school, she took off her shoes, looked at me only to ask if I liked her socks, she made sure I was looking at her feet and started wiggling her toes.
Her tone was very suggestive, too.
But my friends say I'm imagining things, obviously those pussies don't get any female attention bhai.
View attachment 2791211
Was running outside the other day and some chick in a car looked at me and started doing a native america call like "lu lu lu lu lu." Was really strange don't know if that was an ioi or the chick was just mentally damaged.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, sportsmogger and gookcelriceR
Was running outside the other day and some chick in a car looked at me and started doing a native america call like "lu lu lu lu lu." Was really strange don't know if that was an ioi or the chick was just mentally damaged.
This is two levels above... "lu lu lu lu lu."

This is two levels above... "lu lu lu lu lu."
I mean in your case I think that chick just had a foot fetish thing or whatever. My freind's gf is into that shit.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
I mean in your case I think that chick just had a foot fetish thing or whatever. My freind's gf is into that shit.
Yes, the chick is often bold, I interpret this as an IOI because of how bold it is, and also because it's not the first time she acted suggestively.
Sometimes she touches my hair and I play along with her by pulling her hair too, but that's not strange compared to this.