Most Successful Looksmax.org user

Still doesn't compare to our resident brainiac who doesn't know the difference between your and you're
unknown.png

Oy Vey

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Nibba

Like/Message %: 39.48%

BeautifulBones

Like/Message %: 55.60%

Lol who dislikes me again?

I have multiple threads that mog the amount of likes this got.

This is my last post of today I have actually money making activities to do. While your an unsuccessful student with no publications, and a sparse chance of making it into med school. While you cope with your absolutely average girlfriend. Lol even the mods unstickied your mediocre threads like 1-2 days after I said I had a better written thread already written.

Congratulations on being the only PSL 6 male with over 2000 messages on a PSL site. Your a failure and you know it

Happy Looksmaxing
9704D317 F2AF 49CC 9974 F50FA0FFA304

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 283
CutMeOut20190102 205043

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
Even his sig is bragging. Literal faggot lol.
My God he's more of a narcissist than me. See with me, it actually has basis. With him, it's just delusion

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Even his sig is bragging. Literal faggot lol.
My God he's more of a narcissist than me. See with me, it actually has basis. With him, it's just delusion
Friendly Reminder that bragging is against the rules and if you see a user step out of line feel free to smash that report button.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Friendly Reminder that bragging is against the rules and if you see a user step out of line feel free to smash that report button.
SMASH that report button boyo! Everyone we need YOUR help to get this retarded fag banned! I'd like you all to go and press the report button and report beautiful "nigger" bones for bragging and trolling! Thanks! ?

Someone messaged me on discord about this I had to come back to this

lol people hate me so much they're doctoring images he even changed the date and time, along with the message contents here's the actual PMs

Screen Shot 2019 01 02 at 90127 PM

If your curious why people hate me so much you can read here

Someone messaged me on discord about this I had to come back to this

lol people hate me so much they're doctoring images he even changed the date and time, along with the message contents here's the actually PM's

View attachment 10423

If your curious why people hate me so much you can read here
It's odd, as soon as you have proof of something you post it, but you're yet to post anything that backs up the shit you brag about on here.

Hmmmmm :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
It's odd, as soon as you have proof of something you post it, but you're yet to post anything that backs up the shit you brag about on here.

high iq

@BeautifulBones idk why u think you're some Slayer. You're short, ugly, and black. Worst phenotype dude lol. Not even considering your poor bone structure which you're obviously too insecure to post about, which is why your rating and insults have zero weight to em. Cuz u don't back up your claims, and you rate people based on whether u like them or not. I tried to get along with you for a day but unfortunately ur too stupid and narcy for even me to stomach

If I'm short than you're short were the same height our bideltoid is also within the same SD, and daily reminder people like my cockiness

Screen Shot 2019 01 02 at 91037 PM

@Nibba

@BeautifulBones drop the act you pathetic weasel. If u saw my wide frame and size irl you'd fucking shit yourself lol. I'm only 19 and I still mog you to hell and back in every way you can guess. U ain't shit and you never were. Outside this forum your life is garbage. Your "friends" barely tolerate you and talk shit behind your back about how self obsessed and annoying you are to be around. You have zero self confidence, zero self esteem, and zero worth. LDAR before it's too late boyo. /Peace

This is the best thread so far 10/10

@BeautifulBones drop the act you pathetic weasel. If u saw my wide frame and size irl you'd fucking shit yourself lol. I'm only 19 and I still mog you to hell and back in every way you can guess. U ain't shit and you never were. Outside this forum your life is garbage. Your "friends" barely tolerate you and talk shit behind your back about how self obsessed and annoying you are to be around. You have zero self confidence, zero self esteem, and zero worth. LDAR before it's too late boyo. /Peace

I have a friend with a 24.5 bideltoid and 58 inch shoulder circ

When I was your age I was 185-190

I benched 350 and shoulder pressed 250

With 23.5 bideltoid

Then i had my car accident

Because of muscle memory I can get back to 190 in 3-6 months

but ..

ZVOeoV3.gif

ZVOeoV3.gif
ZVOeoV3.gif

ZVOeoV3.gif

If I'm short than you're short were the same height our bideltoid is also within the same SD, and daily reminder people like my cockiness

View attachment 10424
@Nibba

Seems most people here dont tho? I dont necessarily like or dislike you, but it seems kinda strange belittling others while your constantly trying place and portray yourself in a postiton of superiority, as in a sense being better then everyone else, when it actually goes to show most people here dont like you.

https://www.muscleforlife.com/muscle-memory/

1. Muscles are subjected to overload and new nuclei are acquired for the first time. Through further training and proper diet, these nuclei synthesize new muscle proteins and thus, the muscle fibers grow larger.
  2. Upon detraining, the muscle fibers are resistant to atrophy thanks to the increased amount of nuclei. If detraining continues for long enough, however, protein degradation rates exceed protein synthesis rates and the muscles shrink in size…but the nuclei aren’t lost.
  3. At some later time, when training is resumed, the muscles rapidly grow in size because the step of adding nuclei is “skipped”–they’re already there, ready to synthesize muscle proteins again, rapidly increasing muscle size.
Most people haven't even heard of this concept . Your welcome
Did it result in a major brain injury? It would explain your low IQ tbh.
mentalcel, don't project your insufficienies on me. Your @'ing me a lot. You must of missed me from those weeks I had you on the ignore list

Seems most people here dont tho? I dont necessarily like or dislike you, but it seems kinda strange belittling others while your constantly trying place and portray yourself in a postiton of superiority, as in a sense being better then everyone else, when it actually goes to show most people here dont like you.

You don't know my life. Especially how difficult my early life I saw someone murdered at gun point at the age of 6 amongst other things. I never got compliments, so I'll never apoligize for my compensatory egotism. Furthermore not only have I internalized psychological mechanisms like complimenting myself, but also a harsh judge. Which is why I'm never happy with myself, while I simultaneously love myself.

I'm the embodiment of the paradox between self improvement and self-love

Last edited:
I’m obviously the best user on here.

• +1
Reactions: VST, vodka, Hebbe wem and 1 other person
https://www.muscleforlife.com/muscle-memory/

1. Muscles are subjected to overload and new nuclei are acquired for the first time. Through further training and proper diet, these nuclei synthesize new muscle proteins and thus, the muscle fibers grow larger.
  2. Upon detraining, the muscle fibers are resistant to atrophy thanks to the increased amount of nuclei. If detraining continues for long enough, however, protein degradation rates exceed protein synthesis rates and the muscles shrink in size…but the nuclei aren’t lost.
  3. At some later time, when training is resumed, the muscles rapidly grow in size because the step of adding nuclei is “skipped”–they’re already there, ready to synthesize muscle proteins again, rapidly increasing muscle size.
Most people haven't even heard of this concept . Your welcome

mentalcel, don't project your insufficienies on me. Your @'ing me a lot. You must of missed me from those weeks I had you on the ignore list

You don't know my life. Especially how difficult my early life I saw someone murdered at gun point at the age of 6 amongst other things. I never got compliments, so I'll never apoligize for my compensatory egotism. Furthermore not only have I internalized psychological mechanisms like complimenting myself, but also a harsh judge. Which is why I'm never happy with myself, while I simultaneously love myself.

I'm the embodiment of the paradox between self improvement and self-love
Holy shit you really are severely fucked in the head nigger

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Holy shit you really are severely fucked in the head nigger

your perm back on the ignore list

every post I read from you lowers my IQ and your racist.

No wonder you have no success with woman, your nothing special to look at and your as non-NT as @Nibba

No wonder you have no success with woman, your nothing special to look at and your as non-NT as @Nibba
You mad. Calm down brah. You have never shown yourself, I wonder why

This was a godly troll:lul::lul::lul: @VST

Suck my dick you fucking coon.

@BeautifulBones got wrecked really hard in this thread.

@VST is the only racist that isn't on my ignore list because he's funny sometimes, and this thread is a good example. My fav part was when he compared my algo that those inefficent free things on the internet lmaooo. Does he really think a plastic surgeon would use that? Good strawman and good troll thread I'll admit

I'll take it though no publicity is bad publicity, and when I drop my pics during the summer. Everything will be confirmed , but thanks for the PR boost
@BeautifulBones got wrecked really hard in this thread.

Lol I still have a multi-million dollar algo that analyzes faces once it's finished

An engineer from snapchat even gave me some help in his spare time. I'm trying to persuade him to jump ship he hates his job at SC, but I'd need to setup an LLC or S-corp

What do you have ?

Last edited:
Lol I still have a multi-million dollar algo that analyzes faces once it's finished

An engineer from snapchat even gave me some help in his spare time

What do you have ?
Get off this site if you are really so successful, no multi millionaire or future multi millionaire would waste his time on a forum like this, especially if he is as unwanted as you are here.

So you want to see my dick, face(not only now but when I had bad acne) and tax returns?

Not only that , but a screenshot of my software

Lol can we at least go on a date first. This all too soon

https://lookism.net/Thread-I-have-ideal-cock-size-AMA
Get off this site if you are really so successful, no multi millionaire or future multi millionaire would waste his time on a forum like this, especially if he is as unwanted as you are here.

A lot of these people who are trolling me on these threads are sucking my dick in PM's

Don't believe everything you read.

Also when I had a new acc like yours my like/message ratio was 80% yours is an abysmal 56-59%

JFL @ your existence

Lol can we at least go on a date first. This all too soon
he already fucked you in this thread
A lot of these people who are trolling me on these threads are sucking my dick in PM's

Don't believe everything you read.

Also when I had a new acc like yours my like/message ratio was 80% yours is an abysmal 56-59%

JFL @ your existence
my account is older than yours, the difference is I am not a larping faggot with nothing better to do than bragging on a forum.

he already fucked you in this thread

my account is older than yours, the difference is I am not a larping faggot with nothing better to do than bragging on a forum.

So I have the million dollar software. I charge $100-$300 for software/consulting in a big metro city. I charge people 60/hr for my facial consultations... BUT YOU have better things to do

7b7mZMC.gif

7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif

7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif

I can also spend my time however I want irrespective of my future success. If I want to smoke weed I'll smoke weed. If I want to spend it logically mogging people like you on obscure forums that's an option, and sometimes I play fortnite. I have a lot of spare time I work 20/hrs a week on average, and spend the rest of the time on what I want

Guys I get the feeling BeautifulBones is a lost cause

It's at the point where everyone is doing my work for me now.

This all could have been avoided if you just admitted that you don't know what a standard deviation is, @BeautifulBoners.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@BeautifulBones
you come over like you’re really insecure

• +1
Reactions: VST
So I have the million dollar software. I charge $100-$300 for software/consulting in a big metro city. I charge people 60/hr for my facial consultations... BUT YOU have better things to do

7b7mZMC.gif

7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif

7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif

I can also spend my time however I want irrespective of my future success. If I want to smoke weed I'll smoke weed. If I want to spend it logically mogging people like you on obscure forums that's an option, and sometimes I play fortnite. I have a lot of spare time I work 20/hrs a week on average, and spend the rest of the time on what I want

Here’s an idea. Since you earn so much money, how about we make a small trade of 25k dollars on paypal?
We would be literally just exchanging 25k dollars in 5x5k invoices to each other.

There’s gonna be a small fee that paypal will take but that shouldn’t be a problem right?

Here’s an idea. Since you earn so much money, how about we make a small trade of 25k dollars on paypal?
We would be literally just exchanging 25k dollars in 5x5k invoices to each other.

There’s gonna be a small fee that paypal will take but that shouldn’t be a problem right?

~ $750 in paypal fees for a random troll on the internet ? How about you choke on a dick
@BeautifulBones
you come over like you’re really insecure

Cool story bro

That’s what I thought. Larp confirmed
Compensate me for the pay-pal fee , and I demand a 1% fee for even wasting my time. Then I'll be game

1,000 dollars isn't too much to confirm I'm legit right ?

Compensate me for the pay-pal fee , and I demand a 1% fee for even wasting my time. Then I'll be game

1,000 dollars isn't too much to confirm I'm legit right ?

1k is not enough. You said you earn hundreds of thousands a year, basically a milionnaire, so why not 25k or 50k? Everyone has 1k in their bank account.

And if you don’t want to pay paypal fees you can always just print a receipt of your balance.

1k is not enough. You said you earn hundreds of thousands a year, basically a milionnaire, so why not 25k or 50k? Everyone has 1k in their bank account.

And if you don’t want to pay paypal fees you can always just print a receipt of your balance.

No I send 25K You send 26K you've got to compensate me for my time

No I send 25K You send 26K you've got to compensate me for my time

Your time? Nigga, you already wasting your time having this conversation with me. So much of your “my time is precious”.

Want a little breakdown of your person so far?

You feel knowledgeable yet you lack the evidence to back up your knowledge. You think you’re a millionnaire when in reality you’re still in highschool living with your parents. Your “software” doesn’t even exist, because if it did, you would be forced to have a software licence so your idea doesn’t get stolen.

You’re literally clueless when it comes to business as seen from a marketing standpoint. Why? Because you don’t even know how to sell your product. So far people are making fun of you because you try to sell something with zero evidence whatsoever.

You want a piece of advice from someone who actually knows what he’s doing?

Finish University first. You don’t even know how to spell in your mother tongue. Then, go take marketing and economics classes. You lack basic understanding of marketing principles.
Third, stop bullshitting people, or at least put some effort in it so it seems less obvious, because people are calling you out on it.

And don’t forget, when you try to sell something, the people you’re talking to in here are your potential clients, insulting them and calling them retards won’t help you.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 470
Your time? Nigga, you already wasting your time having this conversation with me. So much of your “my time is precious”.

Want a little breakdown of your person so far?

You feel knowledgeable yet you lack the evidence to back up your knowledge. You think you’re a millionnaire when in reality you’re still in highschool living with your parents. Your “software” doesn’t even exist, because if it did, you would be forced to have a software licence so your idea doesn’t get stolen.

You’re literally clueless when it comes to business as seen from a marketing standpoint. Why? Because you don’t even know how to sell your product. So far people are making fun of you because you try to sell something with zero evidence whatsoever.

You want a piece of advice from someone who actually knows what he’s doing?

Finish University first. You don’t even know how to spell in your mother tongue. Then, go take marketing and economics classes. You lack basic understanding of marketing principles.
Third, stop bullshitting people, or at least put some effort in it so it seems less obvious, because people are calling you out on it.

And don’t forget, when you try to sell something, the people you’re talking to in here are your potential clients, insulting them and calling them retards won’t help you.

Didn't read

Prob something about me being dumb you being smart

While I make more money than him in an IQ competitive field lmaoooooooooooo

I skimmed something about HS though .

Sorry buddy boyoo I'm in my 20's

Reminder BeautifulBoner looks like this.
1nxqmdz.png

Shouldn’t give him any more attention and he’ll fade away.

Didn't read

Prob something about me being dumb you being smart

While I make more money than him in an IQ competitive field lmaoooooooooooo

I skimmed something about HS though .

Sorry buddy boyoo I'm in my 20's

Typical answer when you get owned by facts.

Also, do not worry about me. I already have a net worth of 6 mil.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
I was bored so let's destroy your argument

My rent is 3k

Your “software” doesn’t even exist, because if it did, you would be forced to have a software licence so your idea doesn’t get stolen..

Lol to copyright your software you have to make some of it publically available @ the Library of Congress.Therefore making some of it available to your competitors. You know nothing and are a mental plebeian, but let's continue to destroy your post piece by piece

Yet I've made multiple landing pages and email marketing campaigns for fortune 500 companies with my designer who graduated from Rhodes Design school. I also have vast knowledge of paid ad and social media marketing. That I've acquired from 5 books like Google Adwords by Perry Marshall, and paid courses from Tai Lopez.

I've taken micro and macro economics. I dropped out of college to make 120k at a tech startup , and coding was something I was just doing in my spare time in college. Idc about the marketing I'm giving people literal deals on the things I'm offering. Once it's all polished and shiny and in a Nike box. Most people won't be able to afford it

Gl with your plebeian life

I either income mog you now, or will in the near future
Typical answer when you get owned by facts.

Also, do not worry about me. I already have a net worth of 6 mil.

I'll likely past that by late this year or summer 2020

Lol but you can't give up 1k to confirm how much money I have ?

and you call me cheap

I was bored so let's destroy your argument

Lol to copyright your software you have to make some of it publically available @ the Library of Congress.Therefore making some of it available to your competitors. You know nothing and are a mental plebeian, but let's continue to destroy your post piece by piece

Yet I've made multiple landing pages and email marketing campaigns for fortune 500 companies with my designer who graduated from Rhodes Design school. I also have vast knowledge of paid ad and social media marketing. That I've acquired from 5 books like Google Adwords by Perry Marshall, and paid courses from Tai Lopez.

I've taken micro and macro economics. I dropped out of college to make 120k at a tech startup , and coding was something I was just doing in my spare time in college. Idc about the marketing I'm giving people literal deals on the things I'm offering. Once it's all polished and shiny and in a Nike box. Most people won't be able to afford it

Gl with your plebeian life

I either income mog you now, or will in the near future

I'll likely past that by late this year or summer 2020

Lol but you can't give up 1k to confirm how much money I have ?

and you call me cheap

You don’t have to make your software public to register it. You have full rights and no competitors can touch it for a period of 2 to 5 years, but your software needs to be used. Inform yourself better.

That I've acquired from 5 books like Google Adwords by Perry Marshall, and paid courses from Tai Lopez.
Lmao, I can just imagine you selling yourself to them.
"So what qualifications do you have that allow you to perform this competently?"
"I read 5 books'n'did a course from dat in my garage white boi, gibs job"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and dogtown
You don’t have to make your software public to register it. You have full rights and no competitors can touch it for a period of 2 to 5 years, but your software needs to be used. Inform yourself better.

That's still a short time, but do you have a source ? This is news to me