Most Successful Looksmax.org user

Reminder BeautifulBoner looks like this.
1nxqmdz.png

Shouldn’t give him any more attention and he’ll fade away.
Perm ban would do the trick :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I fucking hate pseudo-intellectual posters.

Lol I still have a multi-million dollar algo that analyzes faces once it's finished

I fucking cage so hard every time I see million anywhere near your name.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Screenshot 20190103 182152

I was talking to Chris today on snap. Apparently bones is just a fucking fag poorcel LARPER

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
View attachment 10536

I was talking to Chris today on snap. Apparently bones is just a fucking fag poorcel LARPER
Lol, we all know that.
He probs still works in the same grocery store as he did 4 years ago, and he is reluctant to post his pics because he is "skin-maxxing" AKA using moisturiser and some snake oil collagen supplements hoping that his skin will change.

• +1
Lol, we all know that.
He probs still works in the same grocery store as he did 4 years ago, and he is reluctant to post his pics because he is "skin-maxxing" AKA using moisturiser and some snake oil collagen supplements hoping that his skin will change.
Apparently he has really bad acne he made a post about it on lookism lol

Apparently he has really bad acne he made a post about it on lookism lol
Probs takes Accutane aswell then.
So in the last 6 months he started having a skincare routine and developed this persona around being some superhuman that is perfect in every regard of life, except looks which is a work in progress. Weird character tbh.

• +1
Probs takes Accutane aswell then.
So in the last 6 months he started having a skincare routine and developed this persona around being some superhuman that is perfect in every regard of life, except looks which is a work in progress. Weird character tbh.
funny thing is he thinks with his skin care routine he's going with send to a 6 or a 7 PSL lol well currently being a 0 psl

• +1
Reactions: VST
funny thing is he thinks with his skin care routine he's going with send to a 6 or a 7 PSL lol well currently being a 0 psl
It's over for him, unironically.
He talks about personality-maxxing yet he is the most hated user on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Nibba
It's over for him, unironically.
He talks about personality-maxxing yet he is the most hated user on this forum.
Yeah but according to him people love him! Of course the only people that love him are naive irrelevant users with like three posts that bought into his scam

Yeah but according to him people love him! Of course the only people that love him are naive irrelevant users with like three posts that bought into his scam
Also known more or less as his alts.

• +1