Most things normies say about INKWELS are true

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
1. Men with extremely high preference. Most niggas here are picky as fuck and constantly talk about only going for attractive girls when u look like shit urself.

2. Hate women. 90% of the imcel community has illogical hate towards women (when most never even approached one to even see if they had a chance)

3. Low IQ. Incel actions speak for themselves here, but funny thing incels claim to be higher IQ than women when the avarage FOID isn't shitposting low IQ schizo threads with personal evidence as fact like most INCELs

4. Bad people. Racists, ER wannabes, schizo Psychopaths, rapists/child rapist). pretty much 90% of users here are insane and the only reason most don't go ER Is due to fear of concequenses.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: h111, dna_cel, deadstock and 3 others
1. If looks don't matter (that's what normies say) why can't I go for 7/10 if I'm 3/10?
2. Hating women = not being white knight. 99% of NORMIES never approached a woman so that's just stupid argument.
3. Just because you think their threads is low IQ, doesn't mean it is low IQ. For example that shit post you wrote here is max 70IQ ape shit, but I don't know your IQ. By the way, IQ has nothing to dating life. I would even say: the higher IQ you have, the harder it is in dating life. Low IQ people just don't care about anything, they just ask for pics of vagene in internet or approach girls who are out of their league so literally exact opposite of what you are talking about.
4.That's just pathetic. Honestly, if it isn't troll post, you are fucked up in the head. Being racist has nothing to dating life by the way. If girl likes what she sees, you can throw nwords right and left and she will fuck you. Same with being psychopath or schizo.

Conclusion: you are retarded idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Sub0, Eren and 2 others
1. Men with extremely high preference. Most niggas here are picky as fuck and constantly talk about only going for attractive girls when u look like shit urself.

2. Hate women. 90% of the imcel community has illogical hate towards women (when most never even approached one to even see if they had a chance)

3. Low IQ. Incel actions speak for themselves here, but funny thing incels claim to be higher IQ than women when the avarage FOID isn't shitposting low IQ schizo threads with personal evidence as fact like most INCELs

4. Bad people. Racists, ER wannabes, schizo Psychopaths, rapists/child rapist). pretty much 90% of users here are insane and the only reason most don't go ER Is due to fear of concequenses.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Only number 4 is true, too many ER wannabes and Pedo schizos. Others are mostly incorrect

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
1. If looks don't matter (that's what normies say) why can't I go for 7/10 if I'm 3/10?
2. Hating women = not being white knight. 99% of NORMIES never approached a woman so that's just stupid argument.
3. Just because you think their threads is low IQ, doesn't mean it is low IQ. For example that shit post you wrote here is max 70IQ ape shit, but I don't know your IQ. By the way, IQ has nothing to dating life. I would even say: the higher IQ you have, the harder it is in dating life. Low IQ people just don't care about anything, they just ask for pics of vagene in internet or approach girls who are out of their league so literally exact opposite of what you are talking about.
4.That's just pathetic. Honestly, if it isn't troll post, you are fucked up in the head. Being racist has nothing to dating life by the way. If girl likes what she sees, you can throw nwords right and left and she will fuck you. Same with being psychopath or schizo.

Not looking for a justification, we all know incels think about all that

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
higher appeal

OP is starting to really annoy me with his shit threads