Most unattractive foid facial traits?

Select the traits you find unappealing on a woman

• Total voters
Biggest failos for woman in order:

1-Dark skin
2-Brown skin
3-Horse midface
4-Horse smile
5-Flat tits (specially if she is fat (over 55kgs) which sadly is really common, woman are so disgusting I swear)
5-T50 eyes which failo men too ofc
6-Anything that's not wavy or straight hair
7-Giant nigger lips
8-Thin lips, but like REALLY thin.

ive never seen (other than black girls) a girl with a pig nose
pig nose in part 2
Don't why they would be

Round face looks good on women, NCT isn't that big of a deal if eyebrows are good, and dark brown eyes are decent if eye area is good

Tbh face isn't that big of a deal for women as long as they don't have birth defects since they can hide pretty much everything with make up, adriana lima's daughter is litteraly her with brown eyes and even foids are tearing her appart in the comment whenever she's posted, compare that to men who still look good even minor changes
Not even the most extreme failos?
Truth is a women's body is where her appeal is
You're more into hookups?

Biggest failos for woman in order:

1-Dark skin
2-Brown skin
3-Horse midface
4-Horse smile
5-Flat tits (specially if she is fat (over 55kgs) which sadly is really common, woman are so disgusting I swear)
5-T50 eyes which failo men too ofc
6-Anything that's not wavy or straight hair
7-Giant nigger lips
8-Thin lips, but like REALLY thin.
I can make these in part 2
What about the ones in the poll?

pig nose in part 2

You're more into hookups?
i dont think a white/balkan/arabic can get a pig nose i guess its super rare for them

Like I said as long as she's not straight up deformed a foid can look good facially, the woman with the best face in the world is not that far of an average looking girl who knows how to use make up

Body is another thing entirely, that's why women's surgeries are mostly about the body and men's is mostly about the face

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Like I said as long as she's not straight up deformed a foid can look good facially, the woman with the best face in the world is not that far of an average looking girl who knows how to use make up

Body is another thing entirely, that's why women's surgeries are mostly about the body and men's is mostly about the face
Fair enough.

I was the one to post the gingerhead jfl
If Gisele has, then automatically it's not that bad. Isn't she like the biggest supermodel ever? Althought I guess she is carried by pheno and height.

But can have a long nose that's still thin from the front.

This pajeets looks disgusting and plastic, I don't get the hype around her, when you are close to a girl with a nose like that you can see her boogers :sick:
Somewhat Long pointy nose looks aristocratic asf.
6601346de9de1412cbc11825067a80a8

• +1
I was the one to post the gingerhead jfl
If Gisele has, then automatically it's not that bad. Isn't she like the biggest supermodel ever? Althought I guess she is carried by pheno and height.
Yeah she's one of the biggest supermodels either
What do your ate her?
But can have a long nose that's still thin from the front.
Fair enough
This pajeets looks disgusting and plastic, I don't get the hype around her, when you are close to a girl with a nose like that you can see her boogers :sick:
A lot of women believe the ski-slope plastic Barbie nose is ideal. TBH I don't find it ideal at all
Somewhat Long pointy nose looks aristocratic asf.
View attachment 3123477
Who is this?

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
sleeping on big noses, head be fiyah

All those guys voting long nose... fucking plebs.

Zhang i'm sorry but for the most part the facial features of your squishy squishies are the worst traits. Long thin nose on a woman is very appealing and attractive, high class shit, the 15 year old plebs on here who want a girl with an short upturned piggy nose wouldn't understand but i know you can.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Hottaco34
Where is dark skin

• Hmm...
@JohnDoe Why do normies find the bottom nose more attractive?

Zhang i'm sorry but for the most part the facial features of your squishy squishies are the worst traits. Long thin nose on a woman is very appealing and attractive, high class shit, the 15 year old plebs on here who want a girl with an short upturned piggy nose wouldn't understand but i know you can.

rest are terrible doe
Not necessarily, the ginger girl he posted is bad but long noses aren't always bad on women, infact it's a high class trait. Short upturned piggy noses aren't ideal at all, ideal woman is going to have medium to long length thin st raight nose, not some upturned short piggy nose, how the fuck did that trend even start? what a joke. People have no taste.

• +1
Not necessarily, the ginger girl he posted is bad but long noses aren't always bad on women, infact it's a high class trait. Short upturned piggy noses aren't ideal at all, ideal woman is going to have medium to long length thin st raight nose, not some upturned short piggy nose, how the fuck did that trend even start? what a joke. People have no taste.
A lot of women want the small upturned button nose.

• +1
Reactions: cosmopolitanlover
@JohnDoe Why do normies find the bottom nose more attractive?
Normies are plebians and like plebian shit. High class niggas know noses like bundchens or other similar foids with long thin noses is ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Xangsane
All masculine features look good on foids :feelsautistic: except big nose

• +1
Normies are plebians and like plebian shit. High class niggas know noses like bundchens or other similar foids with long thin noses is ideal
Are you not attracted to IG face?

A lot of women want the small upturned button nose.
Because they look at social media and that is what is being praised as attractive, high class women don't want that, they leave that shit for the lower class people who don't know left from right. In the olden times a long nose was considered royalty shit, all the plebians had short shitty noses.

• +1
Are you not attracted to IG face?
Not at all, i don't evne know what IG face is because i've never used IG. But if it's what you posted above then no. A woman needs to look a little unique, not like every other roastie on social media, uniqueness is good, it shows character.

• +1
Not at all, i don't evne know what IG face is because i've never used IG. But if it's what you posted above then no. A woman needs to look a little unique, not like every other roastie on social media, uniqueness is good, it shows character.
Example of IG face

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
PAT PAT!
Because they look at social media and that is what is being praised as attractive, high class women don't want that, they leave that shit for the lower class people who don't know left from right. In the olden times a long nose was considered royalty shit, all the plebians had short shitty noses.
I'm not attracted to IG face tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Deleted member 78221
Yh i get what you mean, nah i mean it's objectively "attractive" but i don't like it, every foid on social media looks like it. Like a bunch of blow-up dolls JFL
I don't like it either but people think this is what makes a Stacy.

I don't like it either but people think this is what makes a Stacy.
Well each to their own i guess, for me monica belluci in her prime is a stacy and she is not like these npc IG foids.

• +1
  • Love it