Most unattractive foid facial traits?

Select the traits you find unappealing on a woman

• Total voters
NCT and long face are usually death sentences, but I know a girl who has both and kinda pulls it off because of her pheno, she’s half Lebanese. Her NCT comes from a higher positioned inner canthus, not recessed orbitals. And her coloring (reddish brown hair and green eyes), body, skin, hair are all amazing and take her back up to I’d say HTB.

The hottest girl I knew from high school has a long nose and tall face that’s also lean and concave, this would be repulsively masculine on other girls but it works on her. Lankletism and dolichocephaly are like the biggest coin flip either, the girl will either be supermodel tier or completely asexual looking.

Brachycephalic, wide, round faces on girls might not be model material but they also a lower minimum, they’re almost automatically cute as long as the girl is young and healthy looking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and Xangsane
NCT and long face are usually death sentences, but I know a girl who has both and kinda pulls it off because of her pheno, she’s half Lebanese. Her NCT comes from a higher positioned inner canthus, not recessed orbitals. And her coloring (reddish brown hair and green eyes), body, skin, hair are all amazing and take her back up to I’d say HTB.

The hottest girl I knew from high school has a long nose and tall face that’s also lean and concave, this would be repulsively masculine on other girls but it works on her. Lankletism and dolichocephaly are like the biggest coin flip either, the girl will either be supermodel tier or completely asexual looking.

Brachycephalic, wide, round faces on girls might not be model material but they also a lower minimum, they’re almost automatically cute as long as the girl is young and healthy looking.
And which of the other poll options are not failos?

I can make these in part 2
What about the ones in the poll?
Idk man, I voted for recessed but your poll is confusing because in one breath you are calling recessed jaw a failo in a woman, in the other one you are implying woman with '""""""masc""""" jaws are trannies.
If we are talking extreme jaw recession then it's a huge failo but on some woman who have neotenous features it could even be a halo, as long as it's minor.

I guess, now that I stopped to think about it the worst one is nct because it makes the woman look like a depressed junkie whore.
Specially if paired with dark eyes, then they look souless.

Yeah she's one of the biggest supermodels either
What do your ate her?

Fair enough

A lot of women believe the ski-slope plastic Barbie nose is ideal. TBH I don't find it ideal at all

Who is this?
Idk, in some pics she looks really manly, her body structure is weird, but I guess HTB realistically. It's just that a 6ft HTB has Stacy smv in the real world.

If the nose is naturally like that, its one thing, but those bitches some dudes thirst over in here all look the same. I hate the Kardashians for making those bitches think they must have microscopic nose and obscene lips to be "hot" they just end up looking like blow up dolls.

That's Monica belucci!

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not at all, i don't evne know what IG face is because i've never used IG. But if it's what you posted above then no. A woman needs to look a little unique, not like every other roastie on social media, uniqueness is good, it shows character.
Dude just woke up and decided to post the most based takes ever. :what:

That's exactly why I dig unideal noses, pale skin, freckles.....I'm so tired of looking at woman who look like sex dolls. Give me a human looking foid.

I don't get why they wanna look like Tranny Kardashian, she looks like shit. It just shows how NPC those creatures are.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and JohnDoe
And which of the other poll options are not failos?

Thin lips aren't that bad, they're pretty common even on attractive white girls. And dark brown eyes can look really good on an any kind of ethnic or black girl with a good enough eye area, even a white girl with brown hair and good skin.

It's usually not one feature that will failo a face to oblivion. A lot of these options come in packages, for instance a horsefaced girl will have jaw and chin recession, long downturned nose, NCT maybe, that kind of face is I'd say the worst on guys and especially girls. On the other hand, big jaw, non-flat brow ridge, big forehead are all facially masculine traits that won't look pretty but it's the Chad factory look that's gonna attract Chads and Tyrones, athletes, etc.

• +1
Thin lips aren't that bad, they're pretty common even on attractive white girls. And dark brown eyes can look really good on an any kind of ethnic or black girl with a good enough eye area, even a white girl with brown hair and good skin.

It's usually not one feature that will failo a face to oblivion. A lot of these options come in packages, for instance a horsefaced girl will have jaw and chin recession, long downturned nose, NCT maybe, that kind of face is I'd say the worst on guys and especially girls. On the other hand, big jaw, non-flat brow ridge, big forehead are all facially masculine traits that won't look pretty but it's the Chad factory look that's gonna attract Chads and Tyrones, athletes, etc.
Why does the Chad factory look attract Chads and Tyrones? @Chadeep
I have indeed noticed Chads tend to be attracted to the Chad factory look as well

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Idk man, I voted for recessed but your poll is confusing because in one breath you are calling recessed jaw a failo in a woman, in the other one you are implying woman with '""""""masc""""" jaws are trannies.
If we are talking extreme jaw recession then it's a huge failo but on some woman who have neotenous features it could even be a halo, as long as it's minor.

I guess, now that I stopped to think about it the worst one is nct because it makes the woman look like a depressed junkie whore.
Specially if paired with dark eyes, then they look souless.

Idk, in some pics she looks really manly, her body structure is weird, but I guess HTB realistically. It's just that a 6ft HTB has Stacy smv in the real world.

If the nose is naturally like that, its one thing, but those bitches some dudes thirst over in here all look the same. I hate the Kardashians for making those bitches think they must have microscopic nose and obscene lips to be "hot" they just end up looking like blow up dolls.

That's Monica belucci!
I made a poll on this!

Thin lips is one of the worst ngl

• +1
You missed the biggest failo, yellow/crooked teeth it can make even the prettiest foid look prehistoric

• +1
Would you rather a Stacy with yellow/crooked teeth or a MTB with perfect teeth?
Defo MTB with perfect teeth, bitches with fucked up teeth just look dirty

• +1
Tall skull

• +1
Big moles are death sentence to women. The bigger the worse her situation is, Especially, when its 3d. I cant post picture here just google yourself its too disgusting for me to handle. Its pretty easy to fix but its such an SMV destroyer for women. ( if u are lurker woman hmu to give me head for top tier advice but remove your moles first)

• +1
Big moles are death sentence to women. The bigger the worse her situation is, Especially, when its 3d. I cant post picture here just google yourself its too disgusting for me to handle. Its pretty easy to fix but its such an SMV destroyer for women. ( if u are lurker woman hmu to give me head for top tier advice but remove your moles first)
Thoughts on Marilyn Monroe and Cindy Crawford?

Thoughts on Marilyn Monroe and Cindy Crawford?
its a niche. They are just carried away by their other points. They would definitely look better without moles

• +1
Why does the Chad factory look attract Chads and Tyrones? @Chadeep
I have indeed noticed Chads tend to be attracted to the Chad factory look as well
People are attracted to people with similar features. There is a page on Instagram Dating or siblings that post how similar couples look

• +1
People are attracted to people with similar features. There is a page on Instagram Dating or siblings that post how similar couples look
What do you mean similar facial features?
More on bones or soft features?