Most underrated forum chad?

Should he be replaced with Quemirasman
Should be replaced by me tbhhh, Nah but theres so many that could replace both him and 20th

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 2634405
Oh yea and Chawaje is on this list too at #17.

But this list sucks cmon I’m the best rater here like I’m not @nordsmog who who for some reason made this abomination DOGSHIT fucking list. Like ignore 2, 6, 9 legit half this list is retarded discord frauders

idk what crack or meth that @nordsmog was on when he made this when he made

This legit abomination of a video

But voice opinions
Who the hell is riqueleme?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and ElTruecel

you mog him so hard here too bro wtf

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Awan, Mainstream and WishIwasChico
Who the hell is riqueleme?
Larping discord user who faked being a model
Should be replaced by me tbhhh, Nah but theres so many that could replace both him and 20th
dude legit half the fucking list if not 75% shouldn’t even be on a top 20 most attractive PSL user list. Lol worst fucking list I’ve ever seen. Legit shows how much of a disaster it was that PSL struck tiktok

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun and NordicLeonhard
No 20TH is an actual og looksmax user hes on this forum actually. I’m fine with Technoslav on if

It’s @Ottoman Janissary but he hit the wall I think

No 20TH is an actual og looksmax user hes on this forum actually. I’m fine with Technoslav on if
I know but he is not that gl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Thought you were talking about @Ttran1485 Woopsie!
Ye facially you can say he isn’t that mogger but the rest of his halos make up for it so he’s slayer tier regardless

• Hmm...
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Most underrated ginger stacey:
IMG 0473

• Love it
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and horizontallytall
Beat me to it lmfao.
His chin is like 4 times the size of his philtrum. His midface is too short. Roidcel chink boy, nothing special. weak MTN max
Nigga is jutting and sucking , would love to smash his skull with boulder

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ttran1485 and SidharthTheSlayer
i had 2 gfs
So you're a volcel? That makes sense, I thought you were claiming incel despite your good looks (I took the liberty to go through your profile and find your pics thanks to my mod powers).

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
So you're a volcel? That makes sense, I thought you were claiming incel despite your good looks (I took the liberty to go through your profile and find your pics thanks to my mod powers).
Hmm yea kinda i havent talked to a girl in a year cause i want to be set first so im in my grinding phase building up my business and once i get All procedures i wanted done i will start looking again

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Gengar
Hmm yea kinda i havent talked to a girl in a year cause i want to be set first so im in my grinding phase building up my business and once i get All procedures i wanted done i will start looking again
Wishing you all the best. I have no doubt you will be able to pull a real Stacy, you got the looks. Also, make sure to look for a HQNP woman, don't go for a degenerate slut/whore who has a high bodycount.

• +1
Wishing you all the best. I have no doubt you will be able to pull a real Stacy, you got the looks. Also, make sure to look for a HQNP woman, don't go for a degenerate slut/whore who has a high bodycount.
Thanks bro
m virgin only tbh doesnt have to be that pretty but just not ugly and feminine
The difference of level between two relationships i been in with a virgin abd a non virgin girl was huge in many terms

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Gengar
Im virgin only tbh doesnt have to be that pretty but just not ugly and feminine
The difference of level between two relationships i been in with a virgin abd a non virgin girl was huge in many terms
Thanks bro
You're a virgin chad so you should not settle for anything less than a virgin stacy. I'm sure you will be able to find them. And that's 100% true, the non-virgin girl comes with emotional baggage/problems from her previous relationships and she will punish you for the mistakes her past boyfriends made. Anyway, you're welcome brother.

• +1
No one called him out in 2021 so i dont know, Also when he joined he only wanted rate of physique so it wouldnt make sense for him to edit face
it makes sense for people that are narcy and he looks narcy

Nobody cares

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Many of thesw forum moggers faceapp their pics.

Forum chad= HTN
JFL at believing there actual chads on here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and NordicLeonhard
Ye facially you can say he isn’t that mogger but the rest of his halos make up for it so he’s slayer tier regardless
the thing about ttran is that he's extremely robust, his maxilla has some recession going on and it looks a little weird if you hyperfixate on it, but his jaw is massive and he has good cheekbones

so you take those hyper masculine looks coupled with roided, 6'4, tatted, in med school? slayer, assuming it's not larp

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485 and Kamui
Forum chad= HTN
JFL at believing there actual chads on here
or maybe the standards for what are considered "Chad" are unreasonably high and incongruent with reality

if some 6'2 college guy with a good face and 25 slays or something gets called a normie you need a reality check @Kamui @Aloha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Kamui
@Cutecel2001 and @chawaje are both clear cut KHHV HTNs. Anstrum idk maybe he’s like a weak HTN I think him and Badg96 are both KHHV but mog the average person
Niggas throwing htn ratings like its candy

• JFL
Reactions: Awan
or maybe the standards for what are considered "Chad" are unreasonably high and incongruent with reality

if some 6'2 college guy with a good face and 25 slays or something gets called a normie you need a reality check @Kamui @Aloha
nigga's called a dude who looked like a chad Mtn cause he had a "weird nose"

@Gestapo is the sole likely Chad I saw on this forum (top 0.1%) and @Ramezu the sole Chadlite (top 1%). But I definitely didn't rot here long enough to have seen every user, or even 1/5 of them.

• Love it
Reactions: Gone
@Gestapo is the sole likely Chad I saw on this forum (top 0.1%) and @Ramezu the sole Chadlite (top 1%). But I definitely didn't rot here long enough to have seen every user, or even 1/5 of them.

I’d rather be known as an irl Chad than a “forum Chad” who has a bunch of basement dwelling shitskins furiously mutilating their dicks to me on a daily basis

bunch of basement dwelling shitskins furiously mutilating their dicks to me on a daily basis
But that is the ultimate joy in life, our purpose, you don't understand.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Lurking for years on end yet just decided to make an account here a few months ago 💀 sure bruv
It’s a joke nigga. But I’ve been here for since early 2022

Yipee a mention!

Thanks bro
m virgin only tbh doesnt have to be that pretty but just not ugly and feminine
What do you oook like

I would make a list of people who I think on this site who are chads/chadlites but I don’t want to feed into their narcy egos
He’s going to tag me guys btw just to let you know

who is this guy again? i think he roped

• Woah
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
  • JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo

I have good reason to believe that's a LARP. And Ramezu is not a "sole chadlite" considering he gets mogged hard by forum chadlites like Arvid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583
I have good reason to believe that's a LARP. And Ramezu is not a "sole chadlite" considering he gets mogged hard by forum chadlites like Arvid.
ur rattings are shit