Most underrated forum chad?

dude you said isn't chadlite mogs him hard

I'm sorry but Arvid mogs him so hard it's not even close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583
Ok, you're being bias against me lol.
"bias against you" nigga that don't even make sense run these 2 niggas on twitter and guy on left would mog hard

the thing about ttran is that he's extremely robust, his maxilla has some recession going on and it looks a little weird if you hyperfixate on it, but his jaw is massive and he has good cheekbones

so you take those hyper masculine looks coupled with roided, 6'4, tatted, in med school? slayer, assuming it's not larp
Lefort coming soon bbygirl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
the thing about ttran is that he's extremely robust, his maxilla has some recession going on and it looks a little weird if you hyperfixate on it, but his jaw is massive and he has good cheekbones

so you take those hyper masculine looks coupled with roided, 6'4, tatted, in med school? slayer, assuming it's not larp

Attachments

• Snapchat-660567031.jpg
    Snapchat-660567031.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-517577150.jpg
    Snapchat-517577150.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-362986488.jpg
    Snapchat-362986488.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23391
@klip11 MASC TYRONE

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Absolutely, the gh caused my mandible to grow like crazy
Looking at guys like you and loox who took hormones while were still growing makes me jealous because of what can be achieved. It really is the #1 looksmax you can do, as long as you're still growing, because it makes you go through a super puberty. Pretty crazy.

Good luck with surgery, I'm going to get bimax myself. What year are you in medical school?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Ttran1485
Looking at guys like you and loox who took hormones while were still growing makes me jealous because of what can be achieved. It really is the #1 looksmax you can do, as long as you're still growing, because it makes you go through a super puberty. Pretty crazy.

Good luck with surgery, I'm going to get bimax myself. What year are you in medical school?
This will be my last year. Finished spring 2025 which is when I'll get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
View attachment 2634393
Here’s an edit of narcy discord users from tiktok that Chawaje is in. Do you think everyone in this tiktok is 4.5+ PSL what do you think be very honest.

true

The first guy looks the best. Rest are normies even when frauded Jfl

This will be my last year. Finished spring 2025 which is when I'll get surgery
How are u in your last year of medical school if your 21. Don’t u need bachelors then med school?

@Cutecel2001 and @chawaje are both clear cut KHHV HTNs. Anstrum idk maybe he’s like a weak HTN I think him and Badg96 are both KHHV but mog the average person
Me khhv? Serious?