Most underrated looksmaxing tips. If you don't do these, don't even bother posting on this board.

Wasting_my_life

Wasting_my_life

Mentally disabled
  • MEWING. I suppose everyone knows what it is. If you are not mewing 24/7 seriously what the fuck are you even doing here.
  • CHEWING. Same as mewing.
  • POSICLEMAXING. Just lol @ you if you don't eat at least 1 popsicle a day. It has been proven that it burns fat in the mouth and cheeks area, promoting the formation of dimples.
  • MAKEUPMAXING. Are you telling me that you don't wear concealer and bronzer on a regular basis? Bro are you for real? Jfl if you don't wear makeup in 2018.
  • WATERMAXING. 7 liters of Evian water a day or you are not living.
  • LOWSODIUMMAXING. No more than 2 grains of salt per day.
  • HAIRMAXING. If your hair are shorter than 4 inches on top srsly gtfo of here.
  • EYEBROWSMAXING. Pathetic if you don't shape them once a week and trim them once every two weeks.
  • MONEYMAXING. What? You expect to become millionaire by working at McDonald till you are 40? Get a fucking STEM degree in a top rated university and start making those sweet 150k$/year, from there on start investing.
  • SURGERYMAXING. If you are above 25 and you haven't gone through at least 1 cosmetic surgery, srsly what are you doing?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and looksmaxerilo
Title of user: "mentally disabled"

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
MAKEUPMAXING. Are you telling me that you don't wear concealer and bronzer on a regular basis? Bro are you for real? Jfl if you don't wear makeup in 2018.
:what:

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
  • POSICLEMAXING. Just lol @ you if you don't eat at least 1 popsicle a day. It has been proven that it burns fat in the mouth and cheeks area, promoting the formation of dimples.

LaughGIF

I am PockyMaxxing.

af85294a605caa074c2f9b77a16d7044.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Extra Chromosome
What if you get caught? Too high inhib for that shit
It's literally invisible... been doing it for over 1 year. Guys will never notice it, some girls might if you do it badly.

The thing about men and makeup is that they don't really mind wearing it and might actually want to, but they're too scared of being judged as gay or some shit.

Nigga sucking dat dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
I'm doing most the things on this list

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wasting_my_life
At what age does mewing stop working?

Isn't there a proper way to swallow food that makes your cheeks work less which makes them smaller?

Isn't there a proper way to swallow food that makes your cheeks work less which makes them smaller?
When you swallow your lips shouldn’t move at all, your tongue should push up on the roof of your mouth as you swallow, look up proper tongue posture and swallowing by Mike Mew on YouTube

When you swallow your lips shouldn’t move at all, your tongue should push up on the roof of your mouth as you swallow, look up proper tongue posture and swallowing by Mike Mew on YouTube
tbh I can't swallow any other way than that

This list is completely worthless to most of us, with the exception of the last two items.

why are you even on a looksmaxing board if you aren't ready to do anything to look better
A bronzer as in powder? I have just bought a moisturizer one, I’m legit pale af and red in places and think some sort of color would improve me a lot more. Can’t get sun since I live in a shit hole country weather wise.

A bronzer as in powder? I have just bought a moisturizer one, I’m legit pale af and red in places and think some sort of color would improve me a lot more. Can’t get sun since I live in a shit hole country weather wise.

Yes. If you are very pale and are looking for a bit of color all over tho powder bronzer is not for you, as you should apply it very subtly and lightly just on the areas where the sun would normally hit the face.
Try men bronzing gel by tom ford instead

It won't make you look good, but it will make you look better.

wut? All of those items (with the exception of the last two) are the same copes that a bunch of genetically gifted youtube Chads spout all the time: 5 facial exercises to improve your face NATURALLY. 10 easy tips to INSTANTLY look better. Male model grooming routine that ANYONE can do!

The truth is, for most people on here, none of of those matter. The only valid way to looksmax is to make money and spend it wisely on effective surgery, but even that has its limits. Maybe if you are @JustChris you can make nonsense lists about how "teethmaxing" and the like purportedly help you if you for some reason think it isn't your inherit genetics that allow you to have 1000's of tinder matches and girls begging to have sex with you on a weekly basis - however, the rest of us aren't so easily fooled.

Yes. If you are very pale and are looking for a bit of color all over tho powder bronzer is not for you, as you should apply it very subtly and lightly just on the areas where the sun would normally hit the face.
Try men bronzing gel by tom ford instead
Ah yea got a product just like that tom ford one a
Clinique Skin Supplies for Men as I think an olive golden look would suit me and improve me a lot better, have you tried the tom ford one, can you look fairly tanned with that bronzer?

wut? All of those items (with the exception of the last two) are the same copes that a bunch of genetically gifted youtube Chads spout all the time: 5 facial exercises to improve your face NATURALLY. 10 easy tips to INSTANTLY look better. Male model grooming routine that ANYONE can do!

The truth is, for most people on here, none of of those matter. The only valid way to looksmax is to make money and spend it wisely on effective surgery, but even that has its limits. Maybe if you are @JustChris you can make nonsense lists about how "teethmaxing" and the like purportedly help you if you for some reason think it isn't your inherit genetics that allow you to have 1000's of tinder matches and girls begging to have sex with you on a weekly basis - however, the rest of us aren't so easily fooled.

I agree that most of these things are not worth pursing if you are sub 4 psl, maybe even sub 5 psl, but we all need to cope
Ah yea got a product just like that tom ford one a
Clinique Skin Supplies for Men as I think an olive golden look would suit me and improve me a lot better, have you tried the tom ford one, can you look fairly tanned with that bronzer?
It will add a bit of color and make you look more healthy, if you want to look fairly tanned either go with fake tan or uv lamps

I agree that most of these things are not worth pursing if you are sub 4 psl, maybe even sub 5 psl, but we all need to cope

I would say that only if you are PSL 6 or above do those things matter. Starting at a PSL 6, you START to enter the radar of possibly even being attractive to females, while otherwise you are stealth mode.

I would say that only if you are PSL 6 or above do those things matter. Starting at a PSL 6, you START to enter the radar of possibly even being attractive to females, while otherwise you are stealth mode.
jfl for blackpilling me, now I am depressed

Altough bronzer or conealer might do some good things, i dont think i'd wear that on a daily basis. Might consider it sometime before going out tho purely to get laid

It will add a bit of color and make you look more healthy, if you want to look fairly tanned either go with fake tan or uv lamps
Hm yea thanks gonna try the bronzer for a while and maybe go on a st.tropez gradual tanner. I think a good golden glow is such a plus and makes you a lot more better looking, pale is such bad thing, most models you see have some sort of tan etc

Btw you should add vegetablemaxing. Eat lots of vegetables and get that nice glowy skin.

Btw if your alot outside or in the sun you will most probably age better. Wont bother trying to find anything backing this up but this is just something i've noticed with people.

Title of user: "mentally disabled"
This

But it's good advice except for makeup.

Only women and faggots wear makeup

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Btw if your alot outside or in the sun you will most probably age better. Wont bother trying to find anything backing this up but this is just something i've noticed with people.

Don't bother looking it up, because the opposite is true. Any dermatologist will attest to the fact of how badly the sun ages you skin.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo and jefferson

Have you never seen a retired construction worker? They have blotchy leather for skin.

Have you never seen a retired construction worker? They have blotchy leather for skin.

Maybe, this might be due to the working nviorment and the constant sun exposure being too much

Maybe, this might be due to the working nviorment and the constant sun exposure being too much
Uhm yes, which is empirically proven to be bad for skin and general facial aging. That is the whole point. The healthy glow you are thinking of can look great into your late 20's, but it's downhill from there.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
  • SURGERYMAXING. If you are above 25 and you haven't gone through at least 1 cosmetic surgery, srsly what are you doing?
I've gone through 3 and I'm 19

Planning a fourth

:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Wasting_my_life
holy shiy good for you. What did you get and how much did you pay?
free because I'm deformed. Although I hope that with this last surgery, along with some other looksmaxxing tricks of course, I can ascend to high tier normie (possibly even chadlite) status from the lowly low tier normie spot I currently occupy

542.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person