most users here are unironically high iq and mature

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
i made a comment on yt naming 3 reasons why a game is trash then i had 2 retards parrot the same thing, "dont disregard the whole game just for one reason :feelsuhh:"
and it's not just this time, when i made a thread on reddit i had the same thing happen

it's frustrating, it's like talking with actual retards, this very rarely happens on this forum and when it happens it ends up with the one being wrong saying he's retarded and the discussion continues normally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 21044 and 12 others
being high iq is an incel trait

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 22099, Deleted member 17311 and 3 others
edmund kemper is high iq

yeah and he looks like he gets no hoes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 17311
i made a comment on yt naming 3 reasons why a game is trash then i had 2 retards parrot the same thing, "dont disregard the whole game just for one reason :feelsuhh:"
and it's not just this time, when i made a thread on reddit i had the same thing happen

it's frustrating, it's like talking with actual retards, this very rarely happens on this forum and when it happens it ends up with the one being wrong saying he's retarded and the discussion continues normally
water

Bro people outside this forum are NPCs
Who are controlled by mass media what to say and do

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, germanlooks, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
this very rarely happens on this forum and when it happens it ends up with the one being wrong saying he's retarded and the discussion continues normally
unless you’re talking to an Indian user. Most of them are so deluded that no matter how wrong they are won’t change. Like barking grandpa @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, the BULL and vaninskybird
PSLers are the least deluded community as a whole on the entire internet

And that really is quite spectacular considering a large base of this forum is off the mark on certain aspects relating to LMS but I suppose that can be put down to 0 life experience
At least on here you don't have to deal with smug fucks who feel a sense of superiority by calling someone an incel

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pharmaceutic, Oberyn and 2 others
View attachment 1868326
yeah and he looks like he gets no hoes
cope, after abducting and pulling a gun on a woman,he locked himself out of his car leaving the woman inside with the gun, he made the victim let him back in the car, shortly after, edi killed her.

his front is prime tiktok prettyboy pheno

cope, after abducting and pulling a gun on a woman,he locked himself out of his car leaving the woman inside with the gun, he made the victim let him back in the car, shortly after, edi killed her.

his front is prime tiktok prettyboy pheno
damn fr?
lifefuel for my recessed ass

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
damn fr?
lifefuel for my recessed ass
ya bro, front matters more, while a good side profile is nice to have it wont make up for the lack of front, but the front can make up for the lack of side profile :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Polar

And that really is quite spectacular considering a large base of this forum is off the mark on certain aspects relating to LMS but I suppose that can be put down to 0 life experience
At least on here you don't have to deal with smug fucks who feel a sense of superiority by calling someone an incel
It’s the opposite.

Most users here think they have a 140 IQ while being unable to have a rational conversation or bringing up sources for the claims they’re making. Basically lacking intellectual fundamentals while citing bro science.

Conclusion? They’re dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and the BULL
It’s the opposite.

Most users here think they have a 140 IQ while being unable to have a rational conversation or bringing up sources for the claims they’re making. Basically lacking intellectual fundamentals while citing bro science.

ion agree, the only imo that fits ur description is him
Screenshot 2022 09 14 at 16 41 41 Ignoring

No user here has ever admitted to being wrong jfl

No user here has ever admitted to being wrong jfl
you're probably thinking about debates like height vs face, ofc nobody is gonna admit they're wrong, bc no answer is wrong
i'm referring to small and objective things, i.e someone says tret is shit but in reality it's a miracle drug

It’s the opposite.

Perhaps I am just thinking of the pool of users who I get along with and think have valuable input and am imagining they represent a larger part of the userbase than they actually do

2580932 B0E669E3 F2AF 4777 B401 C854C8217D05

True at least before the tiktok infiltration Blackpill forums are higher iq .