Most users on this website are black

KDD5

KDD5

Silver
I Noticed that most users on this website are black incels. Has anyone else noticed that?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Blackcels

• +1
Reactions: KDD5
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
They are. Most users I’ve ran into on this forum are blackcels. Especially the top posters lol. Cope.
Name them

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
They are. Most users I’ve ran into on this forum are blackcels. Especially the top posters lol. Cope.
BBC debunked

Feels good to be white

• +1
I was just saying, I noticed most users are blackcels. Especially most top posters on this site.
They arent

I put most of them on ignore. But BlackGymmaxx is. 30k posts lol. I could scroll through my ignore list and list more.
Ok one person

Ok one person
not trying to start anything with users here. But ok. I’ll list more top posters that are blackcels. Kamui is 21k posts lol. Khvirgin 22k posts. Klip11 15k posts. PrinceLuenLeoncur 28k posts. Ricky212 10k posts. 5.5psl 12k posts. thereallegend 22k posts. Try2beme 18k posts. You asked me to name them btw. So I listed a few from my ignore list. Like I said most top posters on this site are blackcels.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 5.5psl
not trying to start anything with users here. But ok. I’ll list more top posters that are blackcels. Kamui is 21k posts lol. Khvirgin 22k posts. Klip11 15k posts. PrinceLuenLeoncur 28k posts. Ricky212 10k posts. 5.5psl 12k posts. thereallegend 22k posts. Try2beme 18k posts. You asked me to name them btw. So I listed a few from my ignore list. Like I said most top posters on this site are blackcels.

7/30k nice. None of these are top posters. At least add @scrunchables

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sudanguy and scrunchables
I purposely listed blackcels on my ignore list. with at least 10k + posts. That’s a top poster on this site. Retard.

• Love it
Reactions: scrunchables
I listed blackcels on my ignore list. with 10k + posts. That’s a top poster on this site. Retard.
They’ve all been here for ages though. I’ve cleared 8k this year, 10k total isn’t a lot.

That’s a top poster on this site. Retard.
Oh stop it, you guys. Moving me to tears rn

Coach Crying GIF by SoulPancake

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
They’ve all been here for ages though. I’ve cleared 8k this year, 10k total isn’t a lot.
I said 10k + posts. You’re pretty slow. Only 1 person I listed had 10k posts, I listed users that had 20k + posts. You’re coping if you say that isn’t a top poster on this site. Only a few from my ignore list. Because you asked.

Last edited:
  • +1
I said 10k + posts. You’re pretty slow.
And I said 10k isn’t a lot. The ones with double or more have been here for years. Your point is voided and false. Delete this and never post again.

• +1
I said 10k + posts. You’re pretty slow.
And I said 10k isn’t a lot. The ones with double or more have been here for years. Your point is voided and false. Delete this and never post again.
quit arguing amongst yourselves and keep glazing me :feelshmm:

• JFL
I Noticed that most users on this website are black incels. Has anyone else noticed that?
no they are mostly crackas, where did u come up with this?

• So Sad
Only 1 person I listed had 10k posts. Check my edited comment again. Keep coping btw.

Only 1 person I listed had 10k posts. Check my edited comment again. Keep coping btw.
Coping about what? Im one of if not the most racist user here. Your pitiful attempt at making a generalized baseless statement to collect reps and ascend you out of greyceldom is just brutal.

No fuck off. I am a black Israelite.
You say this but you haven't gone about changing your avi, custom title or signature to match us. You gotta rep before you're squad

Samuel L Jackson Movie GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
You say this but you haven't gone about changing your avi, custom title or signature to match us. You gotta rep before you're squad

Samuel L Jackson Movie GIF by Star Wars
Maybe in the next life (alt) bro

• JFL
Coping about what? Im one of if not the most racist user here. Your pitiful attempt at making a generalized baseless statement to collect reps and ascend you out of greyceldom is just brutal.
Definitely struck a nerve lol. I said most top posters were blackcels. Because that’s what I noticed. and you asked me to name them. Then I listed users from my ignore list that were top posters. And you kept replying lol. You said users with 20k + posts weren’t top posters. Cope.

OP just joined last month and already has BBC running rampant rent free in his mind

These crakkkas never learn!

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
OP just joined last month and already has BBC running rampant rent free in his mind

These crakkkas never learn!
Someone kept replying to me. Just pointed out what I noticed on the site.

Someone kept replying to me. Just pointed out what I noticed on the site.
You’ve only been here for a month so nothing you say has much merit no offense

Blacks are just a vocal minority that you pay attention to the most

Also @5.5psl isn’t black he’s literally white lmao

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Did some black nigga fuck your mom or gf in front of you or sum shit ? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

I don’t think @khvirgin is black either

You’ve only been here for a month so nothing you say has much merit no offense

Blacks are just a vocal minority that you pay attention to the most

Also @5.5psl isn’t black he’s literally white lmao
the other ones I listed were blackcels with 20k + posts.

the other ones I listed were blackcels with 20k + posts.
Doesn’t mean anything

I go into the top 100 members section, only 5 black users are concurrently active and post on a semi-regular based

Overwhelming majority of the user base is white, as supported by the yearly server on this forum

no? most are white and curries

u

u forgot @Looks234 he was an og legend but barely interacts like he used to

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234