This website ruined mainstream internet for me

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Out there, it’s all bluepilled/redpilled and I cannot say racial/homophobic slurs.. This brainrot website ruined the internet for me. I’m afraid I’ll still be here a year from now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lokki, BigJimsWornOutTires and Pierrot
Out there, it’s all bluepilled/redpilled and I cannot say racial/homophobic slurs.. This brainrot website ruined the internet for me. I’m afraid I’ll still be here a year from now
why'd it ruin the internet

Touche. Not many networks can you express your faggot hating ideology. Twitter, which now is known as Musk's first website, X, you're limited to what hate speech you can ejaculate. Although you must dox yourself there, the same for 4chan and Reddit. Your router is your real ID.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Agree

I cant even say rape in a tiktok video or tell someone to kill themselves without getting banned

• So Sad
The west traded insulting gays and jews for having the right to speak about the lenght of their genitals or women to discuss their periods in public :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL