Most vaginas are repulsive

Deleted member 8461

Deleted member 8461

Equinox
The roastie meme is reality, that's why they chimp out whenever they see that word. These bitches are destroying their pussies with 12 inch vibrators and have the nerve to say their fishy gaping meat curtains are beautiful like a flower. Meanwhile, it's perfectly fine to shame men for not having a mutilated jew cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11963, Danish_Retard and 19 others
The roastie meme is reality, that's why they chimp out whenever they see that word. These bitches are destroying their pussies with 12 inch vibrators and have the nerve to say their fishy gaping meat curtains are beautiful like a flower. Meanwhile, it's perfectly fine to shame men for not having a mutilated jew cock
form what ive heard they like circumsized dicks more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Growth Plate, looksmaxxtocope and 3 others
yeah the roast beef shit is digusting

"thats how a normal vagina looks :soy::soy::soy:" i don't want normal you disgusting foid

but the whole "you get roast beef from big dicks/sex" is a meme it's like saying having sex will shrink your girth because you have something tight wrapped around it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Looks234 and 8 others
my point exactly. Men are immediately greeted by this world with partial castration. Your soul is ripped out of the void and brought into a physical existence of pain and the first thing they do is slice off one of the most sensitive parts of your body. All to prevent masturbation. And holes have the nerve to say they're the ones who are sexually oppressed. Not only that, but it's considered acceptable to shame men who have intact penises the way thousands of years of evolution intended it to be.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 3 others
most dicks are dirty too

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8461
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
this pussy is the best I’ve ever seen

FBF09AFB 1E53 4787 856F C86EF02B78C3

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, Beetlejuice and 8 others

"thats how a normal vagina looks :soy::soy::soy:" i don't want normal you disgusting foid

but the whole "you get roast beef from big dicks/sex" is a meme it's like saying having sex will shrink your girth because you have something tight wrapped around it
Maybe not dicks, but 12 inch vibrating machines will fuck with the elasticity of any body cavity. That's just physics 101.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
this only happens in america and in middle east countries imagine not being european over for americans and alibabas

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gamma, Enfant terrible and 3 others
I got a boner reason this

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 6’1cel, thecel and 1 other person
this only happens in america and in middle east countries imagine not being european over for americans and alibabas
In europe cut dicks are seen as yuck generally

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 6’1cel and Deleted member 8461

Why do females bleed then?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
virgin pussy looks alot better than a used one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 10913, thecel and 1 other person
Normal vulvas are beautiful. Low T if you disagree.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 8461
they don't always, it's their hymen when it breaks due to sex they bleed
Probably every virgin does tbh, indeed in breaks because of the expand

vaginas dont expand, they are elastic meaning they return to their original size

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, Looks234 and 6 others
vaginas dont expand, they are elastic meaning they return to their original size

Eyelids are elastic, but eyelid pulling to get hooded eyes works. Elastic things get permastretched if they’re repeatedly stretched.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, ItsOver.com, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Probably every virgin does tbh, indeed in breaks because of the expand
no ??? a female's hymen can break without having sex, like if they do splits or intense exercise and some other ways but i don't remember rn, oh and i'm pretty sure it can break from masterbaiting too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 8461 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and thecel
Eyelids are elastic, but eyelid pulling to get hooded eyes works. Elastic things get permastretched if they’re repeatedly stretched.
Legit but vaginas will stretch if repeatedly stretched continuously. After a while it’ll shrink back regardless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 8461 and 1 other person
no ??? a female's hymen can break without having sex, like if they do splits or intense exercise and some other ways but i don't remember rn
And why would a female do this again?

the only time womans vagina will change or expand is after childbirth

babies heads are way too large for the vaginas so they rip it up. thats it, vaginas only really change after they are literally ripped apart

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Deleted member 756
Legit but vaginas will stretch if repeatedly stretched continuously. After a while it’ll shrink back regardless
yeah it's called dilation or something a pussy tightens after time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

babies heads are way too large for the vaginas so they rip it up. thats it, vaginas only really change after they are literally ripped apart
the pussy after child birth :what:

PERFECT ELASTICITY is a hypothetical concept in physics that does not exist in the real world. Every time something is stretched, it will attempt to return to its original size, but will be a little more stretched out every time. Tug on your eyelids every day for a year and will have droopy ass NCT eyes for the rest of your life if you don't already.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 756
Over if any of you fools don't see this on the first day in marriage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
PERFECT ELASTICITY is a hypothetical concept in physics that does not exist in the real world. Every time something is stretched, it will attempt to return to its original size, but will be a little more stretched out every time. Tug on your eyelids every day for a year and will have droopy ass NCT eyes for the rest of your life if you don't already.

whats my point in argueing with you? you never even seen a pussy:lul: Its not a fucking rubberband

you incels worry too much about something you wont be able to stick your dick in anyways, the tight thing is a myth, when a women feels pleasure her pussy will loosen up anyways.

you are totally forgetting about the muscles around the vag. And to your eye analogy, vagina is not nearly thin enough, eyelid skin is the thinnest and the only time you will actually make it droopy is when u tear the skin and when it doesnt properly heal

like i said, vaginas can tear and rip too, thats when new tissue is built and it might not be its og size but even then it might heal completely fine and return to its normal size

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Averagecel, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
whats my point in argueing with you? you never even seen a pussy:lul: Its not a fucking rubberband

you incels think worry too much about something you wont be able to stick your dick in anyways, the tight thing is a myth, when a women feels pleasure her pussy will loosen up anyways.

you are totally forgetting about the muscles around the vag. And to your eye analogy, vagina is not nearly thin enough, eyelid skin is the thinnest and the only time you will actually make it droopy is when u tear the skin and when it doesnt properly heal

like i said, vaginas can tear and rip too, thats when new tissue is built and it might not be its og size but even then it might heal completely fine and return to its normal size
So many virgins on here act as if they’re sex experts and know what women want jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 10913, DesperadoRatado and 1 other person
Most
639006 perfect pussy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
Especially in cucked France

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
That's why the anus mogs (preferably male of course)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8461 and 1 other person
you are the type of person i never want to be associated with