Most women marry men who they wouldn't choose for lovers. Which makes most women whores so they should just sell themselves from the start

L

Lysander

Iron
Fucking irritates me.

There were these young Ukrainian cleaning girls at my 24/7 gym. Cute, fresh, no make up, short shorts because it's hot. Busting their asses all night cleaning the goddamn gym, locker rooms and showers. Then they disappeared.

I asked an older Polish cleaning lady last night what happened to them. Turns out they were supposed to get paid under the table by their older Ukrainian female employer, but she chose not to pay them so they quit in tears of course.

What a shitty fucking deal. You're busting your ovaries 40 hours a week for a measly $150 USD which you don't even get paid in the end.

I would gladly pay one of them (the cuter, fresher one) that amount for two fucking hours of her time. She wouldn't even have to be active. Just be submissive and do what I say. And I'm tall, well-built and handsome so it's not like she'd be doing something unnatural. She'd be doing exactly what she was designed to do by nature -- satisfying big, strong, handsome men.

What a waste of fucking prime pussy. That kind of prime refugee Ukrainian pussy should be a common good for Polish men instead they're wasting their youthful glow cleaning gyms and offices. Old women and men can clean gyms and offices. Young bitches should be servicing men.

Then a female acquaintance tells me "well maybe she doesn't want to sell herself! maybe she doesn't want to be a prostitute!" JFL

Almost all Eastern European women are prostitutes because they end up marrying subhumans in exchange for stability and financial security. They manipulate these chumps sexually, shit out the first kid or two, then stop having sex with them or take them to the cleaners in divorce court.

Very few Eastern European women marry men who they would choose for a one night stand.

So what's the fucking difference! Whether she sells herself for $150 USD for two hours or for long-term stability and financial security. Same shit. Nah, actually not the same shit. Because one transaction is 100% honest and the other is malicious deception.

Plus if a woman's been with 5+ men then the count doesn't really matter after that. 5 or 25 or 50 or 100. Same shit. Either way she's a whore. And she dresses like a typical western whore too. Smh.

Women are whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Fucking irritates me.

There were these young Ukrainian cleaning girls at my 24/7 gym. Cute, fresh, no make up, short shorts because it's hot. Busting their asses all night cleaning the goddamn gym, locker rooms and showers. Then they disappeared.

I asked an older Polish cleaning lady last night what happened to them. Turns out they were supposed to get paid under the table by their older Ukrainian female employer, but she chose not to pay them so they quit in tears of course.

What a shitty fucking deal. You're busting your ovaries 40 hours a week for a measly $150 USD which you don't even get paid in the end.

I would gladly pay one of them (the cuter, fresher one) that amount for two fucking hours of her time. She wouldn't even have to be active. Just be submissive and do what I say. And I'm tall, well-built and handsome so it's not like she'd be doing something unnatural. She'd be doing exactly what she was designed to do by nature -- satisfying big, strong, handsome men.

What a waste of fucking prime pussy. That kind of prime refugee Ukrainian pussy should be a common good for Polish men instead they're wasting their youthful glow cleaning gyms and offices. Old women and men can clean gyms and offices. Young bitches should be servicing men.

Then a female acquaintance tells me "well maybe she doesn't want to sell herself! maybe she doesn't want to be a prostitute!" JFL

Almost all Eastern European women are prostitutes because they end up marrying subhumans in exchange for stability and financial security. They manipulate these chumps sexually, shit out the first kid or two, then stop having sex with them or take them to the cleaners in divorce court.

Very few Eastern European women marry men who they would choose for a one night stand.

So what's the fucking difference! Whether she sells herself for $150 USD for two hours or for long-term stability and financial security. Same shit. Nah, actually not the same shit. Because one transaction is 100% honest and the other is malicious deception.

Plus if a woman's been with 5+ men then the count doesn't really matter after that. 5 or 25 or 50 or 100. Same shit. Either way she's a whore. And she dresses like a typical western whore too. Smh.
and water is wet