Most women past 22 hate men, especially good looking ones

S

saint

Iron
Once they realize men only care about women’s beauty and youth, the older women deflect by spreading hate to good looking men that they can’t control.

That’s why ugly, overweight, and old women are always the rudest. It’s like they try to hurt other people’s egos before the other person can do that to them. It’s a self preservation tactic that Normies do subconsciously

At a certain point, if you looksmax too hard you have to start migrating towards other people that are at the same psl as you. Same goes with grouping related to social class, wealth, and education.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, try2beme, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
At a certain point, if you looksmax too hard you have to start migrating towards other people that are at the same psl as you. Same goes with grouping related to social class, wealth, and education.

Uh... I have seen plenty of LTBs simping chads/prettyboys

That being said, this is true with males, you don't feel like members of the same species if you deviate too much in the looks department, only male simps are allowed to stay I guess, and even then they can get annoying sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Uh... I have seen plenty of LTBs simping chads/prettyboys

That being said, this is true with males, you don't feel like members of the same species if you deviate too much in the looks department, only male simps are allowed to stay I guess, and even then they can get annoying sometimes
What do you mean by the last paragraph? in terms of male simps

Not necessarily hate. But after that age they often start to become gold diggers and care more about betabux potential than just looks alone

What do you mean by the last paragraph? in terms of male simps
I guess this is only for pretty boys, you will attract bisexual males and it can get annoying if you are not into that or even if you are, you might have higher standards for dudes than females

Every woman hates men

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Women are chadsexual. Meaning, when they can't date chad they are for practical purposes incel.

When you tell them to lower their standards, that's like telling a male incel to just date men. Women find sub-chads revolting and disgusting. They're not attracted to them.

Female incels, and male incels are both bitter because they can't find love and happiness. Both take it out on the entire gender that has rejected them. Female incels will also blame them men who don't reject them for not being good looking enough, or being poor.