Most youngcel here underestimating money

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
When you truely grown up you will understand the importance of financial stability and job security to maintain your independent and quality of life.

Most retard youngcels only think money is just to buy products/brands to show off, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

If you are highly educated, living in Zurich or Bavaria, money tremendously open the whole new world of possibility and prosperity for yourself and your family.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkeningstar, MoggerGaston, <6PSLcel and 5 others
Need to be a Millionaire these days to afford basic things with Crazy Inflation.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and <6PSLcel
whole new world of possibility and prosperity for yourself and your family.

No family for truecel subhumans like myself and most of us on this forum. So we aren't underestimating the importance of money when it isn't important as a truecel subhuman without family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, incel194012940 and mrriceguyreturn
Go back to your homeland, traitor.
STFU I am supporting your economy you dumbfuck

Infact, you should thanks me everyday for contributing otherwise your purchasing power go even lower.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Debetro
No family for truecel subhumans like myself and most of us on this forum. So we aren't underestimating the importance of money when it isn't important as a truecel subhuman without family.
good, keep being poor then

STFU I am supporting your economy you dumbfuck

Infact, you should thanks me everyday for contributing otherwise your purchasing power go even lower.
Doesn't your family want you back? Mine is obligating me

• So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
Cool, but getting money is impossible. Most become wageslaves regardless of what effort they input. You cannot underestimate something that it outside your reach anyway.