Mother wants me to get a therapist

bootydestroyer333

bootydestroyer333

Bronze
She told me I'm in desperate need of a therapist. I've been to the mental hospital before the first time was because I just wanted to see what it was like jfl and turns out I'm actually mentally ill or some shit. Now I draw the line at talking about my feelings that shit is mad gay besides I don't feel much anyways so it'd be fucking useless. I absolutely will not talk to a male therapist that shit makes it even more gay, I want at least a foid who can make me laugh with whatever stupid shit comes out of her mouth during the sessions. Its not like I would be able to even say whats on my mind without some fucker snitching and putting everybody around me in jail, and putting me in the ward. I'm thinking about blackmailing my mom if she does make me go to therapy I'll lie and tell the therapist that she abuses me and starves me so her ass will get in trouble, thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 20370

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
a sex therapist?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 58285
Your life sounds fucked you should probably just talk to the therapist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and JohnBaza
Bro sounds like a threat in the making, just go to the therapy dude your mental health is trash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Deleted member 58285 and JohnBaza
She told me I'm in desperate need of a therapist. I've been to the mental hospital before the first time was because I just wanted to see what it was like jfl and turns out I'm actually mentally ill or some shit. Now I draw the line at talking about my feelings that shit is mad gay besides I don't feel much anyways so it'd be fucking useless. I absolutely will not talk to a male therapist that shit makes it even more gay, I want at least a foid who can make me laugh with whatever stupid shit comes out of her mouth during the sessions. Its not like I would be able to even say whats on my mind without some fucker snitching and putting everybody around me in jail, and putting me in the ward. I'm thinking about blackmailing my mom if she does make me go to therapy I'll telling the therapist that she abuses me and starves me so her ass will get in trouble, thoughts?
Never make trouble for youre parents faggot. They are the only ones who would love you no matter what

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, czechsubhuman, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
I've been to the mental hospital before the first time was because I just wanted to see what it was like jfl
This happens often. People just up and decide to take a vacation to the ward.

She told me I'm in desperate need of a therapist. I've been to the mental hospital before the first time was because I just wanted to see what it was like jfl and turns out I'm actually mentally ill or some shit. Now I draw the line at talking about my feelings that shit is mad gay besides I don't feel much anyways so it'd be fucking useless. I absolutely will not talk to a male therapist that shit makes it even more gay, I want at least a foid who can make me laugh with whatever stupid shit comes out of her mouth during the sessions. Its not like I would be able to even say whats on my mind without some fucker snitching and putting everybody around me in jail, and putting me in the ward. I'm thinking about blackmailing my mom if she does make me go to therapy I'll lie and tell the therapist that she abuses me and starves me so her ass will get in trouble, thoughts?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and JohnBaza
I went to therapy before didnt even work

therapy is good fir like 2-4 sessions after that its on you to make changes

Bro sounds like a threat in the making, just go to the therapy dude your mental health is trash.
I am NOT listening to a mf called petsmart

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Go to the ward so u can neet and slay crazy whores tbh