Maybe? How about maybe not at all.
Idk man, it looks like it is lacking projection in this pic imo :ogre:

2790087_IMG_2119.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Gestapo
Crazy transformation am still mirin.
Can you tell me your accutane dosage ?
I have some mild acne and I think I wanna try it
Also do you apply castor oil or do you take it orally ?

Crazy transformation am still mirin.
Can you tell me your accutane dosage ?
I have some mild acne and I think I wanna try it
Also do you apply castor oil or do you take it orally ?
Thanks 💪

I don’t remember the dosage but I went to a dermatologist and pretty much took the dose that they prescribed me. Castor oil I take strictly orally, have never tried it topically.

Great motivation! Looking really good bro, but imo a bit broader shoulders would benefit you alot, but anyway amazing progress

XD

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and aspieSavage
Did you stop supplementing them?
Yeah I’ve stopped all supplements for now. To be honest I’m feeling the best I have in months. Unsure how correlated though

also tanning is a looksmin in the long run
His skin care routine, microneedling and retin A etc can probably help combat that. Plus if you utilise melanotan 2, you can do high doses with minimal sun exposure, I'm talking 10 minutes on any given body part and get a nice beach tan. Even just using it and going about day to day life can darken you a few shades specifically on exposed body parts like face, neck, arms, which is what most people see on day to day and matter most in terms of attraction. Then on days you aren't tanning lather up sunscreen to avoid unnescary uv exposure and continue with anti aging protocol.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
11. Puberty

• +1
Reactions: os_cria
Gg you improved big

• +1
Reactions: looks6
After 2.5 years of being blackpilled, I have made what I consider to be a pretty massive personal transformation in terms of looksmaxxing. Of course there is more to go, however some of the things I have used and continue to use have been:
  1. Gym (working out avg 4-5 times a week for 2.5 years)
  2. Tanning (trying to get daily sun on entire torso for 30 minutes on any day above 40 degrees F)
  3. Micro needling face and back (has almost entirely removed any acne scars from face, looks much better on back)
  4. Accutane (6 month treatment, I consider it the nuclear option but it cleared up my face and back and set up the groundwork for beginning micro needling)
  5. Retin-A (started using in the past 2 months, after stopping usage of Accutane the skin begins to regress after about a year and Retina will bring it back to post Accutane levels of softness and glow)
  6. No Shampoo (will start with having very greasy or dried out hair, however, after a month or two your hair will reset and will produce the correct amount of oils for your hair length)
  7. Castor Oil and Minoxidil for Beard (I have found great success with these two, along with micro needling.)
  8. Better overall diet (doesn't matter as much as people think, eating junk can be fine as long as it is in combination with a high amount of calorie expenditure along with additional organic and healthy foods to ensure proper intake of micronutrients)
  9. Better Sleep (I can't say I've been the most consistent with this however after nights of great sleep I can say the difference between great and terrible sleep is NIGHT and DAY. Recently have been wearing a weighted eye mask in order to prevent waking up too early from light coming through my window and to prevent the mask from falling off of my head during the middle of the night. Additionally ear plugs can be useful if loud noises occur or wake you up)
  10. AVOIDED Astaxanthin and supplement stack after a great amount of headache (after beginning a large supplement stack including things such as Zinc, D3, Multivitamin, Potassium, Astaxanthin, Beta Carotene, Collagen, etc, I noticed a large amount of changes in a very negative way in relation to overall energy and perception of feeling "high testosterone." What I have figured is that Astaxanthin and Beta-Carotene significantly lowered my DHT levels thereby lowering my overall energy. In addition my beard began to fall out very quickly after 2 months of taking Astaxanthin and that entire stack. DON'T TAKE ASTAXANTHIN or a highly experimental supplement stack if you are also trying to be effective in the gym or grow out a minox beard/eyebrows. After stopping I have noticed a massive increase in energy and my beard has begun to come back quickly. Almost back to where it was before starting astaxanthin in the first place.)
BEFORE:

View attachment 1586766View attachment 1586767View attachment 1586768View attachment 1586769View attachment 1586770View attachment 1586771View attachment 1586765

AFTER:

View attachment 1586774View attachment 1586775View attachment 1586776View attachment 1586777View attachment 1586779View attachment 1586773View attachment 1586780

It's never over until you decide it is
If you guys want personal looksmaxxing advice/ratings/have more specific questions about my protocol feel free to PM me
Good job but chin mogs me in the before

did u get a rhinoplasty? or just different lens or smth

11. Puberty
I can’t say that’s necessarily true. Nearly 22 now, so I’d say my puberty was pretty much over when I started looksmaxxing

His skin care routine, microneedling and retin A etc can probably help combat that. Plus if you utilise melanotan 2, you can do high doses with minimal sun exposure, I'm talking 10 minutes on any given body part and get a nice beach tan. Even just using it and going about day to day life can darken you a few shades specifically on exposed body parts like face, neck, arms, which is what most people see on day to day and matter most in terms of attraction. Then on days you aren't tanning lather up sunscreen to avoid unnescary uv exposure and continue with anti aging protocol.
You do this yourself?

OP, did you bone smash your maxilla?

absolutely amazing ascension, from LTN to HTn, bordering on Chadlite
mind if i ask age (before / after?) height and weight?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Tallooksmaxxer and ScramFranklin
Great Ascension, big motivator for all of us.

What does your diet look like?
Did you stop taking all supplements?
And lastly regarding the no-shampoo thing, what do you do when your hair smells bad because you‘ve been cooking/spent time with a smoker etc.? That‘s where you need shampoo to get rid of the smell, which ruins your natural hair strength again

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and Deleted member 14077
nice arm pits

• +1
Great Ascension, big motivator for all of us.

What does your diet look like?
Did you stop taking all supplements?
And lastly regarding the no-shampoo thing, what do you do when your hair smells bad because you‘ve been cooking/spent time with a smoker etc.? That‘s where you need shampoo to get rid of the smell, which ruins your natural hair strength again
Thanks brotha

Diet has been erratic but overall somewhat more healthy than beforehand. Cooked many meals in the past two years.

Stopped taking all supps, yes.

As far as a smell, I've never had that show up as a problem. I don't smoke or hang out with smokers, and cooking hasn't seemed to have been a problem as far as a lingering smell.
Probably have shampooed around 5 times in the past two years, but honestly when I did it wasn't necessary

Chechen chad but u had some good bones from the beginning

But tbh u were a lank huge lankocel

After 2.5 years of being blackpilled, I have made what I consider to be a pretty massive personal transformation in terms of looksmaxxing. Of course there is more to go, however some of the things I have used and continue to use have been:
  2. Tanning (trying to get daily sun on entire torso for 30 minutes on any day above 40 degrees F)
  3. Micro needling face and back (has almost entirely removed any acne scars from face, looks much better on back)
  4. Accutane (6 month treatment, I consider it the nuclear option but it cleared up my face and back and set up the groundwork for beginning micro needling)
  5. Retin-A (started using in the past 2 months, after stopping usage of Accutane the skin begins to regress after about a year and Retina will bring it back to post Accutane levels of softness and glow)
  6. No Shampoo (will start with having very greasy or dried out hair, however, after a month or two your hair will reset and will produce the correct amount of oils for your hair length)
  7. Castor Oil and Minoxidil for Beard (I have found great success with these two, along with micro needling.)
  8. Better overall diet (doesn't matter as much as people think, eating junk can be fine as long as it is in combination with a high amount of calorie expenditure along with additional organic and healthy foods to ensure proper intake of micronutrients)
  9. Better Sleep (I can't say I've been the most consistent with this however after nights of great sleep I can say the difference between great and terrible sleep is NIGHT and DAY. Recently have been wearing a weighted eye mask in order to prevent waking up too early from light coming through my window and to prevent the mask from falling off of my head during the middle of the night. Additionally ear plugs can be useful if loud noises occur or wake you up)
  10. AVOIDED Astaxanthin and supplement stack after a great amount of headache (after beginning a large supplement stack including things such as Zinc, D3, Multivitamin, Potassium, Astaxanthin, Beta Carotene, Collagen, etc, I noticed a large amount of changes in a very negative way in relation to overall energy and perception of feeling "high testosterone." What I have figured is that Astaxanthin and Beta-Carotene significantly lowered my DHT levels thereby lowering my overall energy. In addition my beard began to fall out very quickly after 2 months of taking Astaxanthin and that entire stack. DON'T TAKE ASTAXANTHIN or a highly experimental supplement stack if you are also trying to be effective in the gym or grow out a minox beard/eyebrows. After stopping I have noticed a massive increase in energy and my beard has begun to come back quickly. Almost back to where it was before starting astaxanthin in the first place.)
BEFORE:

View attachment 1586766View attachment 1586767View attachment 1586768View attachment 1586769View attachment 1586770View attachment 1586771View attachment 1586765

AFTER:

View attachment 1586774View attachment 1586775View attachment 1586776View attachment 1586777View attachment 1586779View attachment 1586773View attachment 1586780

If you guys want personal looksmaxxing advice/ratings/have more specific questions about my protocol feel free to PM me
nice transformation but your flat face makes you look like a douche you i cant put my finger on it why but you look harmless if i would judge you by your face

Great Transformation! How do u manage to tan and put on minoxidil and retin a? what's ur routine

You do this yourself?
Yes I do a version of this, though I admit I am more aggressive with the tanning and need to get my skin care routine in check. Being tan is a massive looksmax I will vouch for it till I die.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Literally just looks like he does callisthenics jfl at steroids
miring the pak-turk (le me) empire embracer pakicel :love:

but steroids ascend you hard tho

What beard lengtg is that stubble?

miring the pak-turk (le me) empire embracer pakicel :love:

but steroids ascend you hard tho
Yeaaaa Ertugrul ghazi :lul: halima baji :feelsuhh:

Tbh can I even be considered Paki bro I’m pashtun and my tribes are from Afghanistan

gratz.

• +1
m
BEFORE:

AFTER:

If you guys want personal looksmaxxing advice/ratings/have more specific questions about my protocol feel free to PM

BEFORE:

AFTER:

FUARK!

good fucking job

• +1
You have a bad maxilla

height, bideltoid, wrist circumference?

Last edited:
age? Anyway, i still dont understand why so many young guys go for the "thinning hairs" look (1st pic) even though they have a full of head hairs, and which more often than not if u dont have a great skull looks like fucking shit . Good job btw

Last edited:
Did your wrists grew ?

age? Anyway, i still dont understand why so many young guys go for the "thinning hairs" look (1st pic) even though they have a full of head hairs, and which more often than not if u dont have a great skull looks like fucking shit . Good job btw
Me neither tbh

Even myself with subhuman curly, fine and sparse hair (worst combo ever) couldn't stand my look on a buzz cut even though I was basically forced to pull one to even resemble a human being, I swear those guys are incels for being stupid smh

pure motivation ofc

good job bro