ZUZZCEL

Banned
doesnt fix face which is all that matters. gymcelling is my cope

dvoiJlC.jpg

before and after roids

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
zyzz is my new physique goal, I'm gonna get as close as my frame and muscle insertions will allow.

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
you better listen to this guy! I just did a steroid cycle and took a picture with the misses.
latest

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
dvoiJlC.jpg

before and after roids
roids dont do shit for your face lmao maybe a little bit but you cant get perfect harmony because you fucking stuck a needle full of tren up your ass.

its fucking over dude.

Attachments

• hDyJJbd.png
    hDyJJbd.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 83
ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
roids dont do shit for your face lmao maybe a little bit but you cant get perfect harmony because you fucking stuck a needle full of tren up your ass.

its fucking over dude.

lol tf you worried baout all dat for? your pretty good looking, ditch the glasses and get a haircut / watch your face transform. I can see you being chad with roids bro, you have the frame/face for it.

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
lol tf you worried baout all dat for? your pretty good looking, ditch the glasses and get a haircut / watch your face transform. I can see you being chad with roids bro, you have the frame/face for it.
nah dude, not enough nowadays. to girls (older than 16) im seen as average or unattractive. it's pretty ridiculous but i need to get plastic surgery to ascend

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
nah dude, not enough nowadays. to girls (older than 16) im seen as average or unattractive. it's pretty ridiculous but i need to get plastic surgery to ascend

YXATYnc.gif

bro are ok man? you look fine, you look like a gook atm with that cuckhold haircut and glasses, if you get contacts and get a better haircut/ and gain wieght. I can see you being a 7/10/ SRS, Zyzz tier with roids.

atm you look like a incel gamer geek like dis guy so fix yourself up brah and stop being a sad kunt.

BGJ_RF_2017_Spring.png

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
YXATYnc.gif

bro are ok man? you look fine, you look like a gook atm with that cuckhold haircut and glasses, if you get contacts and get a better haircut/ and gain wieght. I can see you being a 7/10/ SRS, Zyzz tier with roids.

atm you look like a incel gamer geek like dis guy so fix yourself up brah and stop being a sad kunt.

BGJ_RF_2017_Spring.png
Bro he's fucking with you. The zyzzreincarnate I know doesn't give a shit about his facial appearance now or ever

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
No point being upset about it, save up, don't spend money on stupid, unnecessary shit and within a few years you can ascend.