ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

incel to chad transformation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
doesnt fix face which is all that matters. gymcelling is my cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel, WelcumToTheRealWorld and 1 other person
doesnt fix face which is all that matters. gymcelling is my cope

dvoiJlC.jpg

before and after roids

• +1
zyzz is my new physique goal, I'm gonna get as close as my frame and muscle insertions will allow.

• +1
you better listen to this guy! I just did a steroid cycle and took a picture with the misses.
latest

• +1
dvoiJlC.jpg

before and after roids
roids dont do shit for your face lmao maybe a little bit but you cant get perfect harmony because you fucking stuck a needle full of tren up your ass.

its fucking over dude.

Attachments

• hDyJJbd.png
    hDyJJbd.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
roids dont do shit for your face lmao maybe a little bit but you cant get perfect harmony because you fucking stuck a needle full of tren up your ass.

its fucking over dude.

lol tf you worried baout all dat for? your pretty good looking, ditch the glasses and get a haircut / watch your face transform. I can see you being chad with roids bro, you have the frame/face for it.

• +1
lol tf you worried baout all dat for? your pretty good looking, ditch the glasses and get a haircut / watch your face transform. I can see you being chad with roids bro, you have the frame/face for it.
nah dude, not enough nowadays. to girls (older than 16) im seen as average or unattractive. it's pretty ridiculous but i need to get plastic surgery to ascend

• +1
nah dude, not enough nowadays. to girls (older than 16) im seen as average or unattractive. it's pretty ridiculous but i need to get plastic surgery to ascend

YXATYnc.gif

bro are ok man? you look fine, you look like a gook atm with that cuckhold haircut and glasses, if you get contacts and get a better haircut/ and gain wieght. I can see you being a 7/10/ SRS, Zyzz tier with roids.

atm you look like a incel gamer geek like dis guy so fix yourself up brah and stop being a sad kunt.

BGJ_RF_2017_Spring.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
YXATYnc.gif

bro are ok man? you look fine, you look like a gook atm with that cuckhold haircut and glasses, if you get contacts and get a better haircut/ and gain wieght. I can see you being a 7/10/ SRS, Zyzz tier with roids.

atm you look like a incel gamer geek like dis guy so fix yourself up brah and stop being a sad kunt.

BGJ_RF_2017_Spring.png
Bro he's fucking with you. The zyzzreincarnate I know doesn't give a shit about his facial appearance now or ever

• +1
Bro he's fucking with you. The zyzzreincarnate I know doesn't give a shit about his facial appearance now or ever
nah sometimes im a sad kunt :/

• +1
No point being upset about it, save up, don't spend money on stupid, unnecessary shit and within a few years you can ascend.

• +1

You have a really good frame tbh. Just inject tbh

• +1