Motivation: It's all about low body fat. Transformation. Life isn't over at 32.

A

Artiste

Bronze
I made this thread just to show you that you can still looksmax/ascend at any age. With diet and discipline, you can lose the weight! Don't give up hope! I also want to point out, It isn't over once you've reached 30+.

118604497 1199698547095456 5444099359367287847 n

118655131 765563754268839 8609017389524759910 n 1

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 15827, Mateusz74 and 50 others
no low bodyfat for your height

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Deleted member, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others
Damn looks much better but should have used pics from the same angle

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, mogorgetmogged, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
looks 10 years younger ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, SubhumanCurrycel, PYT and 9 others
Get hunter eye surgery ASAP! (also good job op)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
Better eyes would ascend him hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Maxout
Damn looks much better but should have used pics from the same angle

Thank you! Hmm. I think I have a frontal picture from when I was that fat. Let me look for it.

looks 10 years younger ngl

I know! When I was that fat people used to think I was mid thirties. Now mid 20's, sometimes 22/23. Get it from my mother and grandmother(rip).

You can't fix eyes

I was gonna say, don't think there is a surgery for that?

Get hunter eye surgery ASAP! (also good job op)

Better eyes would ascend him hard tbh

Are my eyes that bad? lol

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, St. Wristcel and Copemaxxing
Thank you! Hmm. I think I have a frontal picture from when I was that fat. Let me look for it.

I know! When I was that fat people used to think I was mid thirties. Now mid 20's, sometimes 22/23. Get it from my mother and grandmother(rip).

Get cantho and lower eyelid straightening youll be very gl

• +1
Reactions: Artiste

They’re not Bad per se, they’re just really big/long.

• +1
You NEED at least above average frame for lowBFmaxxing, unless you want to look like this:
5533553F 0E09 4B1B 89C1 9276D640A091

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 110
cope until i see him with a hot young legal girl

too many guys ascend late only to be enslaved by uglies or even be lonely weirdos just like me

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Wish i had bones tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Get cantho and lower eyelid straightening youll be very gl

What is cantho? my lower eyelids need straightening?

They’re not Bad per se, they’re just really big/long.

Yeah people tell me I have big eyes. That's probably why I look younger than I actually am?

You NEED at least above average frame for lowBFmaxxing, unless you want to look like this:
View attachment 634779

I agree. My frame is pathetic tbh lol. If I had a choice, I would rather be this slim, have this frame, then be that fat again any day.

Wow bro amazing!!!

Thank you bro! Was not easy, I can tell you that much!

Btw how much kg were you before pic and after pic?

Over 90kg before and 60ish after.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and St. Wristcel
Good shit OP

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
I do get alot more validation from younger women and get approached more now if that helps? It's better to ascend, then rot. Don't you think?

Good. This is more or less my frame, atm lol.

Thank you!
Can you also make a thread or write what you ate and how you did it?

• +1
Can you also make a thread or write what you ate and how you did it?

Yeah definitely. if more people want me to create a thread, I will. At first I did intermittent fasting, with like 4 hour window. Cut a big chunk of the fat down. Then I started counting calories with myfitness pal app etc. What really got me low though, is when I started gluten free diet, eating lots of fruits and veg, cutting out dairy, sugar and all the bad junk food and alcohol. Basically, a horribly plain diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, SexyMofo and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Im 5'10 210 lbs gonna start intermittent fasting today lol my face looks like a potato rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Artiste
Yeah definitely. if more people want me to create a thread, I will. At first I did intermittent fasting, with like 4 hour window. Cut a big chunk of the fat down. Then I started counting calories with myfitness pal app etc. What really got me low though, is when I started gluten free diet, eating lots of fruits and veg, cutting out dairy, sugar and all the bad junk food and alcohol. Basically, a horribly plain diet.
Yes im sure alot people will be motivated by it, these fatloss face transformations are by far my favorite threads. So you didnt eat any high protein specific food right?

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Artiste
what is your weight and height after ?

Weight is 60ishkg. Height is the same in both, 6'0.

But we are wearing a shirt almost all the time so it doesnt really matter, the point is to make your face look better

This is true. Make sure the shirt is oversized/baggy. Tight fit really emphasizes, the frame, how skinny you look, imho.

Im 5'10 210 lbs gonna start intermittent fasting today lol my face looks like a potato rn

Yeah that will help massively. It's really hard though be prepared to be hungry! It works well especially if you cut out the wheat/junk food. For me anyway.

Also there's this documentary I saw online a while ago, these guys were doing juice fasting. Lost a ton of weight. Something to look at.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SexyMofo, Saoirsecel and 1 other person
motivationfuel ngl
im 16-18% range rn and wanna get down to 12

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Artiste
Sick ascension

• +1
I do get alot more validation from younger women and get approached more now if that helps? It's better to ascend, then rot. Don't you think?
thanks. but there's no way will my face look like that at low bf, i've gone most of the way there, ribs showing, etc, and nothing. other than that good luck.

• +1
Yes im sure alot people will be motivated by it, these fatloss face transformations are by far my favorite threads. So you didnt eat any high protein specific food right?

Yeah they're pretty motivational I agree. Not really, I mean I did have some chickpeas, maybe some chicken, cheese here and there but not alot.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Great work man you look so much better than before! Would love to see a detailed thread about your diet, tips, etc. whenever you have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Artiste
Almost a 30'scel here. Thx for giving hope OP

• +1
hard to believe only low bf did this

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Bro train neck

well don on the fat loss

giphy.gif

Thank you bro!

motivationfuel ngl
im 16-18% range rn and wanna get down to 12

That's it bro! Keep going it's worth it, I promise, imho.

Sick ascension

Thank you!

thanks. but there's no way will my face look like that at low bf, i've gone most of the way there, ribs showing, etc, and nothing. other than that good luck.

Fair enough. Thank you and good luck to you too.

Great work man you look so much better than before! Would love to see a detailed thread about your diet, tips, etc. whenever you have a chance.

Thank you! I will definitely make a thread, about how I did it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 6873
Chad

• +1
Almost a 30'scel here. Thx for giving hope OP

No worries bro, I've seen alot of threads over the years(I've been apart of PSL since PUAHATE days) saying that once you've reached 30 it's over, well I don't agree, I know few people around my age that have ascended too.

hard to believe only low bf did this

Honestly it really is only low bf.

Bro train neck

Yeah I do need to train my neck! lol

• Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla
cope until i see him with a hot young legal girl

too many guys ascend late only to be enslaved by uglies or even be lonely weirdos just like me
I
No worries bro, I've seen alot of threads over the years(I've been apart of PSL since PUAHATE days) saying that once you've reached 30 it's over, well I don't agree, I know few people around my age that have ascended too.

Honestly it really is only low bf.

Yeah I do need to train my neck! lol
Zayn Malik lookalike

• +1
I

Zayn Malik lookalike
Well at 28 some people have told me that I look early 20's. So I would probably still look in my 20's even at 35 (hopefully).

• +1
Well at 28 some people have told me that I look early 20's. So I would probably still look in my 20's even at 35 (hopefully).

That's it bro! Hopefully I can hold on to my youthful look for a few more years too! There's hope for us oldcels!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and TopzCat1
High trust pretty boy 6psl mogs most guys on here

• +1

You lardass have been rotting on this forum for more than 400 hours and still you haven't leanmaxxed yet which is the most important looksmax? And youre starting today? JFL at you.

People like you are the worst. You have all the information yet you rot and do nothing because you lack self discipline.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebrowsmaxxer, Deleted member 6380, PYT and 2 others
Congrats. Anything else you‘ve done?

• +1