Motivation: It's all about low body fat. Transformation. Life isn't over at 32.

no low bodyfat for your hairline bro

Yeah wage slave bro
i've got one more year of a highschool where i live tho so i'm not gonna get the money required until in years so i might have just roped then already

i've got one more year of a highschool where i live tho so i'm not gonna get the money required until in years so i might have just roped then already
Bro I was incel high school I got bullied for looks was too skinny I turned into a chadlite 3 years later and a normie after a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Bro I was incel high school I got bullied for looks was too skinny I turned into a chadlite 3 years later and a normie after a year
life fuel. what did you have to fix?

Theres always a way bro
Life a challenge just gotta smash out tasks

What is cantho? my lower eyelids need straightening?

Yeah people tell me I have big eyes. That's probably why I look younger than I actually am?

I agree. My frame is pathetic tbh lol. If I had a choice, I would rather be this slim, have this frame, then be that fat again any day.

Thank you bro! Was not easy, I can tell you that much!

Over 90kg before and 60ish after.
Height?

Theres always a way bro
Life a challenge just gotta smash out tasks
i'm basically a trucel tho lol, no social circle, no friends, haven't ever even had a one on one conversation with a female. i don't see myself ever really getting out of this predicament

How tall are you?
60kg seems a little too light needs muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
What were your bfp and weight in the before pic?

you got tanned too ? your skin loks pale before

Great job OP.

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
They’re not Bad per se, they’re just really big/long.
they arent long the only thing he has good in the eye area is hooding thats why they dont look bad again hooding beats all

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Artiste
How tall are you?
60kg seems a little too light needs muscle

6’0

What were your bfp and weight in the before pic?

Tbh no idea bf % was very high and weight was 90ishalthough some people thought I was 100kg.

you got tanned too ? your skin loks pale before

Caught a lil sun on my face this summer but mainly just the lighting if I’m honest.

Great job OP.

Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Better eyes would ascend him hard tbh
they seem squarish/round cause of the hooding and vertical height. Lower eyelid retraction would help him

• +1
Now you need to put on more muscle, your face is looking really good but you are too thin which can make you look sick

Try a slow lean bulk with roids(so your bf wont go up)

Your face the way it is + a thick neck will look sick af nigga

• +1
they arent long the only thing he has good in the eye area is hooding thats why they dont look bad again hooding beats all

Yeah my hooding saves me I agree. A lot of women tend to like my “big eyes”.

they seem squarish/round cause of the hooding and vertical height. Lower eyelid retraction would help him

Somebody else mentioned it. Is this a pretty standard procedure then?

Yeah my hooding saves me I agree. A lot of women tend to like my “big eyes”.

Somebody else mentioned it. Is this a pretty standard procedure then?
cause of the hooding your eyes atleast have a bit of a square appearance but if they were narrower i think maybe lower eyelid retraction you should ask someone your eyes would become rectangular instead

• +1
i'm already low bodyfat

• +1
that eye area and philtrum

Now you need to put on more muscle, your face is looking really good but you are too thin which can make you look sick

Try a slow lean bulk with roids(so your bf wont go up)

Your face the way it is + a thick neck will look sick af nigga

Yeah a lot of people say that I look sick or ill now(people that haven’t seen me in a while) ngl it made me self conscious, to the point I didn’t want to go out. I’m going to definitely try put on muscle and go back to gym( been ages) thanks for your advice.

Slow lean bulk is way forward. Fell for the bulk meme that’s how I got so fat in the first place, plus I stopped going gym. I’m not sure about the roids though, as I don’t wanna any of the side effects etc.

Thanks bro. I will definitely try to get a thick neck!

cause of the hooding your eyes atleast have a bit of a square appearance but if they were narrower i think maybe lower eyelid retraction you should ask someone your eyes would become rectangular instead

Ok I will definitely look into that, thanks for the advice!

i'm already low bodyfat

Great!

Are they bad?

His eye area aint bad he has good hooding and it gives off a square appearance instead of round just only if he head narrower eyes it would look rectangular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
His eye area aint bad he has good hooding and it gives off a square appearance instead of round just only if he head narrower eyes it would look rectangular
dont take these guys serious. op clearly opens jis eyes in the pic and girls dont even dislike big eyes on guys. last girl i talked to literally said „i love your big blue eyes“

• +1
Reactions: Artiste and Deleted member 9072
Get contacts to ascend

Lower third mogs 99% of men

• +1
if he was skinny like normal he wouldn't have love handles he'd be rocking skinny abs

I thought you meant me, my mistake.

I’m not actually to sure to tell you the truth but low. Not obscenely, though.

dont take these guys serious. op clearly opens jis eyes in the pic and girls dont even dislike big eyes on guys. last girl i talked to literally said „i love your big blue eyes“

Thanks bro. Yeah I do have a habit of opening my eyes, making my eyes wide, for pictures because my hooding can be severe at times(O’pry level of hooding) makes me appear to have NCT at times(especially when tired) which I hate. Nice! Yeah I’ve heard that before, big eyes etc.

Get contacts to ascend

What do you mean?

Lower third mogs 99% of men

Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and buflek
Get to 190 lean
DYEL cope.

No way he's gaining 60lbs lean muscle tissue.

165-170 lbs at 6'0 is ideal.
OP, has good face. He doesn't need lots of muscles.

OP, lift hard for 2 years as a natty and work on your neck. That's all you need my mang dang lad.

Go

Slay
l
a
y

• +1
DYEL cope.

No way he's gaining 60lbs lean muscle tissue.

165-170 lbs at 6'0 is ideal.
OP, has good face. He doesn't need lots of muscles.

OP, lift hard for 2 years as a natty and work on your neck. That's all you need my mang dang lad.

Go

Slay
l
a
y

You’re right gaining 60lbs of lean muscle natty isn’t going to happen.

I’ll jump back on training in the gym and train my neck hard! Thanks for the advice.

No low bodyfat for hairloss.

In my opinion you look better before.

In my opinion you look better before.

Fair enough. You’re entitled to your opinion. Just out of interest, why do you think I looked better before? Any particular reason?

Fair enough. You’re entitled to your opinion. Just out of interest, why do you think I looked better before? Any particular reason?
In the fist pic the hairstyle is better, and with the scruffy beard + more mass in the face you look like a alpha man.
In the second pic the curly hair and lack of beard looks more femenine. And with less fat you look older. And by femenine I mean like this asian guys who sing K-POP.

Last edited: