Mouth breathing damage reversable at 14?

D

Deleted member 32887

Iron
So I'm 14 years old, recently started mewing, going well. Large part of my life before I started mewing I usually breathed through my mouth, and when i see the characteristics of a mouth breather sometimes i feel like i slightly have some of them. My jaw is kind of narrow, which seems to be an effect of mouth breathing, but I still have a proper jawline, better than most people I know. My eyes are also a bit droopy. My question is, can these effects reverse because i started nose breathing and mewing.

yeah your bones are malleable until like 17. idk about reversable but you can stop it getting worse

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Yeah, you are still young, dont do hard mewing tho

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Just keep good tongue posture breathe thru nose
When ur 18-20 top it off with bimax and then start kissing girls!

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
So I'm 14 years old, recently started mewing, going well. Large part of my life before I started mewing I usually breathed through my mouth, and when i see the characteristics of a mouth breather sometimes i feel like i slightly have some of them. My jaw is kind of narrow, which seems to be an effect of mouth breathing, but I still have a proper jawline, better than most people I know. My eyes are also a bit droopy. My question is, can these effects reverse because i started nose breathing and mewing.
get off the forum

Nothing is ever "too late" if you're willing to put your mind at it

oh wait you're a guy? no in that case it's so fuckign over no matter what you do

nigga go live your life get tf off this forum

• +1
Reactions: vcx
nigga go live your life get tf off this forum
yeah listen to this lad, you're 14 motherfucker go you shouldnt be worrying about this or that, you just started developing give it time.
But yeah obviously you can do something about it just start mewing and log off