BB290F24-1317-48D9-844A-A6D479B2161F.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 123
thats forward growth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470, buflek, Mr.cope and 4 others
Like these. How to correct?
Fillers, implants...?
Any fold is always caused by lack of forward growth. You can inject fat, fillers or just cover it with your beard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748 and her
Using my pic bro lmao. But yes I didn’t get a good answer last time so interested.

Using my pic bro lmao. But yes I didn’t get a good answer last time so interested.
The only pic i found where it's not a line but this sort of protruding fat

The only pic i found where it's not a line but this sort of protruding fat
Yeah I’m guessing it’s the lack of forward growth in the upper part of the face (at least in my case) which causes the fat to sag.

That’s why i don’t think fillers in that area would help. They would just be adding to the issue. I’m not sure if some kind of liposuction would help. Or if I would need to wait until cheekbone implants and some kind of fat grafting. Need an expert to chime in here.

wait what exactly are you talking about? do you mean this fine line to the right and left of the lips?
05a55dd068db769860af251173b53953

Yeah I’m guessing it’s the lack of forward growth in the upper part of the face (at least in my case) which causes the fat to sag.

That’s why i don’t think fillers in that area would help. They would just be adding to the issue. I’m not sure if some kind of liposuction would help. Or if I would need to wait until cheekbone implants and some kind of fat grafting. Need an expert to chime in here.
Yes. I was just thinking the same thing. Fillers would not help because they would just add volume to a small area around the fold. Maybe fat grafts.
Need an aspie expert to confirm guys

ur fat
or your teeth are projecting too much
i had these when i had braces

ur fat
Bullshit. Look at the guy on the left. Asbolutely not fat.

ur fat
Not even close to fat. I’m really low body fat. I’m telling you it’s caused by the midface fat sinking down naturally with time which I’m guessing is due to lack of cheekbone support. I don’t know what the right temporary and permanent solutions are though. I don’t know if you can remove that fat safely or if you need to lift it or if you can just get implants somewhere.

Bullshit. Look at the guy on the left. Asbolutely not fat.
Not even close to fat. I’m really low body fat. I’m telling you it’s caused by the midface fat sinking down naturally with time which I’m guessing is due to lack of cheekbone support. I don’t know what the right temporary and permanent solutions are though. I don’t know if you can remove that fat safely or if you need to lift it or if you can just get implants somewhere.
How can you fix the teeth one tho
not by one teeth
when i had braces i was fat and i had these i even posted it on lookism at 2018

• +1
Reactions: Almu
i havbe them

its not aesthetic. makes you look like a dog

Last edited:
I have those is it bad?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I have them despite having good forward growth and using retin a + moisturizer

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and HighIQcel
I have them despite having good forward growth and using retin a + moisturizer
You have them because you have good forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Any fold is always caused by lack of forward growth. You can inject fat, fillers or just cover it with your beard
Nah if you smile a lot you’ll get lines there from stressing your skin

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
YOU HAVE BIMAXILLARY TEETH PROTRUSION
IT'S A NIGGER TRAIT
YOU TURNED YOURSELF INTO A NIGGER MORTY

nigga no worries, it correlates with a good maxilla

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Morpheus
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, RAITEIII, Effortless and 1 other person
ur fat

I have braces and in my right side of the mounth appears the same fold.
When you taked off your braces, the fold disappeared?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Those are good examples of very well forward grown maxilla.

When maxilla is grown forwards rly nicely, it creates a subtle chimp face/maxilla protrusion.

Arguably, subtle chimp face is good, it only starts looking bad if its beyond a certain level.

Maxilla protrusion like on the guy with brown jacket is more or less ideal. Its also a high T sign.

Youll almost NEVER see soy-boyish estrogenic beta cuck faces with this type of mixilla protrusion.

And since this protrusion will only be visible at very low body fat, its a visible sign of healthy state of the body. It makes the face look more masculine too.

It also looks a bit animalistic, which gives the face a special look and triggers certain instincts in foids. If the protrusion is subtle, IMO it will 9.9 out of 10 times be a looksmax to anyone.

If you think about it, men who dont have that, their faces tend to look bland and flat. (With some exceptions ofcourse)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: her
Those are your DAO's
botox can reduce them
will also help upturn your lip corners
giving you a youthful appearance

I always thought I had it from licking my lips...hmm