Mouth guard for CCW rotation?

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
1F78E2E5 67D2 4915 BB44 5AFCBA9FF491

Just wondering if what he wrote is cope or the real deal. Has anyone achieved CCW with it? And will chewing with my molars give me a longer midface through CW rotation?

Thanks in advance.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
yes mouth guards are the reason why NFL players have huge bones not their copious amounts of androgens

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, StrangerDanger, Hades and 2 others
yes mouth guards are the reason why NFL players have huge bones not their copious amounts of androgens
Man. I have too much forward growth but I lack mass in the midface. I’m thinking CCW might help me out.

Man. I have too much forward growth but I lack mass in the midface. I’m thinking CCW might help me out.
that makes utterly no sense

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tasty17
that makes utterly no sense
True. CCW should give me more forward growth. Bad. I’m in a dilemma. I need more upward growth, yet have too much forward growth. Badum tss…

True. CCW should give me more forward growth. Bad. I’m in a dilemma. I need more upward growth, yet have too much forward growth. Badum tss…
if you have too much forward growth your midface should be fuller. a more projecting maxilla means theres more bone coverage no?

if you have too much forward growth your midface should be fuller. a more projecting maxilla means theres more bone coverage no?
Depends on the angle. For me, the lower maxilla is more forward grown.

Why if you don’t mind me asking ?
i use oral T, DHT and AI from a chinese lab

i can dm you it, you could make a topical solution with DMSO with it if you want

seems legit in theory.

but has it been put to the test and proven?

no.

seems legit in theory.

but has it been put to the test and proven?

no.
I have been lurking your posts for a long-time and they are very informative and interesting, I love them. Mirin researchmaxing.

With all the research you have done and carried out for a long-time, in your opinion, which are the best Looksmaxes in general and do you know about ratings? Let's talk through conversations.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
I have been lurking your posts for a long-time and they are very informative and interesting, I love them. Mirin researchmaxing.

With all the research you have done and carried out for a long-time, in your opinion, which are the best Looksmaxes in general and do you know about ratings? Let's talk through conversations.
thanks bro 🙏

tbh im not good with looksmaxxing or PSL , mainly other stuff

• +1
Reactions: ascension!