Mouth Widening Appliance (Improved Version)

Angutoid

Angutoid

Equinox
So I, who has a narrow mouth, have printed the existing version of the mouth widening appliances on forum (credits to @RecessedPrettyboy) 2 times and both were failed attempts since they didn't fit my mouth even though i measured.

I broke the first one in half and i would put them together inside my mouth allowing me to stretch my mouth way further than i could normally do but this way I wasn't able to use it overnight.

I got the second one cut and sticked together and it was too small this time.

So while walking home today, i came up with an idea. If these appliances can be broken and reassembled inside mouth no matter how narrow your mouth is, then I could redesign the existing one into a version where you assemble it inside your mouth.

So this version is a lot better in my opinion for these reasons:

1. It's like a one size fits all and you don't have to print dozens of them to find a fitting size like i did
2. Normally, not everybody can fit the original appliances in their mouths, but with this, you can fit any size in your mouth since you will assemble it inside your mouth and this will provide faster and more impactful results since you stretch more than you could too.

I actually made this edit for myself but I wanted to contribute to the forum so i'm sharing it with y'all today.

Here is the link of the file:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: androstenedione, roadtomtn, TeenAscender and 6 others
send it as a sdl file pls iam going to print it

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
nice work bhai, make sure you journal your results to see how good it is at its job

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Angutoid
how can I know if I need mouth widening? is it by calculating nose to mouth ratio

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Angutoid
how can I know if I need mouth widening? is it by calculating nose to mouth ratio
i wouldnt entirely trust in that ratio since ur nose might be too wide and a rhino would fix the ratio better

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
anyone know a good online 3d printing service i wanna get this

• +1
if u have a normal nose width then the ideal ratio i 1:1.5 nose width:lip width

Everyone should be using mouth wideners, well done

• +1
So I, who has a narrow mouth, have printed the existing version of the mouth widening appliances on forum (credits to @RecessedPrettyboy) 2 times and both were failed attempts since they didn't fit my mouth even though i measured.

I broke the first one in half and i would put them together inside my mouth allowing me to stretch my mouth way further than i could normally do but this way I wasn't able to use it overnight.

I got the second one cut and sticked together and it was too small this time.

So while walking home today, i came up with an idea. If these appliances can be broken and reassembled inside mouth no matter how narrow your mouth is, then I could redesign the existing one into a version where you assemble it inside your mouth.

View attachment 3014599

So this version is a lot better in my opinion for these reasons:

1. It's like a one size fits all and you don't have to print dozens of them to find a fitting size like i did
2. Normally, not everybody can fit the original appliances in their mouths, but with this, you can fit any size in your mouth since you will assemble it inside your mouth and this will provide faster and more impactful results since you stretch more than you could too.

I actually made this edit for myself but I wanted to contribute to the forum so i'm sharing it with y'all today.

Here is the link of the file:
based on my experience these suck, dont work and give u horrible smile lines. although the innovation is neet it was always annoying af not being able to get it in when I used to use one

• Woah
this is sick, thanks brah

• Love it
Just curious what material are you using - is ABS the best synthetic material for something that will stay inside your mouth

This is quite innovative tbh. I have like 15 of @RecessedPrettyboy 's models and half of them don't even fit JFL

• +1
Just curious what material are you using - is ABS the best synthetic material for something that will stay inside your mouth

This is quite innovative tbh. I have like 15 of @RecessedPrettyboy 's models and half of them don't even fit JFL
I picked ABS in my order

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday