Mouth Widening Appliances

U need it
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
@fo1dslay3r
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
Will the 9.5cm ever return?
 
Thank you, you are an icon bro. I pray to god this works or I'm buying a rope and making myself into a living room decoration for my parents to enjoy
 
Thank you, you are an icon bro. I pray to god this works or I'm buying a rope and making myself into a living room decoration for my parents to enjoy
bro what
 
legit concern although i developed pretty smart and easy fix to that. I tape my naso folds and under eye folds with a simple tape while using the device. after 2+ years of use i have no naso folds
but putting this into your mouth doesn’t even cause any stretch on your nasalolabial folds
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
Won't this just give you nasolabial folds before giving you any measurable results?
 
Unironically a bit smaller lips look more aesthetic in my opinion.
Big mouth look terrible, like fucking fish. Unless your mouth is very narrow i wouldnt bother with that, i wish i could decrease my lips lenght.
I do too on girls. But I like plump lips still
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
Just lipsmash bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nxtrvd and Nihonz9
it's not really 11cm, it's 11cm stretch, when you remove it'll be at best 6ish cm
how to determine which size is best? my lips are 4.5 cm what size would be best if i want the most growth but will still fit in my mouth 🤣
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
probably gonna be leeching toxic plastics into your bloodstream jfl
 
rep me so i come back here
 
  • +1
Reactions: darodiddler
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
how the fuck are you even supposed to wear this shit 😂
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
how do I know what size I should choose?
 
Would using something like this cause worse nasolabial folds? And can this make the nose look larger?
Curious
 
mouth width is cope, its probably your shape
also this is just cope, mse is the only thing that will permanently widen your lips and even that only by a few mms at most
or micro tearing brah
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
holy micro plastics
 
it works if you are reccessed?
 
microplastic maxxing.

biggest cope this shit doesnt work
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
Aren't you going to be swallowing mad amounts of micro plastics?
 
Aren't you going to be swallowing mad amounts of micro plastics?
No forward growth is not that related to this sorry
microplastic maxxing.

biggest cope this shit doesnt work
it works if you are reccessed?
Would using something like this cause worse nasolabial folds? And can this make the nose look larger?
Curious
Measure your mouth
rep me so i come back here
This is all bullshit, read my thread https://looksmax.org/threads/mouth-...ention-appliance-high-iq-guide-gtfih.2312083/
How long did it take for 3mM
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
Got a question for the lenght of the mouth widening tool you know how it says like 8 cm eg would wearing it constantly increase your lip length to 8cm or does it also add the holding things on the side of your mouth?
 
just post a picture of someone with a mouth thats more narrow than their nose theory
i guarantee you noone in this forum has a mouth that narrow, and if they do then it means they have a very very very bad icw (intercanine width) aka they would need to see a dentist asap
I have, my mouth is as wide as my nose it’s 1:1 ratio so it’s not that unrealistic
 
I have, my mouth is as wide as my nose it’s 1:1 ratio so it’s not that unrealistic
is your nose really wide or are your lips very narrow
 
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege
removed 😢
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
262
Views
22K
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
N
Replies
511
Views
137K
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
SlayerJonas
Replies
364
Views
82K
Alloy
A
Asoka
Replies
253
Views
53K
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
emeraldglass
Replies
304
Views
43K
KGO
KGO

Users who are viewing this thread

  • bibodude
  • djdmr.14
  • BEANBANDIT
  • E3cali
  • homunculus-
  • jajamen
  • oslisaltn
  • malibrah
  • nosoychad
Back
Top