Mouth Widening Progress - 1 Week

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
B5DB8AAD A117 48AF 875F 3C05E2581846

been using this:

D13F5216 9AA8 4846 BC0C DDF8AC8AEAE8

I’m not forcing a smile to make the lips looks wider, that is my natural lip position in both pictures. However, this increase in width is not permanent YET, i need to use it for a longer time and then using a device with my new mouth width for some months to make it permanent. Maybe it’s too much work for some people but for me it’s worth it. Narrow lips looks disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, UglyGod360, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
from Gopal to Gopal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, SoyGune and Lev Peshkov
yo bro change is good, how many time a day ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
yo bro change is good, how many time a day ?
Honestly i use it for how long as my mouth can take it lol usually 3 hours per day, but i’ll increase the amount of time gradually.

how many mm expansion/results?

also was the pic taken right after streching or hours later
try sleeping with it

how many mm expansion/results?

also was the pic taken right after streching or hours later
try sleeping with it
I didn’t measured, but it increased for sure.

it was taken right after. It is not permanent yet as i said but it will be after some months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
i don't think those changes will ever become permanent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Madhate
i don't think those changes will ever become permanent
yes they will lol even my surgeon said so. mechanism is called tissue expansion, it applies to any soft tissue in the body

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 4416, SexyMofo and 4 others
Even if it works won't it just make your palate look worse because you'll have larger buccal corridors when you open your mouth?

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
yes they will lol even my surgeon said so. mechanism is called tissue expansion, it applies to any soft tissue in the body
just like how pe works (jelqing, clamping etc)

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 2788
Even if it works won't it just make your palate look worse because you'll have larger buccal corridors when you open your mouth?
It is still better than having a narrow mouth with narrow buccal corridors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, SexyMofo and Deleted member 2788
Just like the tight lacing that women do to get a thin waist

how long does this process usually take,
well I was explaining to my surgeon that I believed it took 6-9 months and he agreed. a study about mouth widening in microstomia patients made the patient use it for 6 months and then 3 months of retainer then it became permanent

• Love it
Reactions: JustBeCurry
either two things can happen, you get a wraparound smile or buccal corridors, depends on the person

I’m honestly not sure it is. People here are way too used to judging people off of 2D expressionless pictures when that’s not how it works irl. Irl you’re constantly moving and talking and expressing yourself, and so assuming you’re mouth isn’t ridiculously tiny it might look better to have a palate that fits your mouth rather than one with hideous large buccal corridors whenever you’re speaking or smiling that further emphasize how small your palate is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
I’m honestly not sure it is. People here are way too used to judging people off of 2D expressionless pictures when that’s not how it works irl. Irl you’re constantly moving and talking and expressing yourself, and so assuming you’re mouth isn’t ridiculously tiny it might look better to have a palate that fits your mouth rather than one with hideous large buccal corridors whenever you’re speaking or smiling that further emphasize how small your palate is.
Bro it’s not like we’re expanding 2-3 cm more chill lol it will not look weird as you think it will

yes, ur dick will look stretched and retarded and unnatural
Says a guy who never did PE in his life nor searched anything about it

it is legit and i’ve been doing it for 7 months

dont talk about things u dont understand man

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Awesome work man! Legit looks so much better, mouth area imo can make or break a face. If you want some insane gains try sleeping with it lol

you either get a wraparound smile or some small buccal corridors. you dont exclusively will get buccal corridors, depends on the person lol

I didn’t really notice a difference for myself but regardless say you expanded a lot, you could easily get veneers to fix this and would give you the illusion of a wide palate.

Awesome work man! Legit looks so much better, mouth area imo can make or break a face. If you want some insane gains try sleeping with it lol
Thanks man, yes i agree specially a narrow mouth can destroy your face if it doesn’t match the size of your skull (which mine btw is enormous)

i can’t sleep with it yet because it doesn’t fit my mouth in both sides lmao so i’ve been stretching one side per time, but eventually i will be able to i guess.
my only problem with this is that i can’t do mewing while using it. I’m hard mewing everytime i can to try to widen my palate even if it’s not much

I didn’t really notice a difference for myself but regardless say you expanded a lot, you could easily get veneers to fix this and would give you the illusion of a wide palate.
Veneers you mean those teeth lens?

Sure but at that point you would be spending upwards of $20k on veneers afterwards so it would probably make more sense to just expand your entire palate with MSE for way cheaper.

Big buccal corridors look so subhuman. Idk guys I just don’t see the point in a wide mouth if your palate also doesn’t match.

Attachments

• 0D33643F-2BF7-4AC7-A038-54B00A128044.png
    0D33643F-2BF7-4AC7-A038-54B00A128044.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 147
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and uglygypsy

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Is the after picture right after you taken it out?

I going to print it out soon. Damm I got a small mouth I would like to widen it.