Mouthbreathing fucks you up

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking

Some idiots here (@Johann0815 ) still think mouthbreathing doesnt affect your face.

I had originally thought this myth was busted, and the muuhh its all genetics cope (@Nosecel ) belonged to the past, but I guess greycels never stop being retarded.

I honestly cant fathom how u come into a forum like this where people spent hours and hours learning about facial development and just think you can provide shocking truths by showing two twins who look the same and then concluding that genes are anything. Youre just coping for your laziness.

So to adress the claim that mouthbreathing doesnt affect you:

1."There was a significant increase in IMPA and interlabial gap"

This is what Interlabial gap means

Classic incel feature

2. and facial convexity (P < 0.001 and 0.001 respectively)

I know most real looksmaxxers know this shit already, this was meant for the retards out there....

Still, for a less convex face you should not only not mouthbreath, but also keep your teeth touching so your maxilla grows upwards

Attachments

• 1589297071127.png
    1589297071127.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
he is braindead
proved it in thread where he said that black person cant be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and needsolution
we are witnessing natural selection as we speak

keep mouth breathing and your genes will never be passed on jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2748 and 2 others

:chad:

• Love it
Reactions: retard
Being predisposed to mouth breathing is a fail in Gene's

Everything goes back to genes

Being predisposed to mouth breathing is a fail in Gene's

Everything goes back to genes
How the fuck is one predisposed to mouthbreathing... ultracope

either you eat correctly, your parents show you how to breath and you get mothers milk while breathing through your nose or not jfl

How the fuck is one predisposed to mouthbreathing... ultracope

either you eat correctly, your parents show you how to breath and you get mothers milk while breathing through your nose or not jfl
Huh?
Teach one how to breath wtf you on about?

Nothing to do with this and good care stfu
Look at multiple people like chico, ramirez and meeks.
Honestly none of these had a good upbringing lol

How about allergies? They are genetic and in most instances can cause mouth breathing

Honestly believing no one is predisposed to mouth breathing is a sign of being brain dead and coping

Theres many reasons for mouth-breathing
Who the fuck teaches children how to breath
You know how stupid this sounds?

What about cartilage like nose not growing right
What about asthma etc

Huh?
Teach one how to breath wtf you on about?

Nothing to do with this and good care stfu
Look at multiple people like chico, ramirez and meeks.
Honestly none of these had a good upbringing lol

How about allergies? They are genetic and in most instances can cause mouth breathing

Honestly believing no one is predisposed to mouth breathing is a sign of being brain dead and coping

Theres many reasons for mouth-breathing
Who the fuck teaches children how to breath
You know how stupid this sounds?

What about cartilage like nose not growing right
What about asthma etc

You know who teaches their children to nose breath?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 5912 and Subhuman Philtrum
You know who died at early age?
Not saying mouth breathing is good
Saying sometimes it's inevitable
Oh yeah, their early death definitely stems from mouth breathing and not insane alcohol consumption...

View attachment 403268

Some idiots here (@Johann0815 ) still think mouthbreathing doesnt affect your face.

I had originally thought this myth was busted, and the muuhh its all genetics cope (@Nosecel ) belonged to the past, but I guess greycels never stop being retarded.

I honestly cant fathom how u come into a forum like this where people spent hours and hours learning about facial development and just think you can provide shocking truths by showing two twins who look the same and then concluding that genes are anything. Youre just coping for your laziness.

View attachment 403276

Classic incel feature

View attachment 403280

View attachment 403281

I know most real looksmaxxers know this shit already, this was meant for the retards out there....

Still, for a less convex face you should not only not mouthbreath, but also keep your teeth touching so your maxilla grows upwards
dn rd but no shit sherlock mouthbreathing fucks you up

Oh yeah, their early death definitely stems from mouth breathing and not insane alcohol consumption...
They didn't consume alcohol before westerners arriving
You really dumb
Keep coping believing you woulda shoulda coulda been GL if you closed your mouth

How about asthma, shitty nose, allergies, lung problems etc.
How are all these not genetically predisposed to mouth breathing?

They didn't consume alcohol before westerners arriving
You really dumb
Keep coping believing you woulda shoulda coulda been GL if you closed your mouth

How about asthma, shitty nose, allergies, lung problems etc.
How are all these not genetically predisposed to mouth breathing?
all those things can come into play but are exceptions. also often they are the cause for asthma....

sorry im not as gl as you your majesty jfl

all those things can come into play but are exceptions. also often they are the cause for asthma....

sorry im not as gl as you your majesty jfl
Nah just wanna say some are disproposed to mouth breathing genetically and you disputed this statement.

If you have top 20% Genes theres no need to be thought to nose breath it will come naturally

Ofc mouth-breathing is bad not saying it's not just saying Gene's play a huge role

View attachment 403268

View attachment 403276

Classic incel feature

View attachment 403280

View attachment 403281

View attachment 403268

View attachment 403276

Classic incel feature

View attachment 403280

View attachment 403281

If your a 24/7 mouthbrrather your right. But thats just the case when your dumb as shit or you simply cant breath through nose because of an allergic disorder you fag