Mouthbreathing pill

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

mentally ill loner
Isn't it weird that a minor problem can ruin your entire life? Imagine You could've been 8/10, but you've ruined your genetic potential by mouth breathing during your puberty and fucked your whole hormones irreversible. I will always hate my parents for letting me mouth breathe. Thank you ignorant fucks, I hope you will be happy when i blow my brain out.

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 7125, HighIQcel and 3 others
no doubt mouth breathing has an effect but I lol at ppl who completely blame it rather than accepting inferior genetics

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 656, Vitruvian and 5 others
Mouth breathing killed my grandpa

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, HighIQcel, TheChosenChad and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 6401
no doubt mouth breathing has an effect but I lol at ppl who completely blame it rather than accepting inferior genetics
No kid should be forced to mouth breathe, no matter what. It's obvious that crooked teeth are mostly caused by mouth breathing and makes you look like stupid. These characteristics can affect the brain of a developing person and lead to suicide.

I've seen pictures of myself as a toddler and I honestly had potential to become a Chad. All the right features were there, I was a future prettyboy slayer.

But then I became fat, and started mouth breathing because my dumbass thought other other people could hear me breathing through my nostrils. I didn't want to be a nuisance to others around me so I started mouth breathing to ho incognito. Luckily I didn't do it that much, and still have proper facial growth. But I just didn't reach my genetic potential.

Let me get an F in the chat boys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and mewcoper
please pill me on mouth breathing, what happens?

Isn't it weird that a minor problem can ruin your entire life? Imagine You could've been 8/10, but you've ruined your genetic potential by mouth breathing during your puberty and fucked your whole hormones irreversible. I will always hate my parents for letting me mouth breathe. Thank you ignorant fucks, I hope you will be happy when i blow my brain out.

tenor.gif

Fucking lol at the mewing shill's https://lookism.net/Thread-Regarding-the-mouth-breathing-urban-legend just lol at cuck's promoting muh mouth breathing
I've seen pictures of myself as a toddler and I honestly had potential to become a Chad. All the right features were there, I was a future prettyboy slayer.

But then I became fat, and started mouth breathing because my dumbass thought other other people could hear me breathing through my nostrils. I didn't want to be a nuisance to others around me so I started mouth breathing to ho incognito. Luckily I didn't do it that much, and still have proper facial growth. But I just didn't reach my genetic potential.

Let me get an F in the chat boys.

Lol no mouth breathing is cope https://lookism.net/Thread-Regarding-the-mouth-breathing-urban-legend it's diet you had a shit diet that or you didn't get breast fed long enough those 2 are the only 2 thing's that create an attractive face naturally not some gene lottery not some magical combination no nature has no randomness it is specefic

literally gallons

I don't know if I should believe this.
I mean I never mouthbreathed, actually I breathed through my nose more than most people because I was gaming all day long and didn't even speak/open my mouth.
I still have underdeveloped cheek bones, a bad under eye area, a horrible nose and I had crooked teeth. Also I have a long midface.
But I do have forward growth, more than my parents so maybe it might have something to do with it.

I knew a guy who was never able to close his mouth all the way because of his massive tongue. Every day I'd see him struggle as an inch or two or raw tongue constantly dangled over his lip. He would often furl it back in to wet it, keep it from drying and cracking, and each time he'd do so, he'd make this awful gagging noise like someone having an old sock shoved down their throat. Sometimes I'd see him give up entirely and just let it all hang out well past his chin.

There was a certain allure to his massive tongue despite the freakish and grotesque nature of it. I wondered what it would be like to have that tongue, to lick the things that he must lick, to have that sort of reach with taste, to be licked by it. I should have talked to him, gotten to know him, gotten to know that tongue, but he was much to reserved and protective of his tongue and I was altogether too shy. His speech was sloppy and labored as you would imagine. Trying to speak with a massive, throbbing tongue flopping around, unable to contact the teeth properly to pronounce words, he rarely tried. I'd watch the saliva dripping down his chin onto the desk. The look in his eyes made it quite clear that speaking was a waking nightmare for him. I wonder if he knew that I could understand him perfectly though? That I loved him and his tongue?

As the years went by, his tongue only grew more, as did his anxiety and temper. The kids were merciless, treating him like an abomination. They'd slap and pull his tongue as they walked by as his distended tongue now hung down to his chest. I'd watch him lash out and scream and cry. His tongue would become engorged with his rage and sadness. Oh, how I wish I had the nerve to approach him and stroke his tongue, to wet it and soothe it. I loved your tongue and I loved you as well.

The daily bullying broke him eventually. After being pulled to the ground by his tongue and kicked and spit on and force to lick them, their nasty parts, he didn't respond with his typical muffled scream or wild fist throws, no. He marched, possessed it seemed, into the nearest art classroom and laid his massive, gorgeous tongue on the paper cutting table. He raised the blade, and with one clean slice, it was off. His tongue writhed on the table like a stunned eel, and blood poured from his mouth like overturned bucket. I watched in horror and sadness. It pained me to see such glorious piece of him severed and struggling, but when I looked to him, I saw a smile on his face. He must have been happy to be unburdened now even if that meant death.

I still have the tongue. It sits perfectly preserved in a glass display over my bed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 7125 and Vitruvian
I knew a guy who was never able to close his mouth all the way because of his massive tongue. Every day I'd see him struggle as an inch or two or raw tongue constantly dangled over his lip. He would often furl it back in to wet it, keep it from drying and cracking, and each time he'd do so, he'd make this awful gagging noise like someone having an old sock shoved down their throat. Sometimes I'd see him give up entirely and just let it all hang out well past his chin.

There was a certain allure to his massive tongue despite the freakish and grotesque nature of it. I wondered what it would be like to have that tongue, to lick the things that he must lick, to have that sort of reach with taste, to be licked by it. I should have talked to him, gotten to know him, gotten to know that tongue, but he was much to reserved and protective of his tongue and I was altogether too shy. His speech was sloppy and labored as you would imagine. Trying to speak with a massive, throbbing tongue flopping around, unable to contact the teeth properly to pronounce words, he rarely tried. I'd watch the saliva dripping down his chin onto the desk. The look in his eyes made it quite clear that speaking was a waking nightmare for him. I wonder if he knew that I could understand him perfectly though? That I loved him and his tongue?

As the years went by, his tongue only grew more, as did his anxiety and temper. The kids were merciless, treating him like an abomination. They'd slap and pull his tongue as they walked by as his distended tongue now hung down to his chest. I'd watch him lash out and scream and cry. His tongue would become engorged with his rage and sadness. Oh, how I wish I had the nerve to approach him and stroke his tongue, to wet it and soothe it. I loved your tongue and I loved you as well.

The daily bullying broke him eventually. After being pulled to the ground by his tongue and kicked and spit on and force to lick them, their nasty parts, he didn't respond with his typical muffled scream or wild fist throws, no. He marched, possessed it seemed, into the nearest art classroom and laid his massive, gorgeous tongue on the paper cutting table. He raised the blade, and with one clean slice, it was off. His tongue writhed on the table like a stunned eel, and blood poured from his mouth like overturned bucket. I watched in horror and sadness. It pained me to see such glorious piece of him severed and struggling, but when I looked to him, I saw a smile on his face. He must have been happy to be unburdened now even if that meant death.

I still have the tongue. It sits perfectly preserved in a glass display over my bed.
where the fuck do you get these stories from??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 2227
If mouth breathing actually caused it more than just jaw ir maxillia would be recessed

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
I mouthbreathed my whole childhood and yet I've seen people with worse teeth and mandible.
I'm pretty sure this is incredibly bad news for me since that should mean I would be a prettyboy by now if I hadn't fucked it up
and getting fat at the age of 5 didn't help me either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Elab on the fucking up hormones thing

Also this post would've destroyed me 9 months ago but you accept things after a while so not really anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Chad never closes his mouth and has perfect bone structure.

• JFL
Legit mouthbread for most of my formative years.Fuck me.

• +1
Fucking lol at the mewing shill's https://lookism.net/Thread-Regarding-the-mouth-breathing-urban-legend just lol at cuck's promoting muh mouth breathing

Lol no mouth breathing is cope https://lookism.net/Thread-Regarding-the-mouth-breathing-urban-legend it's diet you had a shit diet that or you didn't get breast fed long enough those 2 are the only 2 thing's that create an attractive face naturally not some gene lottery not some magical combination no nature has no randomness it is specefic
Your post makes zero sense. Diet has nothing to do with downward growth. Are you fucking retarded? Mouth breathing is the #1 reason why there's so many people with crooked teeth. This alone proves mouth breathing is a serious disease that should known by many people.

Your post makes zero sense. Diet has nothing to do with downward growth. Are you fucking retarded? Mouth breathing is the #1 reason why there's so many people with crooked teeth. This alone proves mouth breathing is a serious disease that should known by many people.

Chad never closes his mouth and has perfect bone structure.
Fucking retarded incel cope. Chad does breathe through his nose and do exercises daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 7125
image.png

• +1