mouthguard chewing with incisors was so retarded (anybody who tried GTFIH to see what works)

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
the dude who said to chew on incisors and it gave him hunter eyes didn't know shit about what he was talking about
incisor chewing cause CW rotation of the maxilla actually, making you look more shit actually and gives you actual definition to the face
did 2 months or 1 month and half and no true changement expect masster size (which always a bonus)

you know what was more retarded? that nigga hard clenching on it, which actually lowers your maxilla position

@Dad_Bod_God is an actual retard with no factual proofs but he had a great idea:

actually what would work and IS WORKING FOR ME is:
- SOFT CLENCHING and not hard (dont fucking hard clench till u get hurt) on the MOLARS AND NOT INCISORS will actually give forward growth and upswing
I did that only for 3 days and:
- i literally wake up way better, i feel way better in my teeth and actually i do feel changement in my face, back then i didn't feel no changement at all
- actually retarded but i tried making some research after i foudn out and look
just like what i said

tldr: soft clench on mouthguard on molars and not incisors

(I do not blame dad bod god, i personally think that he was chewing with molars therefore his results, it was @retard thread first who said to chew on incisors for ccw jfl, so he just said to clench on incisors which doesn't make sense)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Ak-47p, eyes and 9 others
the dude who said to chew on incisors and it gave him hunter eyes didn't know shit about what he was talking about
incisor chewing cause CW rotation of the maxilla actually, making you look more shit actually and gives you actual definition to the face
did 2 months or 1 month and half and no true changement expect masster size (which always a bonus)

you know what was more retarded? that nigga hard clenching on it, which actually lowers your maxilla position

@Dad_Bod_God is an actual retard with no factual proofs but he had a great idea:

- SOFT CLENCHING and not hard (dont fucking hard clench till u get hurt) on the MOLARS AND NOT INCISORS will actually give forward growth and upswing
- i literally wake up way better, i feel way better in my teeth and actually i do feel changement in my face, back then i didn't feel no changement at all
just like what i said

(I do not blame dad bod god, i personally think that he was chewing with molars therefore his results, it was @retard thread first who said to chew on incisors for ccw jfl, so he just said to clench on incisors which doesn't make sense)
Incisors are meant for biting, molars for chewing. I never believed into the "chew and clench with your incisors" stuff it always sounded retarded. No person with forward growth chews like that jfl. I clench with every teeth especially molars on a towel and in 2 weeks i don’t report any noticeable change except bigger masseters and i wake up in the morning better too, like i breath better.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Navnith, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Incisors are meant for biting, molars for chewing. I never believed into the "chew and clench with your incisors" stuff it always sounded retarded. No person with forward growth chews like that jfl. I clench with every teeth especially molars on a towel and in 2 weeks i don’t report any noticeable change except bigger masseters and i wake up in the morning better too, like i breath better.
Same brother, I do think that continously doing that alongside vitamins and SARMS for me will give good results
The incisors shit was so retarded I can't believe I was too slow to believe it, thank god it didn't worsen my face and I didn't do it religously

I realized that I never was sleeping with my teeth touching, always slept with my teeth slightly open, and I always woke up bad mood, my mouth was huriting and head too, now whenever I sleep with mteeth slightly touchnig teeth I feel way better

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and It'snotover
Same brother, I do think that continously doing that alongside vitamins and SARMS for me will give good results
The incisors shit was so retarded I can't believe I was too slow to believe it, thank god it didn't worsen my face and I didn't do it religously
Sure, under 21 years everyone can get pretty decent results, we have studies after all bro. Also clenching could potentially still makes your orbits better because it engage the temporalis, the incisor stuff was just a huge cope that could make the face worse(imagine your incisors worn, shit would be serious)
Idk about the teeth stuff when sleeping but now in the morning i legit breath better when i wake up, and sometimes during the day i feel a slight pressure that goes upword in my upper palate. I hope 10k ui of vit d, k2 and clenching will give me more upswing in a year

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug and alriodai
Sure, under 21 years everyone can get pretty decent results, we have studies after all bro. Also clenching could potentially still makes your orbits better because it engage the temporalis, the incisor stuff was just a huge cope that could make the face worse(imagine your incisors worn, shit would be serious)
Idk about the teeth stuff when sleeping but now in the morning i legit breath better when i wake up, and sometimes during the day i feel a slight pressure that goes upword in my upper palate. I hope 10k ui of vit d, k2 and clenching will give me more upswing in a year
it defintely will, it was scientifcally proven that SOFT (i repeat soft, not hard clenching like a retard) clenching on yoru molars (mouthgaurd to not wear ur teeth out) will actaully cause the upswing of the maxilla

the tongue in itsellf will widen your maxilla and your palate

actually, try to chew on your molars right now and mew, it will be so easy for you to do, but trying to emw alone without rpessing on molars will be a bit harder

they go hand in hand

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
it defintely will, it was scientifcally proven that SOFT (i repeat soft, not hard clenching like a retard) clenching on yoru molars (mouthgaurd to not wear ur teeth out) will actaully cause the upswing of the maxilla

the tongue in itsellf will widen your maxilla and your palate

actually, try to chew on your molars right now and mew, it will be so easy for you to do, but trying to emw alone without rpessing on molars will be a bit harder

they go hand in hand
I agree, soft clenching feels the best tbh, I tried both hard and soft and the soft feels more effective(soft clenching is basically biting constantly the mouthguard/towel without much force), I also agree that mewing and this goes hand in hand, but tbh after i fixed my posture i always mew naturally now. Good thread btw, if you make an update tag me bro

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I agree, soft clenching feels the best tbh, I tried both hard and soft and the soft feels more effective(soft clenching is basically biting constantly the mouthguard/towel without much force), I also agree that mewing and this goes hand in hand, but tbh after i fixed my posture i always mew naturally now. Good thread btw, if you make an update tag me bro
could you send me how you fixed your posture, ik how to but i'm just curious what you used to see if i'm gonna do the same

also this summer i got myself:
RAD 140, LGD 4033, MK677, Vitamin K2 D3, and will drink 3l of milk everyday

All this till September, will start on 18 June and stop 18 September, basically 3 months

I've noticed something: only gym and hard exercises change your face

• +1
Reactions: sall and It'snotover
could you send me how you fixed your posture, ik how to but i'm just curious what you used to see if i'm gonna do the same
Ok i'll send you a pm with some basic stuff and some video for postural exercises

also this summer i got myself:
RAD 140, LGD 4033, MK677, Vitamin K2 D3, and will drink 3l of milk everyday

All this till September, will start on 18 June and stop 18 September, basically 3 months

I've noticed something: only gym and hard exercises change your face
Sounds like a good plan, and I agree that usually gym change the face and it's not a casuality biggest changes happen during late puberty(better orbitals, jaw growth) bone growth and testosterone and other androgens go hand in hand when it comes to this. In USA the athletes are the best looking guys in every collage and it's not a casuality neither.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Ok i'll send you a pm with some basic stuff and some video for postural exercises

Sounds like a good plan, and I agree that usually gym change the face and it's not a casuality biggest changes happen during late puberty(better orbitals, jaw growth) bone growth and testosterone and other androgens go hand in hand when it comes to this. In USA the athletes are the best looking guys in every collage and it's not a casuality neither.
100%
Notice all the "big mewing" changes were guys going to gym + mewing and chewing?
Mewing and chewing without gym don't do jack shit

I'm 18 but my maxilla is pushed back
Hope to have same result as this guy

• +1
Reactions: mug and It'snotover
ngl mewing in my sleep has me waking up feeling better/not groggy

just like what i said

any specific mouthguards? don’t wanna waste my money on a shit one

this is a revolution tbh we think toungue is mewing but its really teeth

my mom has bruxism and has very upswung maxilla she has upturned nose and erything

• +1
whats the mechanism of this? i also need upswing
When you clench upswing forces remodel lower maxilla and mandible. Also bigger masseters cause more upswing in the face. I'm currently doing this because unlike chewing my tmj can handle this better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug and alriodai

just like what i said

Wouldn't soft clenching permanently engage you masseters? I thought tense/ too tight masseters cause a recessed upper/ lower jaw because they sort of "pull your face back"

also @It'snotover

• Hmm...
Wouldn't soft clenching permanently engage you masseters? I
Yes but in a very light way that won't lead to bruxism/tmj

I thought tense/ too tight masseters cause a recessed upper/ lower jaw because they sort of "pull your face back"
Big masseters are proved to cause ccw in your jaws by studies, so not really. They pull your face up, just look at people with big masseters, most have upswing in their face. While true cels/birdcles have 0 masseters

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Anon1234
Yes but in a very light way that won't lead to bruxism/tmj

Big masseters are proved to cause ccw in your jaws by studies, so not really. They pull your face up, just look at people with big masseters, most have upswing in their face. While true cels/birdcles have 0 masseters
How would ccw rotation most likely affect my nasolabial angle/ size of my nose and philtrum

N
I roughly am at 1) right now would ccw rotation result in

2) longer nose, shorter philtrum and more angular nasolabial angle
3) shorter nose, longer philtrum and more angular nasolabial angle [ philtrum of 3) is supposed to be longer than that of 1) ]

or is it neither of the two/ something in between

also @alriodai

• +1
How would ccw rotation most likely affect my nasolabial angle/ size of my nose and philtrum

View attachment 2244596
I roughly am at 1) right now would ccw rotation result in

2) longer nose, shorter philtrum and more angular nasolabial angle
3) shorter nose, longer philtrum and more angular nasolabial angle [ philtrum of 3) is supposed to be longer than that of 1) ]

or is it neither of the two/ something in between

also @alriodai
Ccw always shorten the philtrum and the nose tip gets more upturned. I think it is something in between with shorter philtrum and a bit wider nose, ccw makes your nose wider but according to surgeons some mms of ccw barely changes your nose, during bimax it doesn't change, some ccw will only widen the alar base unless u have severe downgrowth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anon1234
Ccw always shorten the philtrum and the nose tip gets more upturned. I think it is something in between with shorter philtrum and a bit wider nose, ccw makes your nose wider but according to surgeons ccw barely changes your nose, during bimax it doesn't change, ccw will only widen the alar is
is there anything one can do against an upturned nose besides surgery? I don't perceive it as a big failo on me but I know that a more angular nasolabial angle is considered ideal

• +1
is there anything one can do against an upturned nose besides surgery? I don't perceive it as a big failo on me but I know that a more angular nasolabial angle is considered ideal
I don’t think you can fix it besides surgery, no. It depends by how much upturned it is, like the figure one of the last pic it would be ok with a shorter philtrum but I agree that a straight nose gives a more robust appearance to your face compared to the upturned, try to get a shorter philtrum and then if it still looks off consider nose surgery

• +1
I don’t think you can fix it besides surgery, no. It depends by how much upturned it is, like the figure one of the last pic it would be ok with a shorter philtrum but I agree that a straight nose gives a more robust appearance to your face compared to the upturned, try to get a shorter philtrum and then if it still looks off consider nose surgery
measurements might be a little off but I think my philtrum length is 1.5cm and my nasolabial angle is about 110°

from what I've read the philtrum length is pretty good but the nasolabial angle is definitely off (ideal for males is supposedly 97°)

is this just genetic or could it also stem from me probably fucking over my test levels in my late puberty (junk food, no more sports and a shit ton of video games) because I'm closer to the female ideal which is 105°

• +1
measurements might be a little off but I think my philtrum length is 1.5cm and my nasolabial angle is about 110°

from what I've read the philtrum length is pretty good but the nasolabial angle is definitely off (ideal for males is supposedly 97°)

is this just genetic or could it also stem from me probably fucking over my test levels in my late puberty (junk food, no more sports and a shit ton of video games) because I'm closer to the female ideal which is 105°
Oh then you have a good philtrum, mine is around 2cm but my nose is not upturned(neutral tip) so it must be your nose tip.
I think it’s genetic, if low t during your late teens(16-20) would have fucked you you'd have poor supraorbitals and low bone mass

• +1
Oh then you have a good philtrum, mine is around 2cm but my nose is not upturned(neutral tip) so it must be your nose tip.
I think it’s genetic, if low t during your late teens(16-20) would have fucked you you'd have poor supraorbitals and low bone mass
I don't think my brow ridge is anything special but I still have rather deep set eyes so I guess my supraorbitals are fine (or is browridge and supraorbitals interchangable)

The only structural problem with my eyes is a weak under eye area but ccw also helps in that regard right

• +1
@It'snotover do you think clenching/chewing on the premolars might be the best for ccw rotation?

• +1
I don't think my brow ridge is anything special but I still have rather deep set eyes so I guess my supraorbitals are fine (or is browridge and supraorbitals interchangable)

The only structural problem with my eyes is a weak under eye area but ccw also helps in that regard right
Browridge!= supras
Both make eyes deeper set but supraorbitals make the eyes more hooded basically so they are more important
Ccw could help but consider that with chewing or clenching mainly lefort 1 area is affected, so lower maxilla and jaw, best solution to weak under eyes are infraorbital implants or fat grafts to hide bad infraorbitals

• +1
Reactions: sall and Anon1234
@It'snotover do you think clenching/chewing on the premolars might be the best for ccw rotation?
I think it’s the same thing, in that thread of retard he said premolar chewing/clenching would develop the orbitals more, since they are not as weak as incisors you could try to clench on both premolars and molars

• +1
Reactions: sall
Ngl chewing a molded mouthguard worked for me, but i’m still not done with puberty so 🤷‍♂️

I literally can't sleep with the teeth touching, even though it doesn't hurt.

should you wear the mouthguard and soft clench 24/7?

just like what i said

Just listen to subs

Ngl chewing a molded mouthguard worked for me, but i’m still not done with puberty so 🤷‍♂️
What changes did you see when chewing the mouthguard?

And were you soft clenching the mouthguard with your molars?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Yeah clenching on incisors can make them protrusive too, it gave me kind of a big upper lip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Yeah clenching on incisors can make them protrusive too, it gave me kind of a big upper lip
What about molar clenching?
Also isn't it kind of difficult to focus on clenching just the molars on a mouthguard?

What about molar clenching?
Also isn't it kind of difficult to focus on clenching just the molars on a mouthguard?
I dont think molar clenching contributes to the protrusion of the incisors

No it isnt difficult to focus on clenching just the molars on the mouthguard if you mould your lower incisors deeply on a mouth guard, deeper than the lower molars i.e

incisor chewing cause CW rotation of the maxilla
why is that so? i thought what he was saying about molar chewing = cw rotation and incisor chewing = ccw rotation makes sense

Shit me too, Ive been clenching with my incisors with all my power for a few weeks and my upper lips are more protruding jfl I look like a donkey.
So molar chewing instead for forward and upward maxilla growth??
What are you doing??

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith and RAMU KAKA
Shit me too, Ive been clenching with my incisors with all my power for a few weeks and my upper lips are more protruding jfl I look like a donkey.
So molar chewing instead for forward and upward maxilla growth??
What are you doing??
Iam praying to God its not permanent

I've been clenching on random edible things lately like fennel seeds and stuff and not using mouth guard, but I've got a good idea for molar clenching mouth guard...

How about we cut or melt the part where our lower incisors fit? So that it becomes like our normal bite and only the molars are in contact, dont even let the canines get in contact tbh, what do you think?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Browridge!= supras
Both make eyes deeper set but supraorbitals make the eyes more hooded basically so they are more important
Ccw could help but consider that with chewing or clenching mainly lefort 1 area is affected, so lower maxilla and jaw, best solution to weak under eyes are infraorbital implants or fat grafts to hide bad infraorbitals
btw is there anything which will result in a more prominent brow ridge? I've seen people say incisor chewing helped with that but that kind of chewing has already been dismissed in its entirety in this thread. Somewhere I've read that a stronger temporalis muscle will result in a bigger brow ridge but I can't find that rn.

Also are you still sticking with soft clenching a mouthguard on the molars?

doing this shit, one thing fs is my tongue is gigastrong now

just like what i said

ur massetters are not suppose to b flexing hard
and incisors chewing should b done while jutting

just like what i said

How is it going bro? Do you know something about thumpulling or mewing too? I'm really desperate cause is like am always ascending or descending by the day and it's driving me crazy! It is a really weird siutation you know. And even if you don't care I'm in the hopes somebody who would know something related might help me, I can't really pinpoint what it is but somedays am really high on the psl scale based on how women or people in general react to my presence or how willing they are to escalate it to something more personal or even sexual but is like something I lose or get depending on looksmaxxes I might be currently applying and this chewing thing descended me hard the last time I tried it so I don't know maybe I'm retarded or something?

How is it going bro? Do you know something about thumpulling or mewing too? I'm really desperate cause is like am always ascending or descending by the day and it's driving me crazy! It is a really weird siutation you know. And even if you don't care I'm in the hopes somebody who would know something related might help me, I can't really pinpoint what it is but somedays am really high on the psl scale based on how women or people in general react to my presence or how willing they are to escalate it to something more personal or even sexual but is like something I lose or get depending on looksmaxxes I might be currently applying and this chewing thing descended me hard the last time I tried it so I don't know maybe I'm retarded or something?
just hit the gym chew and roid but u won't if ur lazy and procrastinate and daydream and overthink

just hit the gym chew and roid but u won't if ur lazy and procrastinate and daydream and overthink
Did you ascend ever since you started?